Chapter 20

Ara's POV 

Jungkook ? 

" YOU ? " Taehyung jolt up and hid me behind him . " Hanuel-ah ? Don't come out ....I gonna protect you . " He shoot death glares at the figure in front of him . I was about to tell him but Taehyung's eyes glowed purple . " Why are you here ? How come you got in- ...." 

" Umm.....I am not here to hurt anyone....It's just...Can I talk to my fiancée ?" Jungkook looked at me then at Taehyung who was now too confused . " And you are in between us ." Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away . 

" Fiancée ? Who ? " Taehyung blinked in confusion and looked at me but then he's eyes widened . He realized to whom he pointed as his Fiancée . " H-Hanuel-ah ? Y-you ?" He stuttered as he turned to face me . I was really sorry . I know that he hated Jungkook and now when he came to know that he's best friend gonna marry he's enemy , he was shocked ....can say heart broken . 

" Yes . And can we talk in private please ? " Jungkook said glaring Taehyung , the blue head's eyes landed on him and he's gaze hardened . I let out a deep sigh and hold his hand nodding . 

" Taehyung ? You can wait in my room.....I'll be back hmm ?" Taehyung looked at me with a sad pout and hummed . He glared Jungkook one last time before walking out of the garden . I felt bad for sending him away , all because of this disgusting creature . I rolled my eyes and waited for him to speak . 

" Hey.....Stop rolling eyes at me and can you stop calling me disgusting ? I'm also a human here ." Jungkook pout as he sat on the grass . He looked up at me and patted the place beside him . I scoffed and sat a bit away from him . 

Wait.....How come he know what I thought ?!! 

" Anh ? I don't know......But I just read your mind .....It's new , and I guess this happened because I'm your fiancé ?" He smiled and turned to look at me . I scoffed and gazed at the water . What a Creep . " Excuse me what ? Creep ? C'mon how can you call this handsome face as a creep huh ? I'm your fiancé ....show some respect at least ." Jungkook frowned . 

Yah !! He's so full of himself.....What a narcissist ! 

" No I'm not !! That's reality ......you can't ignore the fact ." He smirked eyeing me . 

" Yah , stop reading my mind . You are so irritating , why are you even here ? Go back to Hemel ....no one needs you here !! " I folded my arms , not really interested to talk with him . I really hate his smirk . 

" Is that so ? Okay then I'll tell Prince Jung and the Royal couple that their daughter doesn't want me here . I'll leave for my kingdom then- "

" Aish ......are you threatening me ? I hate you .....leave me alone !! " I spat in anger . He knows that I respect my parents and oppa the most . He's just using them as shield . This red head fox . 

" Why so ? I mean girls die to even get a glance from me and you ? You don't really know how to appreciate your luck ......brainless !! " He sighed shaking his head . God please save me !! I don't wanna kill him , I don't really want . And how dare he to compare me with any random girl ?

" I'm not one of those girls ." I scoffed and got up fixing my gaze at him , he looked the same .....dirty . With his messy red hair and baggy clothes . " I'm Jung Hanuel .......I am not going to fall for you Hemelian .....you are not my type ." I was about to leave but he pulled me by my wrist making me stumble and land on top of him . 

What the hell . 

" That's make you more interesting .......are you playing hard to get ? Huh ? " He smiled and started leaning closer but I slapped his face lightly and got up shooting death glares at him . What he thinks he was doing ? Trying to kiss me ? He's not only creep but also a pervert !! 

" Actually.....I have my ideal type and that's not you .......It's just an arrange marriage ....you still have time to reject Dad's offer as you'll not get anything .....And if you are doing this because of money ? Then tell me the price....I'll pay you ....you don't have to marry me ." I dead panned with a straight face . 

He's expression darkened , he got up and bend to my eye level . " Don't you think you are talking a lot ? Zip your lips before I use my way to stop you talk . Hmm ?" I bit my lips looking away as he's eyes landed on my lips . " And......It's not like I'm here for money....I'm happy the way I'm now . I'm not infatuated by your looks or your wealth ......My mom always said that I'm born to save all the kingdoms and I also don't wanna marry you .....But we have to marry so that you can get powers and remove your curse . And after that fight against Zoba and save the kingdoms ." 

" Uhh.....But....I don't love you ....how you gonna remove my curse ? I don't have any interest in you . I don't think ......it gonna work ." I sighed as my gaze landed on the grasses . 

" I know that.....but it's not impossible...." He stepped closer to me and leaned to whisper something in my ear . He's hot breathe hitting against my cheek making them turn red . I balled my fist as my heart started thumping faster against my chest in nervousness . 

" I'll make sure that you'll fall for me.....Yeobo ." 

*******End Of Chapter 20 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later . I hope You guys liked till now .....

- Charil Meng .