Chapter 15

Author's POV 

Jin looked at his younger brother worried and then turned to the Hemelian , without thinking he shoot his arrows at him but the red haired male was sharp he back flipped and dodged his arrows . He was fighting with two male simultaneously but still there wasn't any fear on his face . Jin started shooting at him continuosly while Namjoon charged his sword on the younger male . A arrow pierced on his thigh making him roll on floor in pain . Namjoon got a chance to strike at him but stopped as he was pushed away by an invisible force . Namjoon laid on ground breathing heavily .

Jin who was shooting arrows at the outsider realized that he was short of arrows now . He pulled out his ninja blades and threw them skillfully at him making the other tactfully dodge them . Blood started dripping down his thigh as the arrow started working as a pain enhancer . He cried as he felt stinging pain on his shoulder . Jin noticed that the chemical on his arrow was acting so he took a chance and stabbed his dagger on his shoulder . 

Namjoon who was on floor crawled towards his sword and got up . " YAHHHHHH !! " He threw the sword at the Hemelian but he fall on his knees but before that he pushed Jin away so that the sword won't pierce in his chest . Jin fall down with his nose bleeding as he was exhausted because of overusing his mana power . 

Namjoon ran to the younger male and punched him on his wound making him yelp and grab Namjoon's neck . He tried to free himself but the more he tried the more his grip tightened making Namjoon cough out blood . The Hemelian raised him on air and threw him in a random shop . The shop collapsed on him . Namjoon groaned grabbing his chest in pain before closing his eyes . 

Ara's POV 

My heart was racing fast as the Hemelian threw Jin oppa  away . He was damn strong for his age . " NAMJOON ?!!! " Yoona yelled as we heard a loud crash and saw the shop collapsing . I pushed away the guards and ran to Jin oppa . He was breathing heavily as his face was full of scars and cuts . Seeing him in bloody mess , my heart cried . 

" Look .....I'm here for trade , not to harm others or fight with your men . Sorry to hurt you guys but I still think you all were quite strong and sharp .....Impressive ." He smiled painfully as he looked at his bloody hand . He sat on the ground staring at me while I was crying with Jin unconscious in my arm . Yoona was still searching for Joon while Taehyung was already sent back to the palace earlier . I sobbed while patting Jin's cheeks but he didn't budge to open his eyes . 

" How dare you to hurt the royal bodyguards ?" I heard a familiar voice and turned with teary eyes to see.............Park Jimin ?

I heard he was powerful after 3 years of long training under different great warriors . I looked at his eyes which glowed white . Looks like he too have magic . He created a white mist around him and teleported himself beside me . He turned at me with his eyes scanning my pathetic condition . He looked at me worried then at Jin .  " Princess ? Gwenchana ?" He sighed in relief as I nodded . 

He looked at Kims . " Take them back to the Jung palace ." He commanded his guards and walked towards the red haired guy who rolled his eyes , sighing . " How dare you to create chaos in the kingdom of Asylvia ? Huh ?" I took a last glance at them before leaving the area . I closed my eyes praying to god not to hurt Jimin . 

At that moment I really felt useless . Yoona's eyes glowed orange as she placed her palm on Jin's chest . She focused on healing Kim brothers while I just sat on the couch in the Jung palace's infirmary . I let out a deep sigh staring at them . Taehyunng was in pain from the impact of him colliding with the wall . Jin was still unconcious as he inhaled some of the red mist , Namjoon was the only one who was concious . His leg and arms were fractured while his head was bleeding heavily before Yoona healed him . I balled my fist in anger seeing them in pain . 

Jimin's POV 

" You can't hurt someone ....you Hemelian . It's better you surrender ." I said in monotone , not wanting to hurt the kid in front of me . Besides he was hurt .....I don't wanna win over someone who's injured . That's not in my principles . 

"Look .....I'm not interested in fight . Better you mind your own bussiness ." He said as he tried to get up . I smirked and hummed in response . " But I won't surrender .....If you wanna surrender me ?.....Then fight me ." Why this guy is so arrogant ? How dare he ...to hurt my Hanuel ? I won't spare him . He wants to fight ? I'll let him fight . " With that....ahh....maybe I can show you...some of my skills ....If you insist." He said as he stood on his feet in front of me . 

I gritted my teeth and punched his face . He winced and wiped blood from the corner of his lips . " Okay let's see what you got ?" I kicked on his guts . I was about to punch him again but he caught my fist and threw a punch square on my jaw . " Aish...." I grabbed his arm and punched him until his face was full of bruises . He punched on my stomach making me step back from him . 

" I'm not that weak hemelian ." I mumbled as I regained my position . He swirled his finger and created a majestic lion behind him . 

    A lion ? That signifies

    A lion ? That signifies .......he's very powerful . He can't create a pet lion and tame it unless he's a royal or he played with it since birth . Lions aren't that friendly within a few years , they take time to trust . Who's he ? But I'm not a weakling !! 

I looked up at him and smiled spitting out blood . " Let's play it even then......" 

************End Of Chapter 15 

Thanks For Reading . Can you guess what's Jimin's pet animal ? Please comment your answer . 

And yes they can create their pet animals with their magical powers . Everyone has one creature for them . Let's see in future what creatures do others have .....till that byee ^ . < 

- Charil Meng .