Chapter 62

Ara's POV 

Great . So this was how the blood war ended ? If this was a k-drama in 21st century ? People would have threw bottles , rotten eggs and bananas at us . People want action and also wants to see the end of the antagonist . But I can't let that happen ......he....he's my brother . Although step but .....I kinda feel bad for him .

It wasn't his fault , neither my Dad's ......the circumstances were something that led it happen . I can't change the past but maybe I can change the future , and this is why I am here . To change the history . 

I hissed as Yoona started healing my wounds , " Yah unnie ? That hurts like hell !! " I cried out making her smack my back . 

" C'mon ....It's nothing , I had to sew Jimin's back and also cure Namjoon's broken arm .......that was more painful for them . Now seal your lips and endure it ." She mumbled with a straight face . God it's painful than acupuncture . I bit my lips and closed my eyes when ..... I got flashbacks of someone kissing me . 

WHAT ? WAIT....K-Kiss ? Who.....But Aubrielle said that I gained my powers of my o-own....

" It's done you are fine but still take some rest and don't move , I'm going to heal others , if anything is needed......call Minyoung , she'll serve you ." Yoona got up and bowed before walking away . I covered my bare body with sheets and sighed .

She lied me . She lied about the fact that I wasn't kissed by someone but ....If It wasn't Jungkook ? Then.....Jimin ? But ....he was....or ...It was .....

Taehyung ? 

I got up and asked the maids to dress me up , the all arranged my outfits and then I changed into this : 

I placed a secret knife in my sleeve pocket before heading out of my room . I stopped infront of the guest room and knocked . " It's me .....Hanuel ." The door opened and maids bowed at me , I nodded and walked in , " Where's Aubrielle ? " I asked the maids but before they could reply , I heard footsteps coming from upstairs . 

" Are you searching for me young Princess ?" She smirked making me ball my fist , " Let's have a sweet chat in the balcony ." She smiled gesturing me to come up , I scoffed and stormed upstairs . " I guess you found out about my petty lies ....didn't you ?" 

" Why ? Why you lied to me ? Who.....who helped me to lift my curse ? Who....who took my first kiss ?" I asked taking seat on the sofa . She leaned on the railing and stared at the bright sky . " ANSWER ME !! " 

" Aish.....you don't have to know , it'll only create chaos in your small chest ." Aubrielle smiled at me , I don't know why she was doing that but I hate it . " It was him . Your true love ." 

" Who ?" I asked getting up , shocked . If my guess is true ....then...and if the magic worked then....it's not just one -sided .....Fuck. He lied me too , so all these days ..... 

Aubrielle smiled and sipped her drink . I bit my lips trying not to cry and turned to leave but she stopped me , " You know what Hanuel-ah ? History is repeating ......what happened with your Dad.....It's happening with you too , and it's for the best . Love and responsibilities are different sides of same coin ." I scowled and glared her . 

" You can only choose one side ......head or tail ....Love or your responsibility ? The whole Asylvia is waiting for their Princess .....Jungkook is waiting for you . And if you go to Taehyung ? You'll lose everything . But everything ......depends on you....what you'll choose ? Hmm ?" She placed the cup on the table and smiled .

" RIDICULOUS !! I don't know !! I....I ..." I wiped my tears and ran out , maids called me but I was not in a right mind to stop . I leaned on the wall sobbing when Yoona ran into me , she looked at me confused . " Don't ask......because I won't tell ." I deadpanned . She sighed and nodded before pulling out a small chit . 

" Here.....It's for you ." She smiled and walked away . I stared at the small piece of paper on my wet , tear stained palm . I furrowed my brows before opening it . 

Meet me at the Aurelia garden . There's something I need to tell you .......before I disappear . 

- Taehyung . 

I looked around and hold my head when I realized I was lost . I gulped on my tears and started finding a way out , " Whe....Where's Aurelia Garden ?" I asked the person who was walking towards me , to my surprise he was that red head . 

" Hanuel-ah ? What happened ? Gwenchana ?" He asked cupping my face with his soft warm hands , I nodded and stepped back . 

" I .....Talk to you later !! " I shoved him out of my way and started running away , I huffed out and leaned on the tree as soon as I reached the garden successfully . " T-Taehy-" I choked on my tears , I looked around to search him but he wasn't there . " TAEHYUNG-AH ?? WHER- "

I stopped moving when I felt someone back hugging me , I knew that familiar touch , that sweet and addicted cologne , the warm breathe against my neck .....I knew who it was . I closed my eyes crying . " Shush.......don't cry.....you'll make it hard for me to leave ." 

" Then...THEN DON'T LEAVE !! " I broke the hug and turned to face him , my eyes widened seeing him infront of me , but what shocked me more was ......his hair . " Taehyung-ah ?" I blinked and stared at him , totally speechless . 

" Why you

" Why you ......did this ?" I asked as he always loved his blue hair , this sudden change . What he means by all this ?

" You'll hate me right ? I know you loathe that red head because of his hair......so....I ....maybe from now you'll hate me . Right bestie ?" He said looking directly at me with a faint smile . How can he smile after saying that ? What else he can do ? So that I'll hate him ? 

" Jerk !! Asshole !! You fuckin thief ....how can you say all that after stealing my heart ? You pighead dumb !! I...I hate you !! " I grabbed on his collar before pulling him in a kiss . 

**********End Of Chapter 62 

Don't hate me for this lame chapter T . T 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter UwU 

- Charil Meng .