Chapter 35

Ara's POV 

" Looks like you made a new friend Princess Jung !! " 

I turned my head as we heard a husky deep voice coming from the upstairs . I was still confused what's that place was ? It was like a cave but also have stairs ....who knows what's up there ? And what kind of cruel person he is . " Wae ? I'm not like you after all .....heartless , filthy and unfriendly ." I rolled my eyes although knowing that he can kill me just by snapping his fingers but still I wasn't a person who'll give up so easily . Especially not now after knowing his cruel intentions .

" Ouch....that's harsh . But what to do ? I'm really used to with those words .....It doesn't hurt now or......my heart turned into stone . But I'm really happy that you are enjoying this old lady's company.....coz who knows when I'll kill one of you ?" He chuckled . He's voice sounded creepy mostly because of the echoes in the cave .

" You coward !! If you really wanna kill someone then kill me !! But don't dare to touch her !! How can you treat someone old like this ? Don't you have mom ? At least spare her , thinking she's a motherly character you jerk !! " I yelled as he stopped a few steps away from me . The cold wind hit my wet body sending chills to my spine . I looked up with teary eyes although I wasn't crying but my body was acting up . Zoba placed his long black robe around my body . 

" Idiot  weakling......I don't want you to die before I could complete my work , dethroning the king and suck your powers ......so don't die or I'll drag you from hell because.......nothing can stop me from capturing Asylvia ." He dead panned making me roll my eyes . 

" You are a jerk !! I'll kill you before you even try to touch any Asylvians !! You are really a devil in a human form . I wish I could strangle you with my own hands you asshole !!! " I yelled out my lungs .

He scoffed , " Those words are too big for someone weak like you and why you wanna sacrifice for someone old and useless like her ? She deserves death for wrong foretelling ........what was it again ? Uhh.....something like...what ? Uhh can you repeat that old gilt ?" He kneeled to her eyelevel . His electric blue eyes boring holes in her soul . The lady looked up and smirked . I just sat there confused . 

" You - " 

" Sure.......you'll regret what you are doing and will be defeated by a powerful mana if you won't stop now and look back at what you have done ......stop it or.....you'll die ." She spat making him laugh and walk towards me . I gulped and looked away . 

" You heard that ? Hahaha it's so funny that I can't stop laughing .....that's hilarious . Damn . And what you said earlier ? Treat her as my mom ? Which mom ? Who left me near a river bank and committed suicide ? You won't feel my pain princess .....you got everything , parents , siblings , love , money and protection while I was just left as a food for wild dogs . Luckily I survived and somehow managed to  know the truth . And truth is so bitter . " He shook his head sitting on a small throne . 

God ? If this is a K-drama then please make me escape from here . I don't want to see this man for a life long . But he's past is really sad . I can relate .

" I......can feel you Zoba .....maybe there was some reason behind what she did . No mother will leave her child to die , it's sad but that doesn't mean you'll come and do evil stuffs to make Asylvians suffer !! " I yelled looking directly in his azure eyes . He stared back emotionlessly ....who knows how he looks behind the mask , what's his expression now ? 

" You.....I hate you .....I hate you more than I hate myself . I hate the whole Jung family !! I hate you all ." He growled making me jump a bit scared . " You can never feel my pain besides I don't want your fake sympathy . It makes me puke . " He scoffed . 

" Wait ? Then you didn't kidnap me to marry and conquer the Asylvia ? And then suck my powers to become the most powerful monster ?" I tilt my head confused not able to grasp the reason why he kidnapped me . I looked at Aubrielle who just stared at us without a single word . Zoba got up and walked towards me , he grabbed my cheeks harshly . " Ummmm...woo weave me !! " I managed to say . He snorted and pushed my face away .

" I can't deny you are super beautiful and smell like divine freesia but that doesn't mean I'll cross my dignity and do something incest ." He stared at me making me look away blushing . 

Wait......incest ? Uhh ? 

" Wait a sec . Incest ? What do you mean ? " I asked totally confused . I was never so confused , even not while solving math numerical although I always got F grade . But the topic is INCEST and what he means by that ?

" Hahahaha......you are still dumb !! You don't know who I am ? So bad.....why not let's keep this a secret ? I'll give you a whole night to think about it ......let's see how our Asylvian princess figures it out that who am I ?" He laughed while walking away from me . I just sat their with my mouth open ajar .

" Yahhh !! Yah you monster !! YOU - " But he just ignored me . How can he treat me worse than a shit ? Who's he ? But ......do I know him ? Why he hates my family ? " Aish......he literally ignored me , wait when he'll feed me ? I'm hungry !! " I yelled and turned to Aubrielle , " Ajhuma ? Do you think he'll kill me ? coz I think he'll ......and do you think he's someone from my family ? " I asked with a pout . 

" Ahahaha ......I'm trapped here for my past 10 years , I know everything although my vision of foretelling weakened , that's why he calls me useless and I often heard him yelling and cussing Jung family ......so I guess he....he's related but I don't wanna tell how ? That's your task by Zoba . Why not you figure it out ? Hmmm ??" She smiled . " They don't feed dinner to prisoners , only lunch  so......I'm going to sleep .....I hope we'll wake up tomorrow.....alive ." She smiled weakly making me sigh . 

I wonder what's happening at Palace . And would anyone will come to help me ? Will they even realize ? Oppa ? Taehyung ?......Jungkook ? Guys help me......

And.....Who are you to me ? Zoba ? 

********End Of Chapter 35 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter . 

- Charil Meng .