Chapter 29

Taehyung's POV 

" Where you went Kim Taehyung ? We have to head back to Jung Palace , Prince Hoseok sent a mesenger and asked us to meet ASAP . And why are you slacking around ?" Namjoon Hyung asked as I stepped in our house . I blinked and smiled scratching my nape . 

" I.....I was doing something !! You don't have to know Hyung ." I chimed linking our arms . He yanked my hand away . " Unhhh ?" 

" Stop acting like a kid , You are 20 now ......be a man , put on your uniform and meet me at the royal palace . Don't stop on the way to chase butterflies !! " He placed his sword in the scabbard that hung down his waist belt . " Arrasso ? And also Jin Hyung is already in the palace , seems like something big happened , I don't know anything . Ppalli ." He jumped on his white horse and rode away . I sighed and walked in my room . I changed into the uniform and looked at my reflection . 

My heart was unknowingly racing fast . Is something wrong ? ......Princess Hanuel

Author's POV 

Taehyung used the secret passage and reached the palace before Namjoon . He walked towards the Princess's room . He smiled as he saw Hanuel sleeping peacefully in her bed . He scanned the corridor , surprisingly there were more guards than normal days . " Uhh....Why the corridor is lined up with so many Guards ?" He asked to one of the soldier . 

The soldier bowed and looked at the way Taehyung was gazing , " Kim Third master .....Your Majesty ordered us to patrol around Princess Jung's room and made a heavy protections , he also asked Prince Jimin to send the best guards to guard her room ." 

" Reason ?" 

" Princess .....She fainted in the pool and drowned . No one knows how ? Crowned Prince Jung And Prince Jeon Is investigating about this case . No one is allowed to leak this news out . And the doctor said she'll wake up tomorrow ." The soldier bowed and walked away to patrol . Taehyung's eyebrows crashed as he looked around . Indeed the protection was tight . He made his way in Hanuel's room . 

" Why are you so reckless ? " He hold her hand . " Ireona.....Wake up till tomorrow or I'll not take you out fishing ." He purred and kissed her palm softly .

" Who wants to go and hangout with you ?" 

Taehyung turned to see the Hemelian shooting death glares at the blue haired man . Jungkook's eyes shifted towards Taehyung's hand holding Hanuel's . " Why are you holding her hand ?" He growled as he's eyes turned red . Taehyung smirked and pecked Hanuel's hand again , making Jungkook leap on him . Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's collar and pinned him on ground .  He punched Taehyung's face until his started lips bleed . 

" Why ? This is what you can do huh ? Hemelian ?" Taehyung smirked licking his lips . Both of their eyes glowed . Before Jungkook could shower more punches on Taehyung Jin and Hoseok barged in with Namjoon and Jimin behind them . Hoseok pulled Jungkook away from a smirking Taehyung  while Jin helped his younger brother up . 

" What the hell do you guys think , you were doing ? This is Hanuel's room......not your playground !! " Hoseok glared both of the younger males and looked at Princess who was still sleeping . " I won't forgive you kids if my sister will even get a scratch because of you both ." He nodded at Jin and walked out . Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung and followed Hoseok , Namjoon sighed .

" Why you did that ?"

" Did what ? Looks like 'New' Prince Jeon is very possessive around my bestfriend ......and if he'll try to snatch her away from me ......I won't spare him . I won't ." With that Taehyung dashed out . Jin looked at the girl with his worried eyes a last time  and ran after Taehyung . 

" I don't know what to do with this kid , he's the same age with you ......just look at him and look at you . When he'll mature and will be capable to use his brain ? I am tired of running around him and disciplining him ." Namjoon fixed his uniform and walked out . Jimin smiled bitterly and stared at Princess with his beautiful brown eyes , scanning Hanuel's face features . 

" Mianhe Hyung , but I think I would have done the same thing If I was Taehyung or Jungkook , sadly I can't .......I lost the right to call her mine .....Mianhe Hanuel-ah ." He turned to leave but stopped to take a last glance of the Asylvian Princess . 

Hoseok's Meeting Room 

Taehyung rolled his eyes as soon as they met with Jungkook's . They were sitting opposite to each other . Jimin was beside Taehyung while Namjoon was beside Jungkook . Hoseok was beside Jin and It was a large triangle shaped table which was 6 seaters . 

" If you both continue to glare each other .......I'll forget that one of you is Hanuel's fiancé and other is her best friend . " Hoseok slammed his hand on the table making Taehyung and Jungkook look at the future king . Jimin sighed . 

" Guys....we are here to solve a case , please don't bring your personal matters in royal court , It's inconvenient and we elders don't wanna interfere in your stuffs . Besides if you guys really care about our Princess , then seal your lips ." Jimin spoke as his tone was in lower octave , threatening the two younger males with his eyes glowing icy blue . Jungkook cleared his throat . 

" So what's the matter Hyung ?" Jungkook asked with his cute smile , trying to change the topic . Taehyung gave a box smile to his hyungs ignoring the red haired guy . Hoseok sighed and looked at all the other 5 with a serious look . 

" I think , I think that....... he's is back ." 

*****End Of Chapter 29 

Thanks For Reading !! See You In Next Chapter ~ 

- Charil Meng .