Chapter 69

Jungkook's POV 

He was right . 

She's forcing herself . The smile on her lips ......they aren't true . That was like a cover to her pained sigh . He also said that she was his first love and he always want her to be happy .....but why he ended up hurting her ? She.....She's my first love too .....but in my case , she loathes me . Even though I changed my hair color ....but ....

Feelings are really the strongest weapon in this world , the strongest grip , the strongest magic , the strongest element in the whole universe . And I can't win over that almighty power . What I can do is wait .....

wait and hope that oneday ..... 

I glanced at her with a smile and followed her . I know I'm hiding my pain but there's no one who can help me now ...... I guess this is my fate but still I hope that oneday ....

She'll fall for me . 

" Jungkook-ssi ? In a hurry we forgot to bring the lanterns ." Hanuel looked at me worried , making me look around . " Can you ask someone to bring - " 

" It's fine your highness , I'll get them for you ." I smiled and walked back to the carriage . I know I should have asked any servant to grab those lanterns , but I needed to do it myself . I wanted some time for myself . To think about my decisions ......

Am I doing the right thing to marry Hanuel ?? 

I let out a sigh and asked the maid to hand the lanterns but they forced that a Prince shouldn't get bother by those small works , It's their job . I let them do as I couldn't help it . While I was walking back to Hanuel , someone stopped me by holding my arm . I turned and tilt my head confused . 

" You look sad and sadly .....I heard it ." She smiled at me making me more confused . I'm not that used to with kindness and .....

" What sound ? Who are you ?" 

" Me ? Uhhh....I'm just a servant and the sound ? You know what Prince ? The shattering of your heart  ." She smiled making my eyes widen at her words . 

Taehyung's POV 

" Taehyung ? Why you asked me to do that ? Were you trying to make her jealous ? I know It wasn't unintentional

" Taehyung ? Why you asked me to do that ? Were you trying to make her jealous ? I know It wasn't unintentional .....you did that on purpose . Right ? " She said placing the plate of food infront of me . I smiled and pinched her cheek but she slapped my hand away . " No Taehyung .....I'm not getting diverted by your cuteness , you better explain ." She said in her stern voice . 

" Yah.....what shall I explain ? You know why I did that right ?" I said shrugging and grabbed the plate , my eyes sparkled seeing the delicious food that she cooked for me . 

" Wahhh

" Wahhh....massidda , massidda !! Your cooking is the best !! Ji eun-ah.....you should get job at the Jung palace .....your cooking - " I got interrupted as she snatched the platter away from me . I gasped trying to grab it but Ms. Ji Eun was second tier in telekinesis . She scoffed and folded her arms . " Wae ?" 

" First .....I'm your elder sister Kim Taehyung , second.....why are you trying to hide your feelings for someone you truly love and adore since you were a teenager ? Why are you hurting her like this ? Stop being a jerk ......I don't want my brother to break a girl's heart . " She said looking directly in my eyes . 

I sighed before leaning against the wall . " I'm just helping her to erase the feelings for me that she craved in her heart . I know it's wrong but for this kingdom , for Asylvia .....a small sacrifice is nothing . Besides she's committed and as a princess .....should make examples . And Jungkook is a nice guy ." I smiled although my heart clenched inside my chest . 

It hurts . 

It hurts seeing someone you love , marrying someone else . But I can't do anything , I have no option but to live with my elder sister , near the countryside village . Staying here I can learn how to control my powers besides noona stays alone , after her husband's death in the first war . I just wanna keep Hanuel safe and staying with me will only put her in danger . 

I know I'm being selfish but I have no options left . 

Noona sighed and walked in her room , the platter landed safely in front of me . " Gumawo noona !! " I smiled but she just shoot death glares at me and slam closed the door . 

Zoba's POV 

I was sitting in father's room . Queen wasn't there so I thought to take care of him . I sighed before changing the bandages from his chest , I was guilty for his condition . " You don't have to do it . You can call - " Before he could complete his sentence he started coughing hard . " Oh......I guess I don't have much time ." He smiled painfully . 

I hold his hand and sighed , " Father ......Can you tell me.....something about Mom ? I never got chance to......see her .....know about her ." I whispered while tears filled in my eyes . He smiled and took a deep breathe . I covered him with blanket and smiled . 

" Your mom was the best person I ever met in my life , Geeyul was my body guard and also my bestfriend . I always used to share my pain and thoughts to her and that woman , she used to listen me patiently . She was powerful , even I fell for her charms and elegance . Although I was engaged .....I fall for her . She was my first love . I tried to break my engagement , even talked with Sooyeon ( Queen ) but it was all fixed by my grandfather . Your mother......she was a perfect woman , beauty , brain and even power . Which man can resist such valuable goddess ?" 

I smiled as I noticed how his eyes sparkled while talking about my mother , showing how he still has feelings for her . " And.....have you ever planned about me ? Having me ?" I asked flashing my gummy smile . He laughed nodding . 

" As all couples , we went to the Orlibon temple and tied the thread of fate . That day she was so happy and we planned that if we'll have daughter , she'll be Dahyun and if son then Yoongi . But I never thought why she was planning about babies , It took me time when I realized she was pregnant .....tables turned making my life flip upside down .....I was helpless , seeing my woman going away from me .....I was so sorry , that I lived all those years in guilt ......I know....I know I don't deserve this but ......can you love me , Yoongi-ah ?" 

I stared at her pale figure with a faint smile and nodded . " Nae.....A-Abeoji ."

*************End Of Chapter 69 

So Kims are 4 siblings and IU is the second among the 4 . I hope you liked this part ^ ^ 

Looks like a chapter left for this book to end . ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED ? 

Thanks For Reading , See You Later In The Last Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng