Chapter 73

Ara's POV

Jungkook's arms wrapped around my waist , snapped me out of my thoughts . " Let's take our seat Princess ." he mumbled politely while gesturing me towards the throne . 7 great oracles along with the Royal oracle were invited for the ceremony , Jungkook made me sit on the throne while he sat beside me . The court was as always filled with locals , ministers , higher citizens and some merchants . While the whole Asylvia was invited to take part in the coronation ceremony .

Jungkook slowly squeezed my hand as he noticed me spacing out . " Why are you looking nervous ? It's just a coronation ceremony ."

" You are saying as if you already did it many times ......aren't you just a normal Hemelian ?" I frowned staring at him . He smiled and shrugged while waving at the crowd . " What's that smile about ? Wahhhh we are married and you are hiding something from- "

" Actually I don't know.....when I close my eyes.....I see a huge mass of people staring at me , hailing my name....some are throwing flowers at me , some trying to woo me . As if I am some kind of King......then....I see a girl tied in chains walking to me.....all my memories are blurred but her blue eyes.....they will always make me feel guilty .....I don't know the reason but It's like my.....past life- "

He got interrupted by Dad and Mom walking in the royal court . We all stood in respect and bowed at once . The royal couple took their seats , we sat on our thrones . The ceremony started but my mind was still on Jungkook's words . As much I know about him its that he's a Hemelian from a poor family , having knowledge about coronation party is kinda weird because even being a Princess , I was blur about it .

" All my Asylvians ....I am feeling so proud and happy to announce that today....my children will take over me and rule over the sacred land Asylvia . Today....I'm feeling like I really did something great in my last life , to have such brave kids , a beautiful wife and such cooperative people under me . Thank you so much ." Dad smiled and gazed at the Oracles .

The oracles started the ceremony , everything was so awesome , to see how the 7 oracle n 7 magical powers emerged together and made beautiful patterns in the court . Everything was so magical . All eyes were on them , watching their moves in awe .

The Royal oracle bowed to the other 6 , making them do the same . Aphratus ,the royal oracle bowed at us and asked his disciple to bring the crowns .

Hoseok's Crown :

Yoongi's Crown :

Yoongi's Crown :