Chapter 50 !!!

Author's POV 

Namjoon groaned and slowly fluttered open his eyes , he felt a stinging pain on his forehead . " Ughh......what the he- " He tried to get up but stopped hearing a familiar voice .

" C'mon , what made you to walk out all alone without any guards beside you ? See ......I found you unconscious all alone on the street . First Taehyung and now you , why you guys make me and parents so worry ? " Jin spoke with his words dripping worries . Namjoon cussed and shook his head before looking at his Hyung .

" Ahh Hyung ......I'm not a kid !! I'm the general of Asylvia , It's my duty to protect Asylvia , I almost caught that bastard but he tricked me and escaped !! Once I'll grip on his throat , I won't spare a minute to break It and kill him ." Namjoon spat all mad at Minhyuk . Jin sighed and helped him to sit straight on the bed . He handed him the blue moon milk . 

He scrunched his face and took it , " Next time when you step out , kindly inform your subordinates and me

He scrunched his face and took it , " Next time when you step out , kindly inform your subordinates and me . Don't just run away without any backing , It's dangerous , don't take Zoba or his followers so lightly . " Jin spoke and stared out of the window .

" Nae , Nae Hyung . I'm so sorry . " He rolled his eyes and sipped the milk . " Hyung is there any news from - " Before he could complete an eunuch dashed towards the room and bowed . " Yes ? Rise and speak ." He said looking at him sternly , Jin straightened his posture and waited for the eunuch to speak .

" General and First Master , Princess......Prince Jungkook is threatening to kill her and acting all crazy , please come with us , Prince Jung is also informed ." He said making Jin and Namjoon worried . They both get up and dashed to Princess Hanuel's room with the eunuch following them . 

As Jin and Namjoon reached the room they saw Jungkook's red eyes and his sword pressing against Princess's neck . " JUST TELL ME WHERE'S HANUEL !! " Jungkook yelled , seeing his gritted teeth and red glowing eyes , everyone can say that he was mad . The princess looked at Jin and cried .

" Oppa ? See what Jungkook is doing !! Help me .....he's trying to kill me ." She said crying like a baby . Hoseok barged in the room and saw what Jungkook was doing , he wasn't confirmed if it was Princess or not and seeing Jungkook hurt her made him uncomfortable . " Oppa !! See what this monster is doing to your sister , push him away ! Help me !! " She begged .

" Jungkook let her go ." Hoseok said breathing heavily , Jungkook ignored him and continued to press the blade against her bare skin , forming a small cut on her neck but Princess winced as if it hurted her a lot . Hoseok pushed Jungkook away making him stumble a bit . Princess hugged Hoseok . Others frowned knowing that she wasn't princess and yet Hoseok supporting her . Hoseok laughed and pushed Hanuel away . 

" What ? You thought I gonna trust your shitty acting ? Do you thing you can deceive us ? you dopleganger ? Are we that easy to trick hmm ?" He said glaring at the helpless princess who was now surrounded by 4 powers of Asylvia . Jimin walked in as he wasn't from Palace and It took him time to reach on time . When he came , he saw that Hoseok was confronting the clone . 

" Oppa ......?? I'm your sister ......I'm Hanuel !! I'm Jung Hanuel .......how can you guys treat me like this ? " She looked at them and pleaded them but all her acting were in vain as she received stern and sober faces . " So.....HAHAHAHAHA looks like you all came to know who I am ? Isn't It ?" She laughed like a maniac and slowly started to come back in her real look .

HAHAHAHAHA looks like you all came to know who I am ? Isn't It ?" She laughed like a maniac and slowly started to come back in her real look

Her true self was beautiful but she was really evil . She sat on the empty chair and smirked at all 5 of them , " I was so tired of acting that bitchy Princess .....damn that life was so boring ." She chuckled and looked at them . " Do I fuck you all at a time or one by one ?" She said while playing with a rose .

" How dare you to talk bad about Princess ?" Jungkook and others growled making the succubus gasp dramatically and then bit her lips . 

" What ? Wanna kill me ? It's not that easy to kill this woman your highness ". She said casually , her eyes turned black , she looked at Jin , Namjoon and Jimin and smirked while hypnotisizing them , " Kill those two .......they are annoying me ." She said and laid on bed watching the drama . 

Namjoon , Jin and Jimin's eyes surprisingly turned black and they started acting possessed , they draw out their swords and gazed at Hoseok and Jungkook , " Hyung ? What shall we do ?" Jungkook said while aiming his sword at the others who were one of the best sword fighters after Taehyung in Asylvia . Hoseok gulped and pulled out his sword .

" Try to wake them up , they are hypnotized by that bitch ......" Hoseok said blocking the attacks by Jimin and Jin while Jungkook was fighting against Namjoon . They were so tired while fighting but It was like Jimin , Jin and Joon weren't in a mood to stop . Jungkook breathed heavily and glanced at Hoseok who was skillfully dodging the attacks . Jungkook kicked Namjoon's shin and ran away from him . He pulled out his pocket knives and stared at Namjoon who raised his sword to behead Jungkook .

" YAHHHHHH !! " Jungkook yelled out and threw the knives at Namjoon , the knives passed just inches away from Namjoon's cheek and directly pierced in that succubus's heart . Namjoon , Jin and Jimin collapsed as soon as the succubus got hurt . " What you thought ? You can trick us that easily ?" Jungkook smirked and started walking towards her .

" You.......You can't defeat......Zoba.....without Princess ......s-save her..." She said and slowly took her last breathe . Hoseok sighed and wiped the blood from the corner of his lips and looked at Jungkook . 

" What do you think ? What gonna happen next ? Will......we able to get our Hanuel back ?"

****************End Of Chapter 50 

At last Chapter 50 !! So UwU Happy !!!! Maybe This Book Gonna End Within Chapter 60 ?? IDK ! LMAO

Thanks For Reading . See You later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng .