Chapter 72

Ara's POV 

" Wow.....you are looking so beautiful Hanuel-ah ....the outfit really suits you , Her Majesty made this outfit just for you , Its made by the finest gold threads and red silk . You liked it Princess ?" Yoona smiled while putting lip tint on my lips , I smiled and gazed at my reflection .  The dress wasn't something I have ever expected to put on my wedding day . 

Instead of white gown , It was a beautiful red hanbok . The design was really different from any gowns I have ever saw , It was heavy and expensive . I took a deep breathe and stared at my arm . It was itching and was kinda bluish in color . I thought it was a hickey but now It was a bit painful . 

Outfit : 

Hairstyle : 

Hairstyle : 

" Princess , What's wrong ?" Yoona eyed me while placing hair pins in my hair

" Princess , What's wrong ?" Yoona eyed me while placing hair pins in my hair . I sighed and lifted my sleeve to show her my bruise . To my surprise , the bruise was now .....a tattoo ??  " Woahhh ....this....THIS IS THE BONDAGE TATTOO !!! " She smiled and pulled me into a tight hug . 

" Wait , wait , wait

" Wait , wait , wait .....what's a bondage tattoo ? I mean....how come it appeared of its own ? And It was so painful a while ago and....and now..It's nothing ? What does this even symbolize ?" I asked staring at the tattoo . Yoona unnie smiled and kneeled infront of me . 

" I don't really know what those tattoos mean , only the royal oracle can say ....but the thing I know is ? When the couples bond , a tattoo forms and the more the tattoo is colorful , the more is the bond , looks like you really love Prince Jeon heh ?" She smirked while examining my tattoo . I sighed and looked out of the window , humming in response .