Chapter 64

Author's POV 

The old oracle sat on the couch and smirked evilly . Her purple eyes sparkled as her gaze landed on the jade bangle . With a trembling hand , she grabbed the bangle and sighed , " I'm sorry Prince Sung Hoon .......but I won't forgive your family that easily .....not until my death ." A tear rolled down her cheek . " Ahh.....looks like I still have feelings for you .....but this illegal feelings .....it's so hurting sometimes....you know ?" 

She kissed the jade bangle and placed it in her pocket when the door creaked open revealing the Asylvian princess , she was so shocked to hear all this

She kissed the jade bangle and placed it in her pocket when the door creaked open revealing the Asylvian princess , she was so shocked to hear all this . Sung Hoon was her grandfather , and whatever that woman said .....It made her heart shatter into pieces . She trusted her , called her Ajhuma and this is how she got paid . 

" W-what.....you...you were behind all this ? You ....WHAT YOU DID TO MY FAMILY !! TELL ME " She yelled storming towards the purple mana bearer . " I...I thought you...you were helping me ." 

The old woman sighed and looked at her , " Looks like my little secret got revealed huh ? Actually my story is pretty related to yours ....wanna listen ?" She smirked . Ara glared her and her eyes started glowing , " Ah ha .....don't dare to use your mana .....or you'll regret !! " She warned . 

" Fine .....Speak ." 

" Good girl .....so..." She sipped her drink and gazed at the younger female's tear stained face . " Let's start the story time ." She laughed and clapped her hands before narrating her story . 

Aubrielle's Narration : 

" My name .....Isn't Aubrielle ....It was Han Mi Kyong . I was the daughter of Minister Han , who was the in charge of finance for the whole Asylvia . I was 5 when I first saw Prince Sung Hoon . He was charming , brave and friendly . We were like bestfriends but slowly as we grew up ....I fell in love with the crowned Prince . 

I was young , beautiful and skillful . I always hoped and tried to attract him , he was my first love and then a day came when she interfered in my life . Princess Hwang Ae Cha , the goddess of poetry . 

Mi Kyong aka Aubrielle  :