Chapter 14

Ara's POV 

" Don't you think it was funny ? She literally tripped on her hanbok , pffft ."

I glared him controlling my anger so that I won't strangle him . Who is this red head ? How dare he to insult the princess of Asylvia ? Ughhhh .

" Shut the hell up !! Don't you know how to act in front of Princess ? How dare you to laugh at her

" Shut the hell up !! Don't you know how to act in front of Princess ? How dare you to laugh at her . It's a high offense snub at anyone from Royal family and you offended our beloved princess .....Do you want us to drag you in the royal dungeon and torture you to death ? Huh ?" Taehyung balled his fist and glared him as his voice was in his lower octave making him sound serious . I hold his arm shaking my head .

" I'm fine ......It's okay Tae ." He glanced at me sighing as I smiled assuringly . 

" Haha , hmm.....Princess huh ? Oopsie....let's say brainless princess ." He covered his eyes controlling his laughter . " How come she deserves to be a princess haha...so clumsy ." This was too much . 

Why this guy is calling me brainless ? He's really getting on my nerves , I surely wanna punch him hard and wipe away that nasty smirk from his lips If he'll call me brainless again . HOW DARE HE TO INSULT ME ? I mentally cursed and killed him twice while shooting death glares at him .

" You better scram or you'll face the - " Jin got cut off by the younger male smirking at us .

" Consequences ?Look I'm a Hemelian .....I don't bow in front of others or scram away like a rat and you are asking me to kneel in front of an Asylvian princess , who's brainless ? and It's better that I'll face the consequences.....that you guys are boasting about ." I was about to punch him but all people were staring at us , If I'll do anything uncultured .......I'll not only lose my gace but also the of whole Jung family . For Asylvians princess Hanuel is the sign of peace and patience .

I guess I have to endure his bullshits . l

" You better don't challenge us Hemelian kid , Apologize our princess NOW !! " Namjoon glared the boy and ordered him but he didn't even budge to move from the place where he was sitting . He really has guts to mess with Kim brothers ? 

" Tch.....never ." They both shoot death stares at each other . Everyone sensed the tension in the air . Yoona pulled me behind her while Tae guarded us standing in front of us like a shield with his eyes glaring at the manner less brat .  

" Hyung ? Let's show him what we Asylvians are ? So that he won't challenge us next time ." Taehyung spat in anger . Jin looked at his brothers and stretched his arm forming a pink mist encircling his brawny arms . Taehyung smirked as purple mist surrounded around his feet and his eyes were burning with purple flames , he stretched out his hand and a purple glowing katana appeared magically in his grip . Namjoon stretched his majestic sword towards the red head which started burning with a brown glow around it . 

I rubbed my eyes once again not believing on what I was witnessing . Is this an illusion ? Or it's really.......Magical ?? 

Author's POV 

Taehyung swung his magical katana taking  his position behind Jin who pulled out 3 arrows fixing it among his finger in such a way that it will reach his 3 different aims in one stroke where as Namjoon was in front of his brothers , he was the defense minister of Asylvia , It was his duty , not just to protect the princess but also the Asylvians . He glanced at his men and nodded as if gesturing them to clear the place so that no one get harmed by the impact . The red head smirked and got up dusting his baggy , old clothes . 

" I'm not interested in fighting .....so don't provoke me .....I'm already warning you ." He warned as his gaze fixed at Namjoon and his brothers . 

" You insulted our princess , how can we just let you go ? Hemelian ? " Jin growled in anger with his aim fixed at the young man's knee , stomach and collar bone . Taehyung started floating in thin air as high energy field build around him . He's eyes were on his prey, he was too good in manipulating someone's mind but although he was trying he's best he couldn't succeed . 

The guy chuckled and nodded to himself , he's eyes slowly turned red and red mist swirled around his hand with strong powerful wind around him . Yoona pulled Hanuel to a safe place . All Asylvians ran away to hide for their safety . A few guards that came along them guarded princess so that nothing can even touch  her . 

" Ready to fight ?" The red haired guy asked to the Kim brothers . He looked confident of his powers . Hanuel panicked but Yoona gave her an assuring look . She sighed and watched them from distance . Taehyung nod at Namjoon and attacked the younger male but he pulled out his broadsword from his back to shield himself . 

Taehyung was a fierce sword fighter but even with his determination and desperation , he wasn't skilled enough to match the Hemelian . The younger male was not just fast but also highly skilled when it came to sword fighting using both his hands . 

Namjoon waited as he believed Taehyung . And 3 : 1 doesn't look fair so he decided to let his younger brother handle him . " Shall I shoot ?" Jin asked Joon but he shook his head in denial and asked him to wait . Taehyung growled in anger and gave all his effort to make him drop his sword . But the Hemelian's strikes were more fierce and strong . 

He pushed Taehyung harsh that made him flew and bump with a wall crashing in some shop . Taehyung groaned as he fall on the ground with a thud . Hanuel's eyes widen as she yelled out his name . " TAEHYUNG ?!! " He looked up and tried to get up but collapsed back . Hanuel closed her eyes sobbing when she remembered .......

" I'm still in lower tier of defense ......I can't even fight against Jin hyung ." 

************End Of Chapter 14

My Baby Tae Tae : ( Mianhe : <

Thanks For Reading . And Yes .....I'm Not Good In Writing Fight Scenes But I'll Try My Best To Explain The Scene In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng .