Chapter 52

Author's POV 

" LEMME GO !! LEAVE ME ALONE !! " Ara yelled faintly as Minhyuk and two masked man tied her with a pole , under the direct contact of moon light . She was scared , when she woke up by Minhyuk splashing the bucket of water on her . She was already drained of energy and the sedatives were really powerful that was making her sleep constantly . She closed her eyes breathing heavily . Aubrielle was also tied and she looked lifeless . Taehyung stood there watching everything . He gritted his teeth controlling his anger and urge , not to pounce at the traitor . 

Zoba walked in with his huge dragon , Azure . The mask was still on his face , he smirked as he saw his step sister tied under the divine moonlight . It was the day when he'll gain the immense powers and also his vengeance . He sat on the throne while daydreaming about his coronation ceremony . It was like a dream come true . He was just a few steps away from his destination . He let out a dark chuckle and gestured his man to continue the rituals . 

Taehyung was just waiting for the right time . He's purple eyes glistened . Usually it showed his rage and anger . He didn't wanted Zoba to notice it . He turned his face and coughed . The masked men started reading the spells forming magical circles around Ara . 

At Asylvia 

Jungkook stood bravely infront of his vast troop , he wasn't sure If he'll be alive or not but saving Asylvia and Ara was his priority . As Taehyung said him , he send the royal couple and some maids to the Kingdom Aurora . He made sure they are safe . He balled his fist seeing a huge black cloud coming towards them . He gestured them to get ready . " GUYS !! THIS IS NOT OUR END !! WE WONT LOSE TO EVIL . WE WON'T HAND ASYLVIA TO THOSE CREATURES !! GIVE YOUR BEST TO SAVE YOUR MOTHERLAND , ATTACK !! " He pulled out his sword and swirled it while slashing the chest of his opponents .

 WE WON'T HAND ASYLVIA TO THOSE CREATURES !! GIVE YOUR BEST TO SAVE YOUR MOTHERLAND , ATTACK !! " He pulled out his sword and swirled it while slashing the chest of his opponents

Zoba's force was full of dark creatures , they weren't that easy to defeat . Jimin rode towards the dark army , he's eyes glowed white , he's aura was of course intimidating . He glanced at his troop and troop . " Wanna fight ? Then fight .....Wanna leave then go already , but.......If you dare to leave .....I won't guarantee your lives . THIS IS OUR FIGHT ! WE HAVE TO WIN AND THIS IS THE SITUATION WHERE WE DO OR DIE !! " He yelled . All his soldiers were determined , they stood still not even moving an inch. Jimin's chest swelled up .