Chapter 37

Ara's POV 

WHAT THE FUCK ??? 

" Woah....Woah....Woah....You don't mean it right uncle ? I'm your baby niece !! You can't cripple me you old man !! How can you use your power- "

" Ssshhhhh......you are annoying . Calm down.....I won't hurt you.....at least not for now....Hahahaha ." He grumbled looking at me . " So you are really brainless ? Or you want me to waste energy and narrate the story ? " He asked sitting on the throne , he's eyes landed on the fireplace . " AZURE ?? Fire up the fireplace ......It's cold down here . Isn't it Princess Jung ?" He said coldly but why it seemed like he was mocking me . 

" Yah Uncle you are -"

" Stop the fuck up !! You can't just call me your uncle .........because I don't want to be related to your filthy King !! " He yelled making me close my eyes tightly . " I hate King Jung.....I hate the way he never budged to search me.....I hate the way he loved you , I'm jealous the way he praised Prince Jung infront of all Asylvians !! It hurts when I see how he protects you all.....and It's really painful to see him happy while I'm crying each and everyday .....I hate him for abandoning me and my mom . You know what ? I WAS THE FIRST HEIR OF JUNGS !! I was his first child !! But why ? Why he abandoned me like I was a piece of trash ? Huh ? Why ?" He fall on his knees looking all sad and broken .

Even though I wanted to comfort him , my hands were tied . I can't believe he's the son of Prince Jung....Wait so.....he's my ... " Oppa ?" I whispered looking at him with my teary gaze . He looked up with soft gaze but then he's gaze hardened making me gasp in shock . " Ahh....Gwenchana ?" 

" I said I don't want your pity !! And don't call me Oppa !! I'm not your brother !! I'M NOT A JUNG !! " He yelled and got up on his feet . " You all will regret ........I'll kill everyone !! You don't have any rights to be happy !! I'll avenge for what happened with me in those past 23 years !! I won't forgive the Jungs !! I won't !! " With that he vanished in thin air leaving blue mist behind , swirling at the place where he was standing . 

" ........ " I was just speechless . My chest was aching seeing my step brother crying . Why he can't understand the fact that there's always a reason behind a person's deeds . Maybe Dad also had some reasons ? Or worst......he didn't knew about Zoba .....? " Ajhuma ? I want explanations ." I huffed out a sigh averting my gaze at her . She chuckled nodding .

" King Jung was young when he fell in love with Zoba's mom Geeyul ......she was beautiful , wise and also King's bodyguard . She was a poor Asylvian , to feed her family she joined King's army ......because of her powerful green mana , King allowed her to be his bodyguard . But he fell in love with her although he was engaged to the present Queen . He failed to control his attraction and proposed her to be his concubine . Marrying the Queen was arranged by his grandfather so he couldn't refuse to it but his first love was Geeyul . Geeyul refused to be his concubine and asked him to leave the Queen .