Chapter 44

Jungkook's POV 

I followed Taehyung in the passage , It was dark inside but our nocturnal eyes glowed making everything visible . It was long and narrow . " Make sure you remember the ways and come back to us after ensuring the safety of King , Queen and Princess Hanuel . Don't you dare to runaway , Hemelian ." Taehyung dead panned and kicked the wall making It collapse , we both covered our eyes as the bright light blinded us for a minute .

" Don't worry .......I won't run away , Hemelians are known for their honesty Third Master , I hope you'll do your assigned work than wasting your energy mocking at me ." I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside before making my way out of the passage . I stretched my arm and looked around . It was like a forest with a narrow road . " Where It takes by the way ?" 

 " Where It takes by the way ?" 

" Aurora . The King of Aurora is in good terms with King Jung and will surely agree to give shelter to them , after killing Zoba , we can get them here back ." Taehyung eyed the place before replying , I hummed and turned to leave . " But before that day arrange some black horses so that they can make the journey convenient . I'm going to get my spies on work .......make sure you prepare everything ." I nodded and followed him back in the passage to the hallway of the Jung's Palace .

I walked to Princess Hanuel's room , although I wasn't sure who she was , the real Princess or some clone , my first priority is to save her also Hoseok Hyung asked me to act normal around her so that she won't suspect us .

 I can't believe this or you can say I don't want to believe that she's fake , It kinda hurts to go back through the memories , I was so happy to know that after a long Princess started to like me but No......she didn't and she'll never . She hate me , hates my hair , hates my origin . I really enjoyed those days with her .....just I wished It was the Princess .

" Uhh Jungkook ? Why are you here ? Were you sneaking in my room huh ?" She said as she walked out of the bath house in her wet clothes . I blinked and looked away as the clothes were almost see through because of being soaked and It was inappropriate for me to stay here . 

" Ahh.....I'll see you later when you'll get changed ." I bowed and was about to walk away but she stopped me by pulling my sleeve , " Huh ? D-do you need something ?" I asked lowering my head , she smirked and gestured all the servants to get out even Yoona , I gulped , all confused . 

" Princess ? You need them......you are all soaked up , you need to cha-" She giggled and pinned me on the wall with a kabedon and sighed .

" So innocent.......aren't you 19 ? Why are you acting like 5 ? Can't you see why I sent them away........" She said while pressing her body against mine . I balled my fist and looked away controlling my anger , I'm damn sure now that she's not the person I love . " Are you resisting me ? Hmm ?" She looked at me and then placed her head on my chest . 

" Princess please......you are wet ." I said and pushed her away from me , she laughed and sat on the couch while playing with her damped hair strand . " I'm leaving ." I said with a stern face . I can't believe a clone can be this shameless . This can't be Princess , this isn't the Princess at all . 

" AhHahahahaha ......Baby boy......you look so shy shy shy .......Is It because you are still virgin huh ? Tch......poor Jungkookie , I was kidding ......don't leave me alone , I'm just trying to tease you.....besides ...." She got up and walked towards me , I hardly controlled my urge to pull out my sword . 

" You look so worried about me Jeon Jungkook......" She smirked while tracing her finger on my jawline . I gritted my teeth but my eyes started glowing red . " Ahhhh......your eyes ......are you mad at me ? Then why not I serve you hmm ?" 

" Princess Enough !!! I had enough of you , why are you acting like you are someone else ? What's wrong with you ?" I yelled and pushed her on the bed by my mana making her faint .  

" What happened ? Uhh......You used your powers against her Prince Jungkook ? Why you did that ? You know right .....she's powerless and King won't be happy if this news will fly out !! " Yoona glared me and ran to Princess , " Oh Haneul-ah ? Gwenchana ? " 

" I'm leaving ." I walked out fuming in anger , I can't believe she just tried to seduce me , I guess Jimin Hyung and Taehyung were right , she can't be her .......but where's she ?

Taehyung's POV 

I was wiping my katanas while resting in my room when I heard something out from the window , I pulled out my swords and dashed out to see a red glowing ball trapped in the traps I set for any outsiders , " Well , Well , Well......I caught a big fish today......Isn't It new Prince Jungkook ?" 

" Yah will you stop calling me that ? And let....let me go , why I can't use my powers in them ....ughhhh....." He squirmed and tried to free himself , well......Wow what a eye pleasing view but sad I have to pull him out hahaha . " Help !! "

" It's fun seeing you beg me but I have no option but to......" I pulled out my short knives and threw them at him , Jungkook screamed as the knives stopped just infront of his face . " Hahaha.......NOW SPLIT !! " I gestured my knives and they split in opposite direction , slashing the magical net into pieces .

Jungkook looked at it awed . " AHHHH !! " As he was freed , he landed on his butt with a thud making me burst into laughter . " Well......what kind of magic was that ?" He asked as he got up and pointed at my knives .

" Why are you here ? " I asked as explaining him will make things more complicated . I turned to leave but he called me making me halt on my tracks . 

" Third master ? I......I wanna go and search for Princess , I'm damn sure she's a clone ." I glanced at him and then turned a bit confused . " I'm scared.......only 3 days are left , I can't let her die.....so I'm going to search her......wanna join ?" He asked , his eyes all determined and full of positivity .

" Sorry you can't go......I won't allow you to leave this palace ." 

************End Of Chapter 44 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng .