Chapter 40

Jungkook's POV 

" What do you guys think ? Where's Zoba ? I mean.....It's just 4 days left for Hanuel's birthday , I'm damn sure he'll try to kidnap her , I won't even let his filthy hand touch my innocent sister ." Hoseok said while pacing to and fro in the meeting room . Jin sighed as he grabbed Hoseok Hyung's wrist stopping him .

" Stop worrying , we'll figure something out . Namjoon ? Ask all the spies to go and search for Zoba , even a small clue will lead us a way . Ask all the best skilled guards to follow Princess even though she hates it , Jimin ? Can you lend us your 5 best masters ? " Jin asked while looking at the plates filled with delicious sweets . 

" I won't mind , I'll ask Chanyeol hyung for some of his Ushurai warriors , they are top tier warriors and are all trained to fight

" I won't mind , I'll ask Chanyeol hyung for some of his Ushurai warriors , they are top tier warriors and are all trained to fight . They won't disappoint us ." Jimin said and looked at Jin Hyung who was eyeing a bear Wagashi .

" Hyung ? Stop staring at it , It won't bite you though ." I said rolling my eyes . Jin chewed it while looking at me and then at Hoseok . I think something Is in his mind . But what ? " Hyung ? What's there in your mind ? You look spaced out ." I tilt my head in confusion . 

" Just thinking....umm....today something weird happened . " He said picking another Wagashi sweet and shoving it in his mouth . I sighed and got a cherry Wagashi although I wasn't in a mood to eat sweets . 

" What ?" Namjoon Hyung asked as he sipped his tea and cleared his throat . Jin wiped his mouth and nodded . " Fine , fine eat then tell ."

" Hoseok ? You know Hana-ah more than us ......Can you say what's her favorite sweet ?" 

We all blinked and looked at Hoseok who glanced at Jin and then at the plates of Wagashi sweets on the table , " Of course I know , It's Hotteok , Songpyeon and Wagashi sweets . But Wagashi is her most favorite sweets . Why you asked that all of a sudden ?" Hoseok gestured the maid to pour tea while looking at Jin who was in deep thought .

" I....I know that's her favorite but ......when I went to her room this morning with those cute , cute Wagashi bears ...."

Jin's Flashback 

" Knock , Knock ??"

" Hahaha....Why are you knocking oppa ? Come in please . By the way you know what ? You look sexy in that uniform . Do you have abs ?" Hanuel asked while applying her lip tint . I touched my chest and smiled shrugging . " Ohh.....maybe someday I can bliss my eyes seeing your sweaty hard abs , maybe touch them ?" She said looking at me . I gulped blushing and looked at the plate . Ohh I almost forgot !! 

" Princess ? I made these sweets for you , they are tasty and soft . I just made them with my own hands !! " I smiled and walked in the room . She looked at the bears in disgust and frowned . " What's wrong Princess ? Don't you have appetite ?"

" Ew !! Throw them away , I hate sweets !! I hate bears , why I'll eat something like that , god Jin !! You really made my mood spoil . Ahhh.....go...go....I won't eat them . I hate sweets , they make me nauseous ." She said shooing me . I pout looking at the cute bears . I thought Wagashi was her favorite .....

With a sigh I started walking out hoping she'll stop me saying that she was kidding when she stopped me for real . " Nae ? I know- "

" Ahh can you ask any of those filthy maids to clean my bath house and also cook me some spicy chicken ? " I huffed a sigh and walked out with heavy heart . I can't believe she asked me to throw them away and also did she just called maids " Filthy ??" Damn . She's acting weird .

End Of Jin's Flashback 

" WHAT ? She said to throw them away ? Are you sure ? I mean I can't believe It Arrasso ?" Hoseok Hyung got up from his chair , shocked . Namjoon made him sit and looked at Jin . 

" Are you sure you heard her right ? I mean maybe it's a dream ?" Namjoon Hyung said while picking up a bear Wagashi . " And It's okay she said No to Wagashi but I'm damn sure she'll never deny to eat what Jin Hyung cooks , that's like some kind of joke ." He said biting the bear's head . I looked at the sweets then at heart broken Jin Hyung . 

" But If you'll say that she's acting weird ? Then I'll agree with it ." Jimin Hyung stated while looking at Hyungs . " I know that Wagashi is her favorite but maybe she's on Period - " 

" Ahhh Aniyo , She loves them more when she's on her period !! She eats like pig at that time of the month !! " Hoseok Hyung said while rubbing his temples . I licked my lips pondering what's period ? I looked at Hyungs to ask but Jimin Hyung started talking .

" Ohh.....but what made me ......think she's acting odd was......"

Jimin's Flashback 

" Uhh ? Why are you here ? I mean It's means you are a Princess and you are still a bit sick ." I said wiping my sweat and placing my sword in the Katana . I giggled as I saw her staring at my abs . She gulped and looked up blushing . " Jungkook will be hurt If he'll see you staring at me like this ." I said turning . 

" Jungkook ? Oh ......that guy with red hair ? He's a cutie .......I won't hurt him though . He looks delicious but you are looking a buffet now.....Uhh...." She said while playing with her hair strands . I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes . Is she flirting with me ? After 2 years ? No....this isn't .

" Princess ? Wanna sword fight ? If you'll win I'll give you whatever you want , but If I win ? You have to give me your favorite hairpin that I bought for you years ago , you remember that ? " I asked hoping she'll say a yes .

" No , and I don't know sword fighting ......I mean I'm not in a mood .....It's ....I'm still weak , I'm afraid I'll lose ." She said while stopped , " Why you gave me that hairpin by the way ?" She said smiling innocently . " And If you gave me ? Why you want it back ?"

" That was a token of love , It was my gift on your 15th birthday but I think it's old fashioned now and ......as we are nothing , you don't have to keep that with you....I don't want to be the wall between you and Jungkook ." I said biting my lips trying not to cry . She scoffed and flipped her hair .

" Why ? What we were before ? I even don't know your name mister guard ." 

WHAT ? SHE DON'T KNOW ME ? IS SHE KIDDING ???? 

" Wait !! Are you kidding ? Princess ? " I grabbed her wrist confused of her weird actions . She shrugged and yanked her hand away from me . She looked at me and leaned closer .

" Why handsome ? Do you think .....I'm kidding ?" 

End Of Jimin's Flashback 

" What the fuck !!?" I grabbed Jimin's collar , " Why were you openly flirting with my Fiancée ? Park Jimin know your limits !! " I gritted my teeth controlling my anger . Jimin slapped my hand away glaring back . " Stop glaring !! " I rolled my eyes . 

" Jungkook behave . You should think about what Hanuel said than what Jimin did or not ." Namjoon dead panned making me sigh , nodding .

" Besides I said I didn't even touched her , I just was curious when she called me a guard ? Is she got memory loss ? I mean ......never mind , looks like she just tricked me ." Jimin hyung shook his head sipping the tea . I don't like when he talks about Hanuel . Hmmph . And I'm Jealous !! 

" Maybe she tricked you but....I also have something weird to tell you guys ." 

************End Of Chapter 40 

Thanks For Reading !! See You In The Coming Chapters .

- Charil Meng .