Chapter 53

Author's POV 

The brown haired woman smiled before raising her hand and swirling magical dust around her hand . The Asylvian general looked at the silver haired Prince groaning on his lap , " Are you sure his wound will be healed ? Yoona........I trust you and you HAVE to heal him . " He said in a serious tone . 

" I'll do what I can , but I am sure for one thing .......I'll not let him die ." She smirked and closed her eyes , her orange mana surrounded them , sparkling around Jimin's body . Jimin winced and yelped out loud as Yoona's mana entered his wound . " Don't worry second Prince ......just let me heal you ." She whispered softly making Jimin calm down a bit and close his eyes . 

Jungkook was tackling down every dark creature , he kicked the orthrox's face and made him fall

Jungkook was tackling down every dark creature , he kicked the orthrox's face and made him fall . Orthrox was the head of that troop and Jungkook strategy was simple , KILL THE LEADER . He launched a strike at the monster but he easily dodged it . The creatures surrounded him .

" Looks like you are trapped , my creatures will love to tear your chest and feed on your internal organs Hahahaha ." Orthrox laughed while swirling his sword , Jungkook gripped on his sword tightly , maybe he was from a higher oreanda and his power was enough to tackle down the Asylvian crowned prince but he wasn't highly skilled like that of others . 

Jungkook was born and brought up in a poor family , he didn't got enough chance to train himself and gain knowledge about war technology . But he had determination and desperation . He clenched his jaw and glanced at the creatures around . He smirked and aimed at Orthrox . " Looks like I have to give you a taste of my mana ...." 

Orthrox laughed and gestured his men to attack , Jungkook tried to push them away but he was all alone against 15 . He's eyes started to glow but the creatures were unaware of the fact , the person they were fighting was not a normal manatrix , he's was the holder of red mana . 

With one strike of his mana , all the creatures perished into ashes , Jungkook wiped his sweat and glanced at the tall man infront of him , " I won't mind to send you to your men

With one strike of his mana , all the creatures perished into ashes , Jungkook wiped his sweat and glanced at the tall man infront of him , " I won't mind to send you to your men.....Leader-nim ." He's eyes glowed showing that he was ready to attack , but Orthrox wasn't even moving from his place .