Chapter 12

4 MONTHS LATER 

********************* ^ ^ 

Ara's POV 

Time passed really fast but nothing changed much , Taehyung continued being childish but somewhat attractive . Jin and Joon became busy in their trainings , Hoseok got involved in learning laws and rules of the kingdom as he'll be the future King after Dad . Cousin Oh Ri tried her best to trick and insult me but always failed . Yoona always stick to me like a loving elder sister . My parents gave me love and best care but........I'm still single . Looks like I'll die as a single potato......all alone . 

Yoona helped me to change into this : 

She tied my hair into plates with all beautiful hair accessories

She tied my hair into plates with all beautiful hair accessories . I smiled at my reflection and we walked out for a tour in the market . Yoona was beside me while Kim brothers were behind us when my eyes met with that of Jimin . He looked at me for a second then bowed showing respect to Royalty . I bowed and smiled back , he walked towards me with a sad....weak smile. 

" Erm

" Erm.....Anneyonghaseyo Princess....It's really sad to know that ....you lost your memo- " I interrupted him . 

" Park Jimin ?" He looked up  and stared at me in utter shock as he thought I lost my memories and forgot about him . He's mouth opened a bit ajar . I giggled at his cuteness as It was really unbearable when he scrunched his nose seeing me laugh and then scratched his nape in embarrassment . 

" You are right Jimin-ssi , I lost my memories . It's nice to meet you ....I hope we'll meet again and clarify all our misunderstanding hmm ?......O-oppa !! " His gaze softened , his eyes got glassy due to the tears forming in his beautiful eyes . He looked away avoiding any eye contact . He nodded and bowed before walking away

" Hope he gonna be okay ." She smiled placing her comforting hand on my shoulder , I smiled still looking at the direction Jimin walked away . " Kaja....let's go before Taehyung starts yelling out our names ." I chuckled knowing that he can surely do that .

As we were walking in the market area , I saw a beautiful lady shopping around with her maids and guards

As we were walking in the market area , I saw a beautiful lady shopping around with her maids and guards . But I never saw her around , who was she ? She looked elegant and mature . The way she was talking and laughing I can say  that she's cute and girlish . " Unnie ? Who's she ? Is she from a royal family ?" 

" Nae , She's princess Zaemin , your cousin . She's beautiful isn't she ? " Jin said as his eyes trailed on her beautiful figure . I hummed in response . 

" Yes indded she is but she's too girlish.....I mean she bought all pink stuffs . Who likes pi- " Before I could complete my sentence , Jin was already infront of cousin Zaemin , giggling with her making her blush at his cheesy words . 

" Aish....Don't you know Pink is hyung's favorite color ?" 

" MWOYO ?Pffft hahahhaha...." I laughed as we gazed at them with awe . Namjoon looked all around with his serious sober look . He glanced at them once and then at me , 

" Yeah ~ And she's Hyung's crush since childhood , ahh....they are quite close....you can see though." He said laughing at his flirty elder brother . I nodded and turned to Yoona who hold my hand gently .

" Hey , let's go ....It's already late today . You have to attend a family gathering at the Palace and this is why Princess Zaemin is here . "  I nodded and we all started walking back living Jin with his crush as it's better if we meet in the palace instead on streets . 

The family meeting was quite good , the hall room was filled with so many people of high class and from sophisticated back ground or  from Royal families . I also met the pink princess Zaemin who was wearing a pink hanbok in the party unlike me . I was in a yellow hanbok .We were talking but someone called her , so she excused and walked away . Can't deny she's beautiful inside out . 

As she left , I sighed as I was alone again . I picked up a glass of wine and stared at it's beautiful color when........

" Aiggooo.....what's my little cousin staring at ?" She looked from my perspective and smirked evilly , " Ohh....It's him ....Isn't he ? Your...ex...Park Jimin ? Are you staring at my Fiance ??? " She dig her nails in my arm making me wince and drop the glass causing everyone to look at us . I looked at her confused and tilt my head a bit to see Jimin with his friends just a few steps away . " Look !! I know that you love him .....but.....we are engaged , he can't be yours anymore....sad ." She smirked . All looked away as all thought we cousins were having a sweet chat . 

Hoseok and my parents weren't in the hall so they didn't witness the fight . But I am really not interested to argue with this bitch . I don't wanna pick a fight like an idiot .

" Excuse me ? I wasn- " 

" I know you since childhood Hanuel , I saw you snatching my happiness , Every time you got praised , you got love , honour , respect , fame , name ....you got everything and I ? Nothing . I agree I'm jealous and yes I am and this time I won't give Jimin back to you . Although I never loved him but I'm satisfied from separating you two ......I won't lose this time ....I wish you die single baby sis ." 

She flipped her hair and walked to Jimin turning on her heels . She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a.........

KISS ??? 

*******************End Of Chapter  12 .

Thanks for reading . And Sorry if it sounds like REBORN but I guess only Jimin's story is a bit similar .....Mianhe I didn't knew It LOL ......See you later . 

- Charil Meng .