Chapter 36

Leela's POV 

Wow.....there's 6 handsome men around me , I don't know how to control myself ? I just feel so hot even beside Princess's best friend . It's so hard to cooperate my job without clinging on them . But If I'll fail to complete this mission......Zoba will kill my family and I can't risk my small brothers and sisters . I have to control my hormones .....no matter how ? 

I looked at my reflection and smirked , can't deny this little princess is beautiful . But that doesn't mean that I'm less attractive . 

Yoona walked in with a plate of red apples and placed them on table . I smirked and called her out . " Yoona-ssi ? Can you call Jungkook .....I'm bored , I want to play with him ." I bit my lips but then realized what I said , " This game.....I wanna play this game with him ." Yoona nodded and walked out . 

Yah Leela ? Control the succubus inside you !! You gonna ruin Zoba's plan if you continue acting weird . 

" Princess ? What happened ? I heard you wanna play something with me ?" Jungkook walked in and in front of me

" Princess ? What happened ? I heard you wanna play something with me ?" Jungkook walked in and in front of me . A smirk crept on my lips seeing his handsome face . He noticed my gaze landing on his lips and laughed . " Hahaha......you know right ? You can't kiss me until your 18th birthday .......but since when you started getting attracted to me ?" He asked while propping his chin on his palm . 

" From the very start.......I just failed to understand my heart .....why ? You never liked me hmmm ?" I asked licking my lips . Jungkook's eyes widened for a second but he looked at the stones and shook his head making me giggle . " Cute.......I just want to bite you...." He looked up with all red cheeks . Wow.....Princess is so lucky to have him . 

" L-let's just play....please . "

" Hmm...Nae ." We set the stones and started to play . I felt Jungkook stealing glances at me . He's such a cutie .......I guess before leaving Asylvia I'll kidnap some of those cute babies and play with them at my cave . I hope Zoba won't mind ......would he ? " Stop staring at me......your gaze is melting me down.....you know ? Or you really want me hmm?" 

" W-what do you mean ? I....I wasn't staring ." He said pushing my white stone and placing his black one on it . " Y-You focus in g-game......" He pout while looking at the board . I smirked and hummed in response . 

" It's so boring.......I want to go out ." I said sighing heavily and looked directly in his brown orbs which was so beautiful that I can dive in it and drown myself in it . But Leela......he's a kid .Stop it .........control your lust . 

" Uhh.....Now you are staring at me Princess......It's making me uncomfortable ." He whispered making my heart skip a beat . " By the way......wanna go out with me ?" 

" Sure........If you promise.....to carry me in bridal style to the place , don't you think it's romantic ? And ......I want to lay my head on your chest , enjoy your soft breathe , your fast heart beat ......I want to see the sexy side of you- " I got cut off as he got up fully embarrassed being a blushing mess . Damn , such a softie .......so easy to tease . 

" Princess !! Let's go.....I understood what you meant !! Just follow me .....I am waiting out ." With that he dashed out covering his red flushed face . 

Aish baby boy......stop ignoring my thirst . 

Ara's POV 

" Yah Ajhuma ? What do you think ? That Leela girl......is she dangerous ? Hmm ? Uhh Ajhuma !! Wake up it's dawn now ......I'm bored .....I can't sleep here on ground in this weird pose . My neck is already hurting and my butt feels sore . I wanna walk around !! " I said while trying to move my hands . " My hands are numb .......I just want freedom !! " I sighed trying to loosen the ropes but they were magically casted . 

" Leela is your clone, she can turn in any human form but can't copy their powers . She a succubus .......she loves to seduce men.....and if you think that's a danger ? Then yes......she's dangerous . But you should first think about who's Zoba to you . Who knows what he'll do when he'll come here to visit us ." She said faintly . 

True.... I'm still thinking who's Zoba , he sounds like an old man ......so maybe he's my uncle and he don't wanna marry me because I'm his niece ......he also wanna capture Asylvia....because his also the heir of the Kingdom and his mom left him near the river bank because ....uhh....maybe he was evil since birth ? No.....that doesn't make sense .....how about this ? He's mom left him because he was illegal son of grandfather ? 

" THAT'S IT !! I GOT IT !! AJHUMAAAA !!! I GOT IT !! " I yelled happily . Great achievement Hanuel-ah !! You are really not less than Einstein ......god why you made me so intelligent ? Whatever but thanks .  I giggled on my sharp brain but stopped when......

" What made you giggle idiot Princess ? What you got ? Hmm ?? I guess the answer that I asked you yesterday right ? Ppalli tell me or I'll make you cripple . " He said with a straight face ......who knows he's joking or serious ? He can't be serious right ? Ughhh..? 

" Yup I got the answer and whom you called idiot ? I'm the Einstein of Asylvia hmmph ." I scoffed looking away proudly . " What you thought ? You can make me suffer by this lame puzzle question ? You little tortoise face coward ? You are the idiot here !! " I looked at him disgusted but he just stood there staring at me . 

" Then answer wisely......let's see what you found ?" 

I took a deep breathe . " Zoba ? I know you are older than me ......you are someone very close to me , my own blood....." He's eyes sparkled . "You are no one else but .......my own UNCLE ." I smiled proudly wiggling my brows . He walked towards me lazily while chuckling . I looked at Aubrielle confused . Why this psycho is laughing ? He's creeping me out !! 

" Ready to get crippled ?? "

Wait what ? Why ?? But- 

**********End Of Chapter 36

Guys Ignore my mistakes and please vote , comment and share this chapter . 

Thanks for reading , I hope you liked it . See you later !! Love you all . 

UwU 

- Charil Meng .