Chapter 22

Ara's POV 

" Sure , her highness ." Jungkook sat beside me , making my blood boil in anger . All took their seats and the servants started serving and plating the plates . All were happy having Jungkook except me . Hoseok as always passed some chicken steaks to me . I smiled and accepted it . Only oppa can make me smile . He's the best !! 

" You should share that with Jungkook , sharing is caring . " He smiled and continued eating . I glared the chicken and passed it to Jungkook harshly . " Yah Jung Hanuel ? Why are you being rude huh ?" Hoseok's eyes widen at my action . 

" Don't expect that I gonna feed him ." I rolled my eyes while shoving some salad in my mouth . The royal chef is really praise worthy !! I moaned and shoved more food in my mouth when I saw a chopstick near my face . " What ?" All looked at us and smiled especially mom who started fangirling . Damn , she's so partial to me as if she's Jungkook's mom and I'm just an outsider . I simply ignored Jungkook and acted as if I don't know what he's doing . 

" Be nice Hana-ah !! He's feeding you ......accept that !! " Mom glared me again making me sigh and turn to that devil in human form . " He's so husband material !! I wish I can marry him Aww...." Mom awed making Dad cough and clear his throat . 

" Why ? I was never lovey dovey to you Queen Jung ? Are you looking down at me ?" Dad looked at mom with love in his eyes making mom blush and eat quietly . Aww , they are so perfect . Made for each other . " Hehe.....And Hanuel.....let him feed you , you guys will be married soon , be good to him and respect what he does ." Dad smiled and continued to eat . I turned to Jungkook with a evident scowl on my face . 

" Say Aaaahhh " He smiled flashing he's bunny teeth making everyone aw at his cuteness . Why he loves to make me look bad infront of my family . I scoffed and opened my mouth . He happily fed me and continued eating . I chewed grumpily . I glared Jungkook when I noticed he's outfit . It wasn't the baggy outfit that he wore earlier . He caught me staring and smiled warmly .

 He caught me staring and smiled warmly

Ddadump...... Ddadump.... Ddadump......Ddadump . 

I looked away and stomped on his foot making him choke on his food . Cousin Gyuri who was beside him patted his back and offered him her glass . Wow.........why she's helping him ? Ughh . Jungkook balled his fist and sipped the water before turning to me . I continued kicking his leg but he just sat there with a straight face . What the hell ? 

" Muscle pig !! " I whispered and sipped water when I felt a hand on my thigh . And I knew who it was . " Yahhh ?" I whisper yelled not wanting to create a scene . He shrugged and pressed it making me jump a bit . I placed my hand on top of his hand , trying to remove it when .......

" Are you enjoying this ?" He smirked looking at me . My face was already red , I looked away and got up . Jungkook cleared his throat and looked at me innocently . " What happened my princess ? Aren't you feeling well ? " He fluttered his eye lashes making me ball my fist and fake smile at him .

" I'm done eating......Can I go to my room ? Dad ?" 

" Erm.....if you are done then sure .....good night dear . See you tomorrow ." All wished me and I bowed walking out of dining hall . As I reached my room , a sigh escaped out of my mouth . I can't bear that pervert around me !! Ughh !! What I'll do to get rid of him ? He's too strong than I accepted with a pig skin . That muscle pig . 

I changed into this : 

I Laid on bed , scheming evil plans by which Jungkook can give up and break the marriage but don't know when my eyes felt heavy and I drifted to my dreamland

I Laid on bed , scheming evil plans by which Jungkook can give up and break the marriage but don't know when my eyes felt heavy and I drifted to my dreamland . 

Next Day

I walked around the palace when I saw Taehyung practicing in the palace arena . I sat a bit away from him to see him practicing hard . He was sweating and breathing heavily . He put all his efforts to tackle down all the 4 guards at a time . Anyone can say he was tired . I looked at him worried . 

I bit my lower lip admiring how good he looked

I bit my lower lip admiring how good he looked . Can't deny he was looking damn attractive with all his abs being seen through his see through shirt because he was sweating a lot . He's sweat dripping down he's jawline to his neck was the most sexiest thing for me . The way he licked his lips aiming at his opponent made my heart beat like crazy . 

Arrggghhh !! I wanna move on !! Move on Hanuel , he treats you like a friend not like a woman !! Why are you staring at him like he's ice cream and I wanna lick hi- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU ANIMAL !!! He's just my best friend .....B. E. S.T. F. R.I. E.N.D . Come on stop this you creep !! It's so embarrassing !! AAAHAHHHH !! 

" What's so embarrassing huh ?" 

*******End Of Chapter 22 

Thanks For Reading . How's the chapter ? Tell me in the comments below . Love you guys !! 

Jalgayo ~ 

- Charil Meng .