Chapter 25

Ara's POV 

I tilt my head as the guy in the reflection smiled and waved at me . " Am I really hallucinating ? Why I'm thinking about the red head guy ?" I sighed and messed the water before turning to face Jungkook . " What the- " I placed my hand on my chest as I was really shocked seeing him pop out of no where . 

" Although your song was not melodious but it was good to hear from your sweet voice ." I got up and glared him , he's jaw drop as he saw me . Why ? What's wrong ? " P-princess H-Hanuel !! Why are you naked ? Go and put on some clothes !! " He covered his eyes and yelled . I shushed him and pulled him to sit beside me . 

" Yah , Don't over react . Open your eyes , you idiot ." He flutter opened his eyes but closed it as soon as he saw me . I sighed and put on the jacket . " Ugh ......stop acting like a girl ." I pulled his hands away from his already flushed face . He's cheeks were with a tint of pink shades . He looked at me totally Jungshook . He was continuously gulping while looking everywhere else but me . Can determine how nervous he was by seeing his adam's apple and sweat dripping down his forehead . 

I giggled and smacked his arm playfully . " What the hell ? YOU ARE STILL NA- " He yelled but before he could make others wake up , I covered his mouth . " Ummmmm...Mmmm " 

" Ssshhhh ~ Do you want to wake everyone and let them see me in this outfit ? Huh ?" He shook his head vigorously . Hahaha Cute ~  I let him go once he calm down .

" I....Yeah I know I'm cute ." He flashed his bunny teeth , I face palmed . Wow he really loves bragging Isn't he ? More than Jin Oppa . 

" Aish....Look It's too hot in the palace so I put on this dress and It's not that revealing . What you'll do if you see some hottie in bikini ?" I rolled my eyes while looking at the water . He tilt his head and tapped my arm making me turn to face him . " Uhh ?" 

" B-Bikini ? Who's she ?" 

I fake smiled shaking my head . I mentally facepalmed . Why god ? Why you punished me by sending me in this incredibly hilarious place with a bunch of weird old custom people ?? 

" Annnhhh.....Never mind . By the way ....are you drunk ? Your breathe is reeking of alcohol ." I looked away . 

" Aniyooo .....Aniyo princess !! I'm not that drunk.....I'm still in my sense . " He said while fidgeting his fingers . I hummed in response . There was an awkward silence between us . Only what I heard was the wind rustling through the dry leaves and water gushing from a small fountain . I sighed and hugged my knees . " Erm...." I looked at him . " What were you doing here princess ?" I smiled the way he called me princess , so softly as if I was his princess and he was my prince . 

" Uhh....I was thinking ." 

" Thinking ? Thinking what ?" He asked with a pinch of curiosity mixed in his manly tone . I smiled weakly playing with the grasses beside me . He just stared at me , waiting for me to answer him . I licked my lips before answering . 

" About future . What will happen if we'll be married ? Will I be able to stand on their expectation ? Or I'll collapse ? .......Jungkook ? " He hummed . " How you'll react when I gonna reveal that - " 

" Are......Are you hiding something from me Princess Hanuel-ah ?" 

His voice .......He's tone is so soft and gentle . I can't help but stare at him , What makes him so special .....Is it just his powers or.....something .....something in his brown orbs that makes my heart race so fast ......?? 

Author's POV 

Somewhere , deep in the woods of Asylvia . A man walked into a dark cave , so dark that it can engulf the light in it . The man's eyes glowed yellow as he made his way in the cave , eyes searching for the person for whom he risked his life and sneaked out of the royal palace of Asylvia . He stopped as he felt hot air touching his skin . He gulped and turned to see a blue eye staring at him intently . 

He gulped and stepped but the dragon wrapped his tail around him

He gulped and stepped but the dragon wrapped his tail around him . " Your Majesty !! Help !! Your M- " He started yelling and panic , not wanting to be the meal of this huge dragon . 

" Azure ......She's vegetarian . Let her play with you , she's bored staying the whole day in this dark cave ." A deep voice echoed in the pitch black cave . " Minhyuk-ssi ? What's the matter ? " The voice asked making the man gulp and look away from the dragon's blue eyes . " Azure !! Bring him to my throne room , sweetie ." He cackled and slowly he's footsteps faded away . 

Minhyuk was now carried by the huge dragon named Azure towards an run down throne room , the only light was the fire burning in a small chimney making that cold room a bit warm . 

" Your Majesty

" Your Majesty ....Your- " He stopped talking and lowered his gaze as he felt cold stares penetrating through his soul . The man sitting on the throne fixed his hoodie and lowered it almost covering his forehead . It was so dark that only he's dark blue eyes were visible . He's face was covered with a white mask perfectly fixed on his face , making him look powerful , mysterious and.........more cruel . 

**********End Of Chapter  25 

Thanks For Reading !! See You Later In Next Chapter , By the way kids .....Guess who's this mysterious man behind the mask . 

- Charil Meng .