Chapter 67

Author's POV 

Hanuel's eyes widen as the sword just stopped an inch away from her face . She glared the person and tried to block his attacks but he was too fast for her . She hissed as she almost got a cut by that sword . Chanyeol laughed seeing his students fighting against each other . 

" Jungkook ? Your back should be straight , Hanuel-ah ? Your moves are slow and easy to predict .....Jimin what the heck are you doing ? They are doing nothing but just blocking eachother .....by this they won't learn to offense and only know to defend themselves ." The older male pulled out his sword and sighed . 

" Hyung ? Why are you here ? I'm the incharge of their training .....you are hurt ....don't even try to - " He startled as Chanyeol's sword just landed beside his leg . Jimin scowled and pulled out the sword . " I gonna complain Yoona-ssi that you are challenging me ." 

" Ahhh what Yoona will do ? Am I not allowed to fight ? Or are you scared ?" He smirked while walking towards him . Hanuel and Jungkook wiped their sweat and placed their swords in the scabbards . Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth at the Park brothers encouraging them to fight . 

" Yah Jeon Jungkook ? Stop being a baby ......Chanyeol oppa is injured .....and you almost slashed your wife's face you little red headed jerk !! " Hanuel glared the Hemelian , making him pout and stare at her with his baby face . 

They all got interrupted by Yoona walking in while searching for Hanuel . Chanyeol gulped at the medic healer as he was strictly said to not leave his bed but he sneaked out to see his students fighting . Yoona shook her head and glared at the raven haired male with disappointment . " Uhh.....Well...Erm.....Jimin asked me to come here ." He smiled brightly and snapped his fingers to teleport away . 

Yoona gasped and ran to them , " That man is so hard headed when it comes to take care of himself .....Jimin-ssi , can you please look after him more ? His backbone is still not healed , he needs to rest and Hanuel-ah ? It's bath time .....come with me ." She bowed . Hanuel looked at the males and smiled . 

" I guess this is the end of our training Seonsaengnim.........see you after the coronation event ." She smiled cutely making both of their hearts beat in a faster pace . Jungkook bit his lips and tailed the princess . 

" You gonna bath ? Lemme bath with you ......I mean I'm your better half ri- Oww noona what the ....Oww....Oww....girls c'mon ." Jungkook ran away with the girls chasing him . Jimin sighed as they went out of the training area . He sat on the ground and pulled out the locket that Hanuel gave him when they were dating . 

" Hanuel-ah.....I always want to see you happy .....but it hurts .....why love is so painful....but don't worry ......I....Park Jimin.....will always love you.....no matter what .." He kissed the locket and smiled faintly . 

Time Skip 

" When I thought you were the sunlight of my life ...ahh~ a little hurricane smashed my....oo..my dream castle.....why did....you ~ did that ? Oh baby baby ohhh.....la la la....Mmmm.......la.la la.....ooo..." Hanuel sang softly while reading a novel from ancient times . She was bored the whole day by just staying in the room when Jungkook showed her the locked library . 

Where she found some romance novels and stuffs . She sat in the Aurelia garden while humming a  sad song and flipping the pages . The novel was written in pure Korean while Ara was F in Korean , she was a complete dumb when it came for studies . She hardly managed to read the paragraph when ......

" Ohhh.....so here you are huh ?" 

so here you are huh ?" 

Ara's POV 

I groaned and turned to see Yoona standing near the pavilion with something in her hand . I scrunched my nose and nodded . " I was searching for you ....Milady .....First Master Kim made some Wagashi for you , he was kinda........heartbroken earlier missing Taehyung but after getting smacked by Joon , he's fine ." She smiled and sat beside me . 

I gasped seeing the cute traditional sweet infront of my eyes , I grabbed the chopsticks and took one

I gasped seeing the cute traditional sweet infront of my eyes , I grabbed the chopsticks and took one . " Unnie.....there's a heart shaped sweet flake on it ." I took a bite and my mind totally blown away at how sweet and soft it was . I giggled and ate all one by one . Yoona smiled at me and gazed at the book I was reading . 

" What's that ? Looks like the lovestory of the fairy and demon .....right ?" She smiled and took the book while flipping pages . 

" Yes .....I'm eager to read it , I love reading books ......I mean love stories ." I smiled while chewing on the Wagashi . She smiled and closed the book . 

"  I guess this is the story right in which the King likes the Fairy but she falls for Demon even though they were from different clans and at last they get killed by the King .....It's true story tho- ....." I stopped eating and glared her . SHE'S SUCH A BIG SPOILER !! " What ?" She asked completely blur . 

" Nevermind I lost the wish to read it now...." I sighed and rolled my eyes . She scooted closer to me with a smirk . I don't know why .....but I felt something was wrong ......but what ? She nudged me , wah.....she knows how to get on my nerve . " Wae ? Wae ? Mwoyaaaa ?" I pushed her a bit away . 

" C'mon tell me are you excited ? Feeling hot ? Nervous ? Although you're really young for losing your virginity but still- " I choked on the Wagashi and started coughing hard . 

"WHAT VIRG-VIRGINITY ??? WHY ?" I almost yelled in her ears making her cover her them . " What do you m-mean by that ?" 

" Aish......Princess ? You don't know ? Tomorrow is the coronation day and also your wedding with Prince Jeon ......I'm so happy !! All are preparing for it .....and before marriage you have to lose your virginity and bond with your true love , to get the tattoo embarked on your bodies , the tattoo is called as sacred and It's a sign of being marked ." She smiled . 

I blushed and slowly turned to her , my heart was racing faster than shanghai train . Losing virginity......doesn't that mean having....sex ? WAIT WHAT THE HECK .....H-having sex w-with J-Jungkook ? .....But....he....

" Yah girls ? What you all are doing here ? Let's go to sail the lanterns and enjoy the celebration  !! " My heart skipped a beat as soon as heard the familiar voice echoing in the pavilion . I jolt up on my seat and turned to him with my red face , he smiled cutely at me making me blush harder . I turned away, covering my face with the book . 

" Uhhh

" Uhhh.....what's wrong ?" Jungkook blinked completely unknown of the situation I was in . 

Pabo . 

*************End Of Chapter 67 

ONLY A CHAPTER LEFT !!!! 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapters ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .