Chapter 18

Ara's POV 

I smiled as his words soothed me down . He licked his lips which has a cut , I noticed his face full of bruises , although Yoona healed them but the bruises were still visible on their faces . I touched it with teary eyes blaming myself while he hissed and caught my wrist smiling at me . " Is that still hur- " I was about to ask him when the door burst open revealing a fuming Oh Ri . Jimin scoot away from me and gave her a cold gaze .

" You are really useless , Princess . Look because of you 5 strong powers of Asylvia got miserably wounded . Jiminie oppa ? let's go , no need to be here and show sympathy to someone who doesn't deserve it ." She looked at me with disgust before fake smiling at Jimin . He glared her not even budging to move from his place . " Oppa ? What happened ?"

" Scram away before I lose my temper ." Jimin glared her and walked back to his bed . " I'll rather die than following  you . Just get lost and leave me alone ." He covered his face letting out a deep sigh . I turned to cousin Oh Ri .

" Oh Ri-ssi ? We are already tensed , and Jimin is still weak , It'll be better if we give him some time to rest . Anneyong ." I bowed and started walking outside but stopped . " Jimin-ssi ....Kamsahamnida .....Thanks for fighting against the Hemelian and sorry....because of me..." I sighed and bowed . " Good night ." With that I walked out of royal infirmary . I was so pissed by that possessive brat , she really knows how to get on my nerves .....Aish .

Jungkook's POV 

" What you did again ? You are such a trouble maker Jeon Jungkook !! Look at your face, look at the havoc you created , you are really spoiled . I heard what you did and how you mistreated the Princess of Asylvia....Jungkook why ? Why you always make me worried you lil brat ?" I smiled as my elder sister started healing my wounds and cuts on my face . The princes were really skilled , they made me lose so much of my powers , I was worried and dizzy because of over using my powers . I mean it was long since I fought against someone this strong . It drained a lot of my mana and I was now hella exhausted . 

" Hahaha Noona ? Seeing you worried makes me happy ?" I winced as she pressed hard on my wound . " Ahhh !! " 

" Mwo ? Jeon Jungkook ? Wanna die huh ?" She glared me making me giggle . I pinched her chubby cheeks and smiled . She pushed my hand away giving me a disgusted look . I chuckled and picked her small pet . Osious . 

" Because that shows how much you love me

" Because that shows how much you love me ." I cooed but only got her glares .

" Of course I love you , I am your sister after all ." She smiled and pulled me into a hug . " Don't make your Noona worry anymore . We are here for trade , not to create enemies Jungkook-ah . Try to stay calm , Asylvians aren't like Hemelians Arrasso ? Tomorrow...be a good boy and help me selling those miracle fruits !! Don't create chaos here Hmm ?" I smirked and rolled on the floor . " What ? Promise me !! Hey ......don't mess with Asylvians !! "

" What ? Ohh ok Noona....just for you...now good night ." I ignored her lectures and closed my eyes , drifting to my dream land . 

Ara's POV 

" Did they capture that jerk ?" I asked as Yoona placed a cup of herbal tea beside me , on the table . 

" Not yet .....they are still searching him , he's not in the same place where he was ." She stated in a sad tone making me clench my fist and grit my teeth in anger . I scoffed annoyed . 

" Search ? Those soldiers are useless !! " I got up and grabbed my sword and stared at it . " Looks like I have to do it myself.....hurting my friends and brothers ? And now hiding ? What a coward.....just wait .....I'll drag you to death , you Hemelian !! " I gripped on my sword and looked at Yoona who was staring at me in disbelief . But my eyes were determined . 

Jungkook's POV 

Noona was busy trading , Miracle fruit was rarely found not only in Hemel but also in all the kingdoms and it's very costly . It looks normal but it has many medicinal value and it's really sweet which attracts more customers .

 It looks normal but it has many medicinal value and it's really sweet which attracts more customers

I sat on a bench nearby , staring at the beautiful market of Asylvia when.....

" Damn interested in fighting huh ? " I turned to my left to see the owner of the voice . Huh ? Brainless princess ? What she's doing here ? Idiot girl Hahaha .

" Look - " Before I could get up , she pressed her sword on my neck . I gulped and looked at the katana before eyeing the figure in front of me . She was fuming in anger but why I failed to sense her powers ? 

" I said FIGHT !! What do you think of yourself huh ? You are so full of yourself for being so powerful aren't you ? You almost killed my friends and brothers and now you are not ready to fight ? Scared huh ? How dare you to hurt them without any reasons !!?" She spat at me , gazing at me from head to toe in disgust . Woah ~ She's a bad princess hmm ? " Surrender or fight !! " 

Princess's Outfit : 

I looked at her from head to toe , her outfit was somewhat cute and sexy at the same time showing her perfect curves

I looked at her from head to toe , her outfit was somewhat cute and sexy at the same time showing her perfect curves . I smirked and shook my head . " I don't use my powers against women . Sorry ." I said casually still staring at her . 

" What ? Then....then use your body !! You muscle pig ."

Muscle pig ? Those are abs , biceps and triceps idiot , brainless girl . I scowled and got up , pushing her blade away from my neck . I smirked at her small fragile and beautiful figure as she looked up at me . I smiled and stared in her artistic eyes . 

" Okay......if you insist .......crowned princess ." 

*******End Of Chapter 18 . 

Sorry guys for the delay and after chapter 19 there will be a chapter where I'll explain all powers and creatures stuff . Sorry if I didn't explained it earlier but I'll explain it sooner UwU

Thanks for reading !! See you in next chapter . Anneyong .

- Charil Meng .