Chapter 55

Hoseok's POV 

I glanced at Jin who was gracefully fighting against his opponent . The creature infront of me sprinted towards me while I was alone , all my men were anguished in order to protect their motherland . I punched the creatures prowling upon me and knock down them . " Looks like I have to swipe you all away !! " I growled and pulled out my gloves . 

My heart paced rapidly as I summoned HuiMang . The black horse appeared behind me , with It's majestic hair flowing beautifully in the dry air . It neighed and gazed at the monsters walking towards us . " YOU GONNA LOSE PRINCE ." The leader cackled with it's dark orbs goggling at us .

I winced at his harsh tone , my eyes glowed as green mist started to build up around me , the glimpse of my powerful mana made them step back but the leader stood there . I patted HuiMang and smiled , " I don't know how I'm going to win......But.....I just know...I'm not going to lose ." With that I teleported behind them . While HuiMang started kicking the weak ones . 

" What.....T-teleportation ?" The leader growled pulling out his sword and lashed it towards me . 

Author's POV 

Jin winced as an arrow pierced through his arm , he bit his lips and looked at the undead creatures walking towards him , he didn't wanted to over use his mana and he knew that he already used it to kill the creatures but he didn't expected that there will be more . 

He grabbed his knives and closed his eyes , " A warrior never worries about his fear . Daebun-ah !! Let's make them know .....where they belong ." He yelled at his pink wolf , before racing towards the walking undead beings , ogling at him . He threw his poisonous knives at them , piercing their chests . Daebun's eyes glowed as it teared the heads apart from their body completely destroying them .

Jin's Knives :  

Jin's eyes widen as he saw his men getting injured by those dark animals , he cussed pulling out his knives and jumped on his horse and rode away to help others

Jin's eyes widen as he saw his men getting injured by those dark animals , he cussed pulling out his knives and jumped on his horse and rode away to help others . Daebun followed it's master , tearing the creatures who were came in it's way . The creatures were only killed by poison or being stabbed at their chest . 

****************

Jungkook gritted his teeth and attacked Orthrox again and again but everything went in vain , the many times he used his mana , the more the leader got stronger by absorbing his strong mana , he laughed mocking at the red head while standing infront of him . 

" You are really stupid...Hemelian . Can't you see ? Mana will just make me stronger ......thanks for feeding me ......NOW GET YOUR TREAT !! " Orthrox pulled out his black sword and charged towards Jungkook who was not at all ready .

" Oh shi- ENERGY SHIELD !! " He used his last drop of mana to block the strike , MaWang roared and ran towards it's master to help him , Jungkook's knees were getting weaker but he didn't show it . His eyes glowed bright red , MaWang slowly vanished making Jungkook more stronger . " Thanks MaWang ." He whispered before charging towards Orthrox .