Chapter 59

Author's POV 

" I can't stay here......I can't sit and rest here Idly when my son and daughter is fighting against that black mana bearer !! That monster Zoba ." The Asylvian king pushed away the glass , making the maids scream and step back .

" I'm worried too......You know what ? Trust your kids , besides Hoseok doesn't want us to get involved .....and Jungkook is also backing them right ?" The Queen made King sit on the couch and hold his hand , " You are getting older ......the amount of mana inside you....You have to preserve it .....so that you can survive - " 

" I know that if I'll use my Mana .....I gonna risk my life but .....Hanuel and Hoseok .....I can't let them die .......I am not feeling good about the war . " The King rubbed his temples and sighed . 

" Just go to sleep . I am also worried about my children.....but we can't do anything about them , I'm also the mother of all Asylvians , If we'll leave .......who will protect them , Husband ? ....Please take rest ." Queen smiled warmly .

She left the room and sighed , her psychic sense made her heart skip a beat , she placed her hand on her chest and looked at the dark sky , tears filled in her glassy blue eyes . " Be safe......everyone ." She whispered . 

At night , when the Queen was in her deep sleep , King Jung woke up , he grabbed his sword , crossbow and some handy knives

At night , when the Queen was in her deep sleep , King Jung woke up , he grabbed his sword , crossbow and some handy knives . He put on his armor . He glanced at his wife one last time before running out of that palace . He slowly walked out towards the gate of Aurora's guest palace where all Asylvians were living . 

He took a deep breathe , " Zoba ? Whoever you are......I'll make you regret .....for what you did to my Kingdom ......my men ." The King gritted his teeth and patted his white horse when .... 

" Uncle Jung ? I also can't sit here......I can't just stay behind when they are fighting against that bastard ." King turned his gaze to see Oh Ri . " I'm also trained ....I also know how to use my powers .....although I never showed my skills ......but..... I want to help you .....I want to help Jimin-ssi ." Oh Ri lowered her head . 

" Kid ? Go back .......this is not for you . And don't tell anything to her highness .....Nae ?" King smiled at his niece before mounting on his horse and riding away . Oh Ri balled her fist and looked around , her eyes widen to see .......a brown horse . 

************** 

Jimin fluttered open his eyes to see the huge tornado swirling infront of his eyes , he groaned and got up , " What the heck is going on ?" He looked at Yoona who was helping Jungkook to get up , Jimin sighed seeing him fine . He shifted his gaze at the older male , " H-hyung ? Noona ? What happened to my brother ?" 

Seeing Jimin worried , Yoona patted his back , " Don't worry second Prince Jimin ......he's fine .....the arrows were poisonous that burned his flesh ....but he's out of danger now ." Yoona smiled warmly at him .