Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV 

As soon as the white tiger closed his eyes , Ma Wang vanished in thin at my orders , before I could turn to the prince , he punched me hard . " I WON'T SPARE YOU !!!! " I clenched my jaw and leaped on him choking him making sure only to make it unconscious and not to kill . 

Hoseok's POV 

I teleported myself in the market area . My eyes wandered everywhere to find that Hemelian rat . My blood was boiling in anger. I zoomed my eyes to see the Hemelian chocking Prince Jimin and behind him was an illusion of lion showing his powerful oreanda . Jimin was tired and gave up even his majestic tiger vanished slowly proving that Jimin's hella tired and can't fight anymore . He defeated Jimin ? How ? 

Jimin was the most powerful beside me . 

I clenched my fist and teleported myself in front of that Hemelian . He let go of Jimin and looked at me shocked . " I won't be easy to tackle , lil boy ." I deadpanned as my green mist enveloped me creating my oreanda creature . HuiMang . 

" Why on earth all wants to fight against me ? Is that princess sending you guys to avenge on me ? She's really so full of herself hah ?" That Hemelian muttered from his filthy mouth making me more mad

" Why on earth all wants to fight against me ? Is that princess sending you guys to avenge on me ? She's really so full of herself hah ?" That Hemelian muttered from his filthy mouth making me more mad . How dare he to say something about my sister ? 

" Looks like you wanna get killed huh ? Either surrender or face me and die ." I announced making him tilt his head thinking . I was confused on what he was even thinking . 

" Mianhe .....Ani , I won't die....actually I already planned my schedule for tomorrow......so I don't think I'll die , Mianhe sir , c'mon try me !! " He gestured me to come for him . I was now pissed by his over confidence . How can he be so full of himself ? 

I created havoc around me with my powerful mist , everything started to float in thin air . He's eyes widen for a second but a bitchy smirk plastered on his lips as he pointed something behind me . I turned and saw his lion staring at my HuiMang with it's red eyes . I scoffed and attacked him with my venomous mist . He got startled and fall on his butt . I sighed before teleporting Jimin back to the palace .

Side effects of over confidence . 

" Nice try . Let's see who'll win ." He challenged as he got up . I just stared at his tall figure with my straight face . He dusted his loose baggy cloth and smirked as his eyes burned like fire . I glared him , kicking square his jaw but there was still the same smirk on his face . 

What he's planning ? 

Ara's POV 

I was in my room laying on bed trying to rest but can't . I was really worried about Jimin and Hoseok . When Yoona barged in my room huffing puffing all of a sudden . I was to see her panting hard . What's wrong ? 

" W- Wae ? What happened ?"

" H-Hoseok.....he l-lost . That Hemelian is damn strong than we thought . He even tackled Hoseok down , Prince is now in infirmary , please come your highness !! " I gasped and ran out of my chamber towards infirmary . As I opened the door , my eyes landed on a figure on the bed , unconsious with bandages wrapped on his chest , arms and forehead and looked like he's hand was fractured . How ? What happened to him ?

" Who is that disgraceful offender ? No one in whole Asylvia has the power to defeat Prince then WHO ? How come he ?" Dad walked in the room . He's face was with a mixture of expressions . Same as me and mothrer . 

Shocked . Worried . Scared and Anger . 

Jimin got up from his bed and bowed at the King still weak , he rubbed his forehead while anwering the Royal majesty . " Your Majesty......He's a H-Hemelian ." Yoona pushed him gently back on bed as he's nose started to bleed again . He looked tired and his face was pale showing how exhausted he was while Hoseok was still unconsious . 

" He defeated.....That Hemelian defeated our Hoseok ? That says......" Mother looked at Dad with an unreadable expression making the King nod and order the royal soldiers .

" CAPTURE HIM !! " 

Time Skip 

" Please at least have some fruits your highness , you look weak , please don't cry Princess ." I ignored her while crying . Seeing my brother's body still unconscious on the bed made my heart scream in agony . I let out all my tears flow down cursing the Hemelian when someone wiped my tears from my tear stained cheeks . 

" He'll be alright , princess ." He smiled painfully . I hugged him crying on his chest like a baby blaming myself for what happened to 5 of them . He patted my back rubbing circles on it trying to comfort me . 

"I feel so useless ." I whispered against his chest . He pulled away and shook his head looking directly in my eyes . He's beautiful silver lens scanning my face with a worried look in them . He let out a deep sigh as he caressed my hair with all his affection and smiled .

 "Don't forget who you are .....You are gifted . It doesn't matter if you have powers or not , Just remember that you are most powerful among us . And power is an ability to do good things for others . Hmm ? " 

**********End Of Chapter 17 .

A/n : 

I Guess I don't have to explain about why Hoseok's creature's Name is HuiMang ? Right Armys ? But still ,......

HuiMang : Hope, Wish . 

Thanks For Reading . I Need To Study Now Arrgh Exams.....I Hate Exams . So Bye !! See You Later ^^ 

- Charil Meng .