Chapter 56

Author's POV

" Tch....They ruined my plan .....they ruined my dream , they ruined EVERYTHING !!! Jung Hanuel......I will now destroy Asylvia ......just wait and watch .....how your kingdom burns and cries in agony . I'll make sure to give Jung family a painful death , one down.....three left ." Zoba smirked heading towards the Asylvia , riding on Azure . 

*************

Jungkook groaned as he fall on the ground , he looked around for some weapon as he dropped his sword earlier , he sighed and pulled out his hand blades , Orthrox wiped his bloody mouth and attacked Jungkook . 

Jungkook blocked the strike , but those small blades were really not that useful , he used his other blade to slash Orthrox's arm , " YOU ASSHOLE !! " Orthrox stepped back in pain and kicked on Jungkook's head with his spiked shoes

Jungkook blocked the strike , but those small blades were really not that useful , he used his other blade to slash Orthrox's arm , " YOU ASSHOLE !! " Orthrox stepped back in pain and kicked on Jungkook's head with his spiked shoes . The red haired male grabbed his head and fall on the ground miserably , he's face was now covered with blood and dirt . 

He breathed heavily trying to get up but as he used his mana to the utmost , he had no strength left to fight . He smiled weakly as he saw something shiny approaching towards , " I'm sorry....Hanuel-ah....I couldn't make it....Mianhe..." He whispered before closing his eyes to feel the cold metal tearing his flesh but ......nothing happened ? 

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled seeing the green mana bearer's blades struck in Orthrox's chest . Hoseok smiled and held out his hand for Jungkook . " You need to learn a lot Prince Jungkook .......this isn't enough to be a warrior ." He smiled at the younger male and pulled him up . 

" Thanks Hyung ......Mianhe.....I was too over confident over my powers .....that I never realized ...I'll face death so close .....Thanks ." Jungkook lowered his head and hissed at his broken arm . 

" Ahh......It's Okay , you need to restore your energy .....Let's go ." Hoseok placed his sword back in his scabbard and rode towards the palace . " I guess that .....Taehyung ...." He mumbled making Jungkook look at him , they were racing towards the capital . " It's long.....since he left ....he's just a lower grade oreanda warrior . What he can do against Zoba ?" 

" But Hyung ? I.....I believe him . I think....he's alive , Hanuel Is also with her- " Jungkook stopped talking when he saw a huge black cloud coming towards them , Hoseok followed Jungkook's gaze , he squinted his eyes to see the Blue dragon with it's master . " That's...."

" Zoba ." Hoseok balled his fist , totally mad at the older male , Zoba smirked behind the mask and raised his hand up to gesture his men to shoot arrows at the crowned Prince . 

" ENEGY SHIELD !! " Hoseok created an energy shield around them , Jungkook still needed some time to activate his powers , " Jungkook.....can you fight ?" He asked , his green eyes glaring at the blue eyed male .

can you fight ?" He asked , his green eyes glaring at the blue eyed male

" Nae !! I'm a warrior......I AM NOT SCARED TO DIE !! " The 19 year old male pulled out his two swords and nodded at Hoseok . The green mana holder pulled out his sword and let go of his mana to disappear . Zoba rolled his eyes and jumped off the blue dragon . 

" Weaklings like you......should be afraid . That's your job.....red head ." Zoba chuckled and stepped closer towards them , he raised his hand and shoot blue laser at the younger males . Hoseok and Jungkook dodged it and did the same , the view looked beautiful yet......It was dangerous . 

Jungkook was still weak and Zoba's electric blue laser easily went through Jungkook's red ones making him fly and bump with the rock wall

Jungkook was still weak and Zoba's electric blue laser easily went through Jungkook's red ones making him fly and bump with the rock wall . " JUNGKOOK !! " Hoseok yelled and then averted his gaze at Zoba , unaware of the fact that ......he was his older brother . 

" This will be the second step near my vengeance . I'll show you how it feels to be alone ." Zoba walked towards Hoseok majestically , his strong aura making Hoseok a bit nervous . " Then .....get ready to die !! " Zoba raised his sword , the cold metal was mingled with his blue mana . 

Zoba's Sword : 

" Nah.....I won't die THAT !! " Hoseok blocked the strike and pushed Zoba away with all his force , " EASILY !! " He swirled and continued striking at the older male . Zoba groaned and kicked Hoseok , but he managed to balance and slammed his blade with Zoba's . 

Hoseok's sword : 

******************

******************

The strike created a huge impact . Jimin's eyes widen and he looked towards the North . " What's happening ......It's from North !! Hyung ? Let's go .....We should head that way......Jin Hyung can handle the rest !! Ppalli ." He jumped on his horse and rode towards the Capital . 

Namjoon pulled Yoona to sit behind him and they started following the silver haired prince . " I hope Hanuel is fine ." Yoona whispered gripping on Namjoon's back . The general sighed and nodded but he's heart wasn't sure about it . 

" Don't worry......every.....everything will be fine ." He smiled weakly eyeing the bright stars above , in the dark sky .

 'The stars are so tragically beautiful .......It's like a graveyard of stars .'

***************End Of Chapter 56 

NOTE

I made Jungkook a bit weak in this story as he's just 19 and he never got trained professionally to be a sword fighter , no matter how powerful he's mana is , he's still weak in war and planning out strategies . 

Thanks For Reading . Sorry This Was Kinda Boring , I'm Not That In Action But Soon This Gonna End , Mhm Trust Me Cherries !! 

See You Later !! 

- Charil Meng .