Chapter 13

The pic above is Hanuel's cousin Oh Ri ^ ^ 

Ara's POV 

Oh Ri turned on her heels and walked to Jimin . He furrowed his brows seeing his fiancée all of a sudden . Before Jimin could ask her anything , she pulled him into a Kiss . Jimin was shocked , embarrassed as he got kissed in front of all elders and friends . He looked away but our eyes met . The new Hanuel was unaffected but the old one was crying hard seeing her lover going away from her grip . 

I looked away and ran upstairs to avoid any further awkwardness . I sighed and started walking towards my room when I saw Taehyung stargazing at the balcony . I wiped my tears and back hugged him sniffing softly . He got startled at my sudden action but chuckled and turned to hug me back when he realized it was me , his fragile bestfriend . 

" Taehyung-ah ? Can I borrow my best friend for a while ?" 

" As you wish my Princess , here....I'm all here for you ." He caressed my hair and propped his chin on my head . I felt warm and safe around him as if there's no worries around me . We stood there leaning on the cemented railing while stargazing and enjoying each other's company . We laughed and giggled at our weird puns and jokes . I yawned and sat on the floor . Taehyung smiled and squat beside me . Slowly I fall asleep on Tae's lap .

Next Day 

I woke up in my own room with warm blankets on me , I smiled as I remembered It was Taehyung who carried me back in this room . I got off the bed as Yoona asked me to follow her in my bath house . After washing up and drying myself , I changed into this : 

Yoona let my hair flow and clipped beautiful hair accessories

Yoona let my hair flow and clipped beautiful hair accessories . I had a natural make up . It was really weird when I ponder about how I managed to adapt with those old fashioned outfits . Firstly it was really tiring to roam around in this heavy hanboks but then slowly , slowly it became a piece of cake for me . I don't have any choice after all......do I ? 

                                               *  *   * 

" Why do girls like shopping a lot ? Ughhhh...." Taehyung complained completely pissed off by carrying a dozens of shopping bags , he was whining like a baby which was somewhat cute~ 

" Shut up and carry them , It's just 20 bags Tae-ah ." I smiled innocently and turned to face Yoona who was giggling at Tae . I stopped in front of a shop selling dream catchers . Yoona who was beside me the whole time leaned closer towards me and whispered .

" Let's have one ......who knows it will be easy for you to find your true lover by dreaming about him huh ?" She smirked teasingly . I bought one blushing at Yoona's idea but who knows it can aid in my mission ? Mission to search my prince charming . I mean I personally believe in dream catcher , once I dreamt about my marks in 10th grade and it was true .......I really got 30/100 hahahaha . 

I smiled looking at how beautiful It was before handing it to one of my maid who was already holding a few bags . 

The market was as usual crowded , people were busy buying stuffs and bowing at me as we crossed them on the street

The market was as usual crowded , people were busy buying stuffs and bowing at me as we crossed them on the street . Yoona was talking about some tasty Bulgogi and Kimchi that was prepared by her maternal aunt who lives in a forest . Taehyung was still whining coz of the bags hanging on his muscular arms . Namjoon was giving a sober look , his watchful eyes were on the surrounding , hands gripping  his black shiny scabbard in a mode of defense . 

Jin was dusting his white silk shirt , which was a part of his uniform and complaining about how harmful the sunrays were for our skin . ' Our ' in the sense me and Jin . I smiled and started walking casually when all of a sudden I tripped and fall on my knees . " Ahhh!! " 

" HANUEL-AH ?!! " Taehyung ran to me worried . Yoona helped me to get up , I looked at them with my glassy eyes due to the cuts and scratches on my elbow and my sprained ankle but I still managed to mumble , " I'm okay ." Jin walked towards me and wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb before hugging me tightly . The people on the street looked at me worried as their dear princess got hurt .....but.....

" HAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHA....Oh my god ....HAHAHAHA ." 

We all snapped our head as we heard someone laughing like an idiot  . All eyes landed on a figure sitting on a branch of tree still laughing . I frowned at him , It was quite insulting and I felt offended as he was making fun of me .  

" That was quite funny ......hahaha . You are the perfect example of beauty without brain , seriously you are brainless and can't deny C-L-U-M-S-Y Haha ." He said as he jumped off the tree , he ran his fingers through his red unraveled hair before looking around with a dirty smile plastered on his lips . " Don't you think it was funny ? She literally tripped on her hanbok , pffft ."

I glared him controlling my anger so that I won't strangle him . Who is this red head ? How dare he to insult the princess of Asylvia ? Ughhhh .

*************End Of Chapter 13 

Can You Guess Who's This Red Head ? No ? ......If Yes Please Comment .    

Thanks For Reading ^ ^ . See You In Next Chapter . Kaja !! 

- Charil Meng .