Chapter 7

Ara's POV 

" Omo Tae-ah ? It's Yeppeo

" Omo Tae-ah ? It's Yeppeo . I never saw such a beautiful place before . Can I have one ? " I asked still awed at the view . He chuckled at my reactions and hummed tapping his chin . I can't judge who's more cute now ? Me or Tae ? I pout as I realized that I have no money with me . " uhh....nevermind Tae...I guess we can have one later , hmm?" He shook his head and dragged me inside . " But Tae - " 

" Halmeoni , Halmeoni !! Show us the all of your best lanterns please . " The old lady smiled and bowed before showing us her collection while we both continued to whisper fight . " Aish ....It's okay take it as a gift from me , get well soon gift . Now shush ." He fake glared me , then clapped and started selecting . I smiled blushing and looked at the designed and carved lanterns . 

" This ." I pointed at a cylindrical set with blue prints on it . It looked like a small chandelier but I guess it's usually used to hang near the doors . Whatever, I just know what , these are very attractive . Taehyung pointed at it and smiled . He took out a blue velvety pouch and handed it to the old lady . 

The old lady bowed and we bowed back

The old lady bowed and we bowed back . Taehyung looked at the setting sun and sighed . " We'll be late , shall we run ? Although we aren't far but I'm scared if hyungs will come to know that I sneaked you away ....I'll be grounded and I don't want that ." He pout a bit pulling me with him but I stopped in front of a jewelry store . I never came in any antic jewelry store , It was so bright and pretty with expensive  jewelries on display . My eyes landed on a beautiful earring . " Ahh....What's wrong ?" 

Taehyung turned as I spaced out , smiling at the earrings , " Those are beautiful ." I said admiringly . Taehyung gasped as sun started setting . 

" C'mon you can buy dozens of this if you want , you are a princess after all , Han-ah Ppalli ....let's go , we must be in the palace before someone notice that we are missing ." I nodded with a disappointed face and started walking , I wonder what will happen if they will find out that I sneaked out ? Will they punish me ? 

Taehyung's POV 

I was about to follow her but turned at the store again . Being her bestfriend , can't I even buy this mere earrings for her ? It's just an ordinary earring , can't I do such a small thing for her ? I'll buy it for sure .

I smiled and walked in , " Ajhuma ? Eolmayo ?" I asked pointing at the ones she liked . The lady hold it out for me , I looked at it imagining how beautiful she'll look in those . " Nae , this ....how much ?" 

" Young man it's just 2 gold coins btw It'll look beautiful on your girl friend . " She packed it and received the coins . I placed it in my pocket and smiled . 

" Aniyo , Aniyo , she's my bestfriend and nothing else . Ohh....Kamsahamnida ." I bowed and ran out of the shop towards Hanuel . 

Ara's POV 

" Why so sad ? Where were you this evening ?" Yoona asked as I walked out of the washroom . I bit my lips thanking god as we came back in correct time . I was about to tell her but stopped , If I'll say we were hanging out in the market , she  surely gonna scold me and Taehyung , so better I should lie . 

" Anh....I was in the library with Taehyung ." 

" Good girl looks like you are friend with Taehyung now. It's good , he was upset earlier thinking that he'll lose you ." REALLY ?? Is that so ? 

I blushed and laid on bed , internally screaming . Yoona started to fix a new outfit for me when someone knocked at the door . " Get in ." I ordered while positioning myself , waiting for the person to show up . Taehyung smiled as he skipped in my room . Why he's here ? " Mwo Tae-ah ? Do you need something ?"

" Noona ? Can I borrow my best friend for a while ? I want her to accompany me stargazing at Auliyu garden . Please Noona ." He begged suppressing his smile and acting that he really needs me . 

" Sure I'll . Unnie ? I'm going out with Tae , sorry can't stay in boredom hehehe , let's go Tae Tae ." I jumped off my bed and ran towards the door with Taehyung following me . We walked to the Auliyu garden .

It was not that big but beautiful with a small pond filled with Lotus

It was not that big but beautiful with a small pond filled with Lotus . There were few candles . The waterfall looked majestic gushing a bit away from the garden , there were small flower plants all over the garden with soft grasses as if it was a grass bed . We sat on a bench under the shed . Taehyung let out a deep sigh earning my attention . " Mianhe ...." He said as he stared at the ground . 

" Waeyo ? Why are you saying sorry all of a sudden ?" He glanced at me shaking his head . I chuckled at his childishness . It was weird but cute . He smiled and took out a box that looked the same that Jin oppa handed me this morning . " Uhhh...?" 

" I don't know why I'm sorry .....just accept my apology , it won't hurt right ? " I smiled nodding . " By the way here ." He passed me the box and a bottle of Banana milk . " Jin hyung asked me to send this rich and healthy banana milk to you , It's your favorite right ?" He said opening the glass bottle for me . 

" Nae ~ " I smiled chugging the whole bottle in a minute . I placed the bottle on ground . " Thank him from my side and tell him that I'm growing stronger because of his tasty porridge and this banana milk , massida." Taehyung nodded wiping his mouth after drinking his drink . He rubbed his palms and licked his lips . " What happened Tae ?" 

" Ouhh....I forgot , here....I bought something for you ." He said as he handed me the black pouch . I smiled and bit my lips , opening the packet curiously . I gasped seeing what was inside it . 

" For me ?" He nodded and enjoyed my reaction while I was shocked to see it in my hand . He's really a boyfriend material ......Damn . 

*******************End Of Chapter 7 

Thank You Guys For Reading , I hope you liked It.....It's one of my story that I created while reading a comic and suddenly I got this idea . But It's from 2 years ago , so it's lil cliché and Cringey .......sorry for that LMAO . But I like Cringey stories as they are always cute and romantic . 

Okay See You In Next Chapter !! BYEE ~

- Charil Meng .