Chapter 47

Author's POV 

Taehyung skillfully slashed his enemies but the more he killed the more they started attacking him , It was like they were all immortals and can't be killed by any weapon . Their claws were really sharp and they were kinda looking wolves holding black swords . He smirked and stepped back , " I'm warning you.......get lost from my way before I kill you all ." He balled my fist controlling his anger but they just pounced on him without hearing his grave warning . Taehyung was totally pissed , his eyes turned into pitch black and he growled loudly before shredding the creatures into small pieces .

He wiped his face which was stained with black liquid , probably the blood of those creatures . All the dark creatures bowed as they surrendered themselves . He scoffed and turned to leave but stopped as someone started talking . " Who the heck are you ? I'm Livana.......the leader of this troop , maybe my army surrendered but I won't ......If you are that strong then fight me !! " Taehyung's eyes landed on a figure walking towards him . He smirked and pulled out his sword .

" Another fool huh ? I don't have time to waste on you

" Another fool huh ? I don't have time to waste on you.......but I actually won't mind to kill you ." He's eyes sparkled as they turned into black . Livana stopped and smirked , she knew he was someone she can't fight but being a warrior , she will die but will never surrender . She charged towards Taehyung . He slowly placed his sword back in his scabbard and stood there waiting for her to approach . 

Ara's POV 

I woke up as the bright sunlight entered the dark cave , a groan escaped my lips as I tried to get up . I realized I was tied with some sacred pole and there were bonfire in front of me . Zoba was no where .....neither his guard nor the two weird creatures . My eyes scanned the room and fall on a motionless body laying on the floor . " A-Ajhuma ? No.....you can't leave me alone....Ajhuma No...please.....come back ." I stared at her dead body with teary eyes when...

" Hmm......I'm not dead yet ."

" Huh ?? You are alive ? What happened after I puked out that potion ?" I asked as I was kinda blur about what happened . " I can't drink that love potion , It'll make me fall in love with some random man and If I'll kiss back......I'll get my powers and then Zoba will suck all my powers . No.....I can't let him do that ." I shook my head and looked at Aubrielle , helplessly . 

" You just collapsed as your body refused to accept the potion . Zoba got all mad and killed that two creatures and vanished roaring away . I wonder where we went , besides ......he will make you drink three doses of that love potion by Sakura witch.......It'll make you fall for the person . But as you vomit out the first dose , It doesn't matter but he'll still ask you to drink the two other doses which will make you hallucinate and then he'll make Minhyuk kiss you ." She stated while getting up .

" What kind of man he is ? How can he do this to me ? I'll never kiss any random man and I won't let him suck my powers !! I trust Hoseok oppa ......he.....he'll come to save me .......Jin oppa....Namjoon oppa.....Jimin....Taehyung....Jungkook.....they'll come to save me !! They won't let me die....besides.....I d-don't wanna get killed.....by my brother ......I don't want to die like this ." I whispered and let my tears rolled down .