Chapter 32

Author's POV 

Ara's eyes widened as she saw a dark silhouette standing at the corner , she got shivers to her spine as the blue eyes directly stared at her . " N-nuguse...yo ? Who....the heck...are you ?" She said sitting up and looking at him totally scared . The man in mask started walking towards her , she glanced here and there while crawling backward . The man let out a deep chuckle making Ara freak out . " What the hell ?! Who are you ?" She glared him although she was trembling a bit . The man kneeled to her eye level . 

" Who do you think I am ?" 

Ara gulped as he leaned closer to her face , he grabbed her cheeks harshly and stared at her intensely . Ara winced a bit and balled her fist . " Ummm...ummm..." She groaned and shook her head . The man laughed and got up . 

" Dear , dear , dear ......14 days .....in 14 days everything will be mine and you Jungs will suffer to eternity !! " He stretched his arms laughing like a maniac . " I'll love to see your brother losing face when I'll suck out all your powers and gain all the power , Soon Asylvia will be mine HAHAHAHA " 

" Never !! "

" Excuse me ? What you just said ? Can you repeat it ?" The main growled behind the mask , Ara chuckled and glared him . The man was taken back as one thing he realized that the princess was too stubborn . " Huh ? What sounds fucking funny here ? TELL ME !! "

" You hahaha.....your whole existence is funny , do you think it'll be so easy for you to defeat my brother ? Are you out of your mind ? You lame monster !! " Ara yelled and squirmed . " It's hurting lemme go you asshole !! "

" And I thought a princess will be gentle , soft and well mannered . I never knew Princess Jung knows how to cuss , interesting .....I liked it ." The blue eyed man was about to leave when ...

" YAHHH COWARD !! " He stopped and turned to face Ara . " You coward !! Don't you have guts to show your filthy face ? Why are you trying to be so mysterious and bla bla when you are just a piece of shit ? If you are a man ....then lemme go !! " The man sighed and ignored her yells . He walked upstairs leaving the Princess cussing at him more . Ara screamed in annoyance and fall on her back . " I thought this trick would work .....Aish who the hell - ........Zoba ? Is this man Zoba ? Omo .....that means .....he'll ...no...ew ....he looks total creep , I won't marry him even he's the handsome devil , who knows what's behind that creepy mask ?" She looked up , sighing the 100th time .

" When he kidnapped me ? I wonder everyone will be worried now in the palace ....Damn . Damn you Zoba .....just die ." She looked at her left , the figure was still laying there looking at the fire . She bit my lower lips , it was definitely a lady , an old lady . She looked at Ara and chuckled . " Yah...what's so funny to you ? I'm not joki-.....wait who are you ?" 

" You don't know me Princess ?" She asked whispering . She looked pale , lean and bony . Ara shook her head . " I'm the former Royal oracle .......Aubrielle ." Ara gasped as she heard a lot about the oracle from Yoona . She bowed and looked at her with pity , Aubrielle looked very poorly fed and sick . " And besides .......your family won't be worried about you because .....he sent her there ." She said while staring at the fire .

Ara tilt her head confused . " Her ? Her who Ajhuma ?" She asked while eyeing the old lady . She was sure that Zoba kidnapped Aubrielle too , and oneday she'll also turn like that . " And why are you here ? I don't know what he wants from me !! Ugh...so annoying ."

" Her ? Oh she's Leela .......your clone ." Ara's eyes almost popped out of her socket as she heard that . " And I'll tell you everything .....after all you'll be here for a long time ." She smirked at Princess making her frown a bit .   

In Jung Palace 

Taehyung giggled as he laid on Hanuel's lap . " You sure know how to make me tired , It took me total 15 minutes to catch the rare spring butterfly that you asked to have , and when I got one ? You just let it go ? That's not fair ." Taehyung pout making Hanuel giggle . " I wonder why I just didn't used my powers to get it.....but you said that it's delicate and you wanted to be safe .....Hanuel-ah ....your punishment is to be my pillow Hahaha ." 

" Nae , I'm sorry but being the princess .....It's of Asylvia ....It's my duty to take care of everyone then why not those little beings huh ?" Hanuel ruffled Taehyung's soft blue hair . Jungkook who was sitting a bit away from them shoot deadly glares at the best friends . Hanuel smirked evilly and then turned to Jungkook with a cute smile . " Oppa ? What's wrong ?" 

Jungkook shook his head , he was still a bit curious about Hanuel's sudden character changes , she didn't stare at him with disgust or hatred nor she looked at Taehyung with the same affection . She even became very active and bubbly . As If she was not Princess but someone taking her place . But then Jungkook thought maybe she was trying to adjust within the circumstances ? 

" Are you still suspicious about something ?" Jungkook turned to see Hoseok walking towards him . He shook his head and continued eyeing them . 

******End Of Chapter 32 

I Hope You Guys Understood What's Going On ? Right ? If Not Feel Free To Comment Or DM Me ....I'll Surely Answer You All . 

Thanks For Reading Guys !! See You In Next Chapter . 

- Charil Meng  .