Chapter 38

Jungkook's POV 

I smiled as I carried Hanuel in my arms , " I thought you'll be heavy like a pig ....but surprisingly you are lighter than feather .....but ." I sniffed her hair , " Why you smell minty instead like freesia ? Huh ?" I asked confused . She bit her lips thinking . But a chuckle escaped my lips as I saw her pouting . " Arrasso .....Arrasso don't pout ....I was kidding , I literally don't have any problem how you smell , even though you stink......you'll be mine . " I smiled placing her down . 

She blushed and looked away but when she saw the place I brought her , she gasped and turned to me . " Jungkook !! It's so beautiful ....oh god ! I love you......where you found this place ? I never saw such a ravishing view ever . Gomaptaaa !!" She smiled and stared at the place in awe . 

I love you ?

She love me ? Really ? Don't say I'm dreaming .......c'mon If I'm dreaming then god....I don't wanna wake up . I smiled like an idiot staring at her . She smiled at the blue enchanted vines and leaned to pluck a leaf but as soon she touched them they turned black . I tilt my head and looked at her . She gazed at me with a sad pout . 

" Nevermind

" Nevermind.......why not we sit there ?" I pointed at the bench at the end of the Enumsus  garden . She hummed and walked with me holding me hands . She's really beautiful although I never expected her to love me so fast .....It smells a bit fishy since she stopped calling me red head and rolling her eyes at me but .......maybe she's trying to adjust with me ?

Don't worry Hanuel-ah .....I'll love you more than anything and no matter what I'll make you feel for me the same . Like Royal couple . I'll not let anyone touch you coz you are just mine . 

Leela's POV 

I smirked and looked at Jungkook who was staring at me in daze , " Yahhh.....what's wrong ? I gonna push you in the water if you continue staring at me like a pervert !! ". I leaned closer to his face making him blush . But he suddenly grabbed my wrist making me off guard . " J-Jungkook....w-what ...." He leaned closer to me and kissed on my neck sending shivers to my spine . I bit my lips and looked at him with eyes filled with lust . 

" Ssshhhhh.......your actions aren't decent Princess .......why are you trying to seduce me ?" He whispered , his soft lips brushed against my neck . I tried to walk away but he pulled me into a back hug and started kissing my neck . A soft moan escaped my lips as he found my soft spot . He nibbled my earlobe while intertwining our fingers . " I wish I had permission to do something indecent to you......but I can't ......" He turned me harshly and looked into my eyes . 

He smiled and hugged me tightly , " Hey ? Gwenchana oppa ?" He break the hug with an amused smile . " What ?"

" Oppa ? Wow......I never expected you to call me Oppa ....Oh god !! I think you really changed after drowning in the pool . " He laughed making my heart beat fast . He didn't sensed anything wrong in me right ? If I'll be caught ....Zoba will kill my family in the most merciless way.....No...No....I can't let him know about my real face . 

I laughed awkwardly , pushing my hair strands behind my ear , " I .....It just slipped out of my mouth , don't worry hubby.....I'll call you oppa from now if like that ? Hmm ?" I smiled but he shook his head .

" Don't call me oppa !! But.....you can call me....umm....Yeobo !! " He smiled scratching his nape .  I giggled nodding . 

" Arrasso......now I should leave.....bye ." I bowed and walked away from him . Damn , I almost got caught by that kid . I shook my head while making my way towards Hanuel's room .

Author's POV 

Jungkook was walking towards his room but someone stopped him . " What were you doing there ?" The male voice growled but instead of being scared , Jungkook slapped the older male's hand away and smirked . 

" What do you think I was doing.......Jimin Hyung ?" 

" You better behave properly near Hanuel , I don't really trust you......Because of Hoseok and King Jung , I agreed to accept you but.....don't think you can try to molest our Princess......she's just trying to cooperate with her fate.......she will never fall in love with a Hemelian ." Jimin rolled his eyes while flipping his silver hair . Jungkook laughed and patted Jimin's shoulder .

" It's okay........I can feel you , don't worry.....I'll take care of your lover and my beloved wife a lot.....you don't have to stress yourself , why don't you concentrate on your fiancée ? That will be better .....Prince Jimin ." Jungkook scoffed and walked away leaving a fuming Jimin behind . Jimin kicked the tree trunk making it collapse . He's eyes glowed white and within a blink he vanished in the thin air . 

At Zoba's Cave 

Ara woke up when she felt hot breathe fanning against her face , she slowly fluttered open her eyes but what she saw made her scream out loud . Azure glared the raven haired Princess and blew out fire from her mouth , burning the woods placed in the fireplace . " What the fuck- " She was about to say something but Azure's dark blue eyes made her seal lips and sit obediently on the floor . 

" Why are you screaming ? You made me wake up !! " Zoba growled but was no where to be seen . Ara tilt her head staring at the dragon . " What are you staring at ? You idiot ?"

" Z-Zoba are you alive inside this dragon's stomach ? You sleep in there ?" She asked . Zoba appeared just in front of her in his same black hooded robe with the white mask perfectly resting on his face . He let out a dry chuckle and grabbed her hair . Ara winced and hissed in pain . 

" Dumb . Stupid . Idiot . And Asylvians think you can rule over the kingdom ? Hahaha.....Are you kidding me ?" He let her go and sat on the dragon's back . " Soon I'll declare war against Asylvia !! Let's see who wins .......this Blood war ." He laughed and flied away . Ara blinked and looked up at the narrow passage from where light enters the cave . 

" B-Blood War ??" 

********End Of Chapter 38 

Thanks For Reading , See You Later !! Mwuaaahahahaha . * choked on air * 

- Charil Meng .