Chapter 26

Author's POV 

Minhyuk gulped as the eyes devoid of any emotion scanned his nervous figure , a dry chuckle erupted from the lips of that mysterious man . " What's It Minhyuk ? " The deep voice grumbled almost making Minhyuk pee n his pants . He took a deep breathe , although nervousness was biting him but he bowed at the superior power . 

" It's a bad news your majesty ." The blue eyed man nodded .

" Not bad as me ......" He let out a dark chuckle and gestured Minhyuk to continue , trembling in Azure's grip , he continued . The mysterious guy filled his glass and sipped red wine which looked more like blood . " Spill ."

" Princess Hanuel ...." The man stopped sipping his drink and focused on Minhyuk , looking straight in his eyes . " She's engaged .....E-engaged to the most powerful of all kingdoms . He's a Hemelian . Although it's a forced marriage but still there's 98% chance of Princess falling for that Hemelian . He's good looking , powerful and determined . And everyone supports him as he ......as he...he defeated Prince Jung !! " 

Minhyuk gasped as his master shattered the wine glass with his bare hand making his hand bleed . " Your Maje- " Instead of wincing he laughed like a maniac and stared at his bleeding palm . 

" Looks like Asylvians want to meet their new ruler huh ? Don't worry.....I'm coming ....." He chuckled shaking his head . " I'm coming to defeat the ruler of Asylvia .....Everything belongs to ME !! JUST ME !! " 

Ara's POV 

We looked away because it was really awkward to stare at his beautiful brown orbs full of love and warmth . " J...Jungkook ?" He hummed in response . " You.....Do you like ....Me ?" Yoona's words rang in my mind , what she said in my room earlier . Jungkook bit his lower lips and looked at me . 

" What if I say ......Do you believe in love at the first sight ? " I just stared blankly at him . 

Love at the first sight ? 

" Uhh.....I never had one - " I lied and looked at my fingers . I gonna marry Jungkook and It'll be a crime to have feelings for another man , I am the future of Asylvia and I can't let their princess have any flaw . He's just your best friend Hanuel !! He's just a friend to you Hanuel but.....what about Ara ? Why Ara wants him to be more than.....a friend . 

He's warm hand on top of me , made me snap out of my thoughts , I blushed . " I liked you since the first day I encountered you , your glares directly pierced through my heart creating an unknown feelings for you .....I don't know if you feel something for me or not ....but...Hanuel-ah....." He leaned closer to my face making my heart race erratically  . 

Is he going to kiss me ? My first kiss ? 

" I love you ." I closed my eyes as he whispered near my face . I clenched my face ready for his lips land on mine but my heart skipped a beat when I felt something moist on my cheek . I slowly opened my eyes . " I won't kiss you....until you love me back , I don't know if this is the curse or .....someone else preventing us to be together but . " He raised my hand and wrapped his little finger around mine . 

" I promise to love you forever

" I promise to love you forever .....even though I'll die ....this heart will always beat for you....and no one else . Saranghae Hanuel-ah !! " He smiled . That day....he's smile looked so......angelic . 

" Erm....It's feels so good to be loved .....isn't it ? " He looked at me confused about what I was talking about . " Jungkook......don't love me so badly that one day you'll feel lost when I'll....vanish from this world . I don't wanna see you sad or keep hopes from me ...." He was silent all the times as if searching words . He's eyes scanning my every move . " Never mind ......it's nice to know that you aren't f- " 

" Jung Hanuel ? " 

I stopped talking and looked at him , his red hair swayed delicately as the wind blew  gently . I bit my lower lips confused of what he gonna say next . " Jungkook.....I just wanna warn you .....before creating feelings for me....know about it's - "

" Consequences ? " He blinked cutely making me ball my fist , controlling myself from fangirling that little bunny . " I would love to face the consequences instead of erasing feelings for you Hanuel-ah , I'll love you no matter what , I'll protect you , care for you , you know why ? Because love cannot be forced .....It's a blessing from god , it comes from heaven ......unasked and unsought . You can't decide who'll be your mate ......It's all fated . And I trust our destiny . What I think is that ......god has tied a red thread in our pinkies . It maybe sounds silly .....but I believe it.....what about you ?" He rubbed circles with his thumb on the back of my palm . 

 " Jungkook ...." I blushed and slipped away my hand . I never got confessed like this in my life ....Wait a sec ......actually I was never confessed before Ha ha ha . I glanced at Jungkook from the corner of my eyes and caught him staring . AAAAHHHH !! My heart gonna explode because of him . How can he act so cute and manly at the same time ? It's crime to be such divergent !! He can't be a gemini around me ~ 

I got up and was about to leave but he stopped me by grabbing my left wrist , I placed my  right palm on my chest as my heart was thumping fast against my chest . " W-what ?" 

" You are mine now.....I agreed to engage you knowing what I have to face later and what I have to deal with in the coming future ......I'm not scared to face consequences Jung Hanuel ...." My breathe hitched as he kissed my hand . I slowly turned to face him .....

" I.....I'm scared to lose you ...." 

********End Of Chapter 26 

Thank You Hunnies !! Love You All . Don't forget to hit the VOTE button , And See You In Next Interesting Chapter . Comment below if something is bothering you ^ ^ I'll surely help you out . 

Anneyong !! 

- Charil Meng .