Chapter 10

My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you.....It was thinking that you've fallen for me too . 

- Anonymous .

??'s POV 

Ahh....It hurts . 

Seeing her again.....It hurts .

It makes my heart shatter when I have to whisper to it asking him to control it's urge to hug her . Why I can't move on ? It's two years now . But still my heart flutters to see her , It begs me to hold her in my arms , cries to let it jump out and ask her to come back to me . Still her beautiful face pops in my dreams , everyday . Every single day I cry for her . Her eyes , her smile , her lips , her sweet addictive scent......her everything makes me fall for her..... again . 

Although I know .....we can't be together . But I'm still hoping .....It makes me stay alive , the memories .....that's what I have now . I depend on it and play them repeatedly in my mind to sooth myself and give a reason to live . She's the reason I want to live ......just to see her.....just to know she's fine . 

Ahh....It hurts . 

Hanuel stop doing this........I wanna move on.....but I don't want too . 

Ara's POV 

Curiosity Kills The Cat . 

The whole ride back to Jung Palace , I keep on asking Yoona about that silver haired guy but she continued changing topics and making excuses not to tell me . And the stubborn me , I continued asking her until we reached my room . Now water was above my head . I grabbed her wrist with a stern face . She looked at me shocked as the princess was never mad or violent .

" YAH !! HEE YOONA-SSI ?! It's a high offense to ignore me , Jung Hanuel . Why are you making excuses ? Who was that guy ? Why he was staring at me with eyes full of hurt and pain ? How he's related to me ? EXPLAIN !!! " I yelled as I had enough . 

Yoona bowed and lowered her teary gaze . " Mianhe your highness......Mianhe for making excuses .....I'll tell you everything....just come in ." I nodded and sat on the couch while she kneeled and sighed before continuing . 

" Actually....he was your ex- boyfriend , Park Jimin , Prince Chanyeol's younger brother . You two started dating when you were 16 . It was a secret , that no one in the kingdom knew only me , you and Jimin . But alas ......one day Prince Hoseok caught me delivering your love letter to Jimin-ssi . He was fuming in anger , he even scolded you both and asked you guys to stay away from each other . But love is blind , It attracts even if there's boundaries . Jimin and you planned to elope but Hoseok-ssi caught you both . As a brother he warned you guys and reminded you both about the curse ." 

" So....Wasn't Jimin capable to break the curse ?" I asked curiously . 

" Ani....Jimin was just 18 , he was a trainee in a lower tier , but he was too brave . He challenged Hoseok but resulted to lose with fractured bones and ribs . Hoseok insulted him badly and pushed him out of the palace , he already scolded you and asked you to break up . So for the sake of your brother you broke up with him and reasoned him that he's not worthy of you coz he's of lower grade and is just a mere prince . That day he cried and rode back to Quinoine palace ." Tears started welling in my eyes hearing the sad love story . 

" But that night he sent his last letter where he wrote that .......

Letter : 

' I loved you but you pushed me away , hurting me . I loved you but you broke me into pieces , not just my heart but also my trust in our love , in you . I loved you but you showed me what I deserve . Thank you so much . 

One day you'll regret of losing me Princess Jung Hanuel . You insulted me saying that I'm from a lower grade ? Don't forget that you are powerless . And I promise I'll be the best among all princes and now....from now we are strangers . I'll move on . I'll never look at you NEVER . I know it's hard for me but I'll . From now we have no relationship . I'll surely make you regret . 

Love - Park Jimin

After that you cried a lot , he's letter was of course written out of anger and he never meant that . Regretting what you did , you even went to meet him but he never showed up , He gave his best in training , sometimes you both bumped into each other accidentally but he always ignored you and as he said he treated you like a stranger walking away . You regretted each and everyday . And then you stopped eating and drinking and spent most of the time crying in your room . Even Hoseok felt bad and sorry for splitting you both . He even went to apologize Jimin but he was too late ."

" Why ? Why he came back without meeting him ?" I asked panicking . Yoona sighed and looked at me with teary eyes . 

" Jimin left the kingdom for his further training . He was insane just to gain powers and show you that he deserves you . When he came back after 2 years we all came to know that .....that he was engaged with no one other but your evil cousin sister Princess Oh Ri . After that you broke down you forgot to smile and stayed in your room staring out of the window . Even Taehyung failed to make you smile ." I hugged my knees suppressing my cries . 

" You started hating Oh Ri when you came to know that she did it on purpose just to hurt you and look down at you. Princess Mianhe .....but I'm really happy that you lost your memories , at least you are happy now . And this was the reason that I wasn't telling you about him.....coz It'll give you nothing just.....pain ." 

Ex Boyfriend ? Park.....Jimin ? 

**********************End Of Chapter 10 

Thanks For Reading . Please Vote And Comment . And Jimin Didn't Meant To Hurt Hanuel By His Letter . He Was Just 18 And When He Got Insulted And Betrayed By His Own Love ....He Felt Hurt And Wrote The Letter In Anger . But You Guys Can See He Never Hated Her Or Failed To Stare At Her . When He Got Mature He Realized How Much Big ' PABO' He Was . 

See You In Next Chapter UwU 

- Charil Meng .