Home Alone [Lando Norris]

"I really want to kiss you right now." "Do it then."

~~~

                      "Right Y/N we're off. We'll be home near midnight." Your mother said as she and your father gathered their belongings. It was their 25th Wedding Anniversary and to celebrate they were going out for dinner. Even though you were nearly 19, your parents struggled to leave you home alone due to the fact that when they left your older sister home alone for the first time she invited all her friends round and raided the drink cupboard. Despite the fact that you weren't involved your parents still feared that you'd do the same thing regardless of the countless times you'd told them otherwise.

"Alright have fun!" You told them from your seat in the living room as they left the house. You waited 10 minutes to ensure that they weren't going to return before grabbing your phone from your back pocket and quickly calling Lando. As soon as he answered you swiftly invited him over and without giving him much time to reply you told him you'd see him in 15 minutes before hanging up and sweeping your eyes across the living room to check that it tidy – you weren't going to let Lando see the house when it was a pig sty. As you sat back down you saw that Lando had texted you.

It was moments later when the front door opened and Lando came walking into the living room

It was moments later when the front door opened and Lando came walking into the living room. You hadn't seen him since Sunday afternoon when he had to leave for Guildford where he lived during the week. It was difficult having a long distance relationship as you could only see him at the weekend but having dated for the past 2 years you didn't need to see him all the time to love and appreciate him.

He sat down beside you and wrapped his arms around you; some of your favourite moments with Lando were when the two of you would just sit in silence or randomly natter and just enjoy each other's presence. You rested your head on the soft material of his jumper (one you'd probably end up stealing over the course of the weekend) while he ran his hand up and down your spine making you shiver at the sensation. After agreeing to watch an episode of Friends on Netlfix the two of you cuddled beneath a blanket. You were carefully aware of the time as Lando had to be gone before your parents got home and while you knew they'd be home near midnight you hoped that they would text you when they left the restaurant so that you could kick Lando out. You just had to hope that the neighbours wouldn't rat you out tomorrow morning.

10 minutes into Friends and the blanket was long gone as it had gone from you leaning on Lando to him laying on top of you with his head on your chest as you tried to focus on the TV and occasionally run your fingers through his hair. As the episode ended and a new one was about to begin, Lando lifted his head off your chest and looked up at you.

"I really want to kiss you right now."

"Do it then." You said with a smile and in one swoop he pressed a kiss to your lips. With one arm supporting his weight beside your head, the other held onto your cheek stroking it between kisses. He softly trailed his hand down your neck and latched onto your waist, gently lifting you up so that his arm to slide beneath you in order to allow him to hold you closer. He began to lightly nip at your neck, and you turned your head away to give him more access. He sucked lightly leaving marks that you were sure would develop into hickeys. Your weren't sure how long had past as alternating between kissing Lando and watching Friends had occupied your mind, it wasn't until the front door opened that you shot up.

"Y/N! Why didn't you lock that door? Any man and his dog could've walked through there." You heard you mum shout from the hallway. You quickly shoved Lando off you and sat up, trying to fix yourself so that it didn't look like you'd been snogging your boyfriend for the past 3 hours. You glanced at the clock to see it was only 22:15.

"Why are you home so early?" You asked.

"Well, someone forgot to check when the restaurant actually-" Your mum was cut off when she walked into the living room and saw Lando seated beside you, "Oh hello Lando. You home for the weekend?"

"Yeah, someone was missing me." He replied with a cheeky grin in your direction. To retaliate you gave him a shove.

"Yes I thought I recognised your car. Not many have a McLaren." Your dad said as he too walked into the living. What was meant to be night in with Lando had turned in what seemed to be a family gathering. "It's a bit late now Lando, so the spare room is yours." Lando nodded in appreciation and the two of you decided to make haste. As much as you loved your parents, they sure knew how to make anything slightly dull.

"Oh, and Y/N," You turned to your mum from the stairs, "Don't think we've forgotten that we told you to have no one over. We'll talk tomorrow." With a 'humph', you walked up the stairs with Lando following close behind the two of you retreating into your bedroom where there was a TV that you could use to finish what you had started earlier – in both aspects.

" With a 'humph', you walked up the stairs with Lando following close behind the two of you retreating into your bedroom where there was a TV that you could use to finish what you had started earlier – in both aspects