Training [Lando Norris]

Y/N drew the door to the gym open and entered, only to find Lando lying down on the floor, "Mr Lando Norris, what are you doing?" Y/N was frustrated. Her morning had not gone well for various reasons. Firstly, her milk had gone off, so she wasn't able to have her morning cuppa. Secondly, her mother had called and had, once again, complained that she didn't have a significant other. Thirdly, she hadn't been off her feet all morning - there were constantly errands that she had to complete. And now, it seemed like Lando was going to be difficult this morning which was the last thing that Y/N needed.

"Oh, I'm just resting."

"We haven't started yet."

Lando shrugged his shoulders but remained lying down until Y/N came along and nudged him with her foot, "Up!" Lando released a loud groan but abided by her instruction and rose to his feet. "Actually, we're going to stretch first."

"I just got up!" He groaned. He dropped down onto the yoga mat he previously occupied and began stretching his muscles, beginning with his shoulders by rolling them and working his way down to his body to his ankles and toes. Y/N also stretched along with him as she herself was feeling a bit stiff - just what she needed to top off her morning. "So, what's the plan?" He leaned back on his hands, giving his neck a roll, a satisfied expression overtook his face as he heard a small crack.

"Neck and legs," Lando interrupted with a loud groan, putting his head in his hands to express his objection, "then time for a lovely long cycle. Let's get to work!" Y/N collected the resistant bands from the storage boxes in the gym and threw them at Lando, he fastened the protective wrapping around his head and Y/N attached the least resistance band, which would allow them to progress through the resistance levels, to his head band. Lando squeezed his eyes shut tightly in concentration as Y/N proceeded to pull harder on the bands in order to strengthen his neck muscles.

"That's enough of that!" Lando complained as Y/N began to attach the second most resistant to his head band. Y/N stood with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raised and looked in his direction. Upon seeing her stance, Lando copied her and thus a stare down between trainer and driver was underway. "I'd like to see you have to do this."

"That's the thing, Lando, I don't have to." Y/N said softly in a patronising tone while gently caressing his cheek. Lando lifted his head up and tugged it away from her grasp. "Let's work on your legs." He let out a huff but followed her orders gathering a weight while Y/N rolled over an exercise ball, "Let's keep pushing!" He gave her a side eye. He rested his shoulders and upper back on the ball with the weight placed on his hips, "And go, we'll do 15 reps with 3 second holds."

"Again, with the we! You're not doing anything!"

"I am! I have to deal with you all morning." Lando started to knuckle down and get stuck in with his workout and all was good and peaceful until it wasn't all good and peaceful which, thankfully, lasted the entirety of his fifteen reps.

"Ok, I'm done." Lando announced standing up, however judging by his face, he regretted this movement and decided to sit on the exercise ball, entertaining himself by rolling back and forth on it until he caught Y/N's glare which put his movement to a halt. She shook her head at his protest to the continuation of his workout and with the speed of a cheetah, she kicked the ball out from underneath him causing him to crash onto the mat below him. "Ow!" A giggle escaped Y/N's mouth and as she suspected, she received a glare from Lando who decided to take matters into his own hands and wrapped his arms around her calves and dragging her down beside him. A squeal escaped her mouth as she landed beside Lando but that was quickly escaped by laughter.

Lando proceeded to roll over on top of Y/N, resting his hands beside her head, he was breathing quite heavily still recovering from his workout, but Y/N wasn't going to show any mercy. At the flip of a switch, Y/N raised her leg, wrapping it around his waist and using the momentum to flip them over so that Y/N was supporting herself on her hands.

"Finally! You're doing a bit of a workout." He teased. Y/N rolled her eyes at his comment, deciding to ignore it (possibly getting back at him during their next workout). Lando, using her temporary distraction to his advantage, raised his hands to her waists and squeezed them causing her to automatically react and collapse on top on him, he let out a grunt while Y/N laughed against his defined chest.

"Karma if I ever saw it." She giggled, but didn't remove her head from its position allowing Lando to wrap his arms around her body and hug her into his chest, gently shaking side to side as he too laughed at their actions.

" She giggled, but didn't remove her head from its position allowing Lando to wrap his arms around her body and hug her into his chest, gently shaking side to side as he too laughed at their actions