Paddock Gossip [Lando Norris]

Jackdiffsduck

***

              It wasn't Y/N's intention to sleep with Lando, but she definitely didn't regret it. There was something nice about waking up beside him, however, a part of her worried that this would just be a mistake to him, they weren't drunk or anything, it was more of a 'heat of the moment' type of scenario and Y/N just hoped that Lando would feel similar to how she was feeling. She tried to put her worries to the back of her mind and rolled over on the bed to face Lando. His eyes were twitching, and he stretched his arms above his head, letting out a yawn, his eyes widened when they caught sight of Y/N lying in bed beside him with the duvet scrunched up above her chest.

"Oh, that actually happened." He seemed shocked as if he believed that his mind could've concocted such a vivid dream. A blush decorated Y/N cheek as she nodded timidly. Feeling somewhat disheartened that Lando didn't seem to be as interested in her as she was in him, Y/N rolled back over onto her other side and let out a sigh. She could feel her eyes well up with tears and she frantically wiped at her eyes with her fingers, but that was before she felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her back towards him. "why are you crying?"

"I'm not." Y/N protested. Lando scoffed sitting up and leaning against the headboard of his French hotel room, "Don't joke yourself." He pulled her to sit beside him, wiping underneath her eyes with the pads of his thumbs, "I don't regret it, you know." He smiled at her. It was an infectious smile that resulted in a smile appearing on her own face. She rested her head on his chest, her worries seemed to be eased and she relaxed further as Lando began to feather his fingers up and down her arm, however, the feeling didn't last long as she frantically sat up straight, Lando let out an 'oof' as she used his stomach to lean her hands on.

"Shit. What am I going to tell Charles?" She pondered thinking of a possible excuse. She grabbed her phone with the intent to send him a snapchat but saw that she already had received one from him six minutes ago. 'Where are you?' was what his message said. "He wants to know where I am." Y/N turned to Lando, "I'm going to tell him I'm in my room." Messing her hair up slightly she held her phone in front of her, snapped a picture of herself and sent. "That'll do." Y/N made move to get up but quickly remembered her current situation and glanced at Lando, "Close your eyes." He looked to her with a questioning gaze, she raised an eyebrow his return and indicated to her current attire. He nodded in understanding and closing his eyes allowing Y/N to, with the speed of light, jump off the bed and frantically grab her clothes before legging it into the bathroom, but before she got there her phone binged. Charles had responded. She hesitated, deciding whether to continue to the bathroom or check her phone but inevitably she decided to respond to Charles, however when she turned around, she found Lando peeking at her through his hands. "LANDO!" He closed his hands round his eyes in an attempt to hide his actions.

"Sorry!" Y/N let out a 'humpf' and opened the snapchat from Charles. 'No, you're not. I've been banging on the door for 10 minutes.'

"Oh, for fuck sake. He knows. Definitely." This time she didn't care for Lando was watching her. She threw her clothes on in any which way and screamed a goodbye to Lando as she ran out the door, just about hearing his goodbye as the door slammed behind her. Her room was on a different floor, so she used the valuable alone time in the lift to compose herself and fix her appearance.

"Have fun?" Charles was leaning against the wall beside her door with a smirk present on his face. Y/N knew he wasn't going to let her live this down. She stared at him before giving him the finger and unlocking her hotel room, he followed in after her and collapsed on her bed. "Funny seeing the bed already made." Y/N remained silent, "Surely you didn't think I'd let you forget about your little excursion?" She let out a 'humpf' and proceeded to get ready for the day. It was a Thursday morning and Charles wasn't expected to be at the track until 11am which gave Y/N plenty of time to get ready as it was currently only nearing 9.

"Good night, Y/N?" Daniel Ricciardo smiled cheekily as herself and Charles passed him on the way to the Ferrari garage. Y/N did a double look as she glanced over her shoulder, she turned to Charles fury evident on his face. Her eyes widened in anger and embarrassment at the thought that Daniel knew about her and Lando, and if Daniel knew then Y/N had no reason to doubt that the entire paddock probably knew.

"Charles ... what the fuck." He smiled sheepishly shrugging his shoulders, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. It's funny though, he's not doing it to be mean or anything." Y/N exhaled deeply through her nose and pivoted on her feet heading in the direction on the McLaren garage. She stormed through the garage to the back where she found Lando leaning against the counter talking to Carlos, without a second thought, she grabbed his wrist and dragged him behind her interrupting his conversation with the Spanish driver.

"Last night not enough, Y/N?" Carlos teased, but Y/N simply raised the finger in his direction.

"We're the talk of the paddock." Y/N stopped between the Renault and McLaren hospitalities, hidden from view. The last thing she needed were rumours that they were having sex at the paddock. "Is that a bad thing?" Lando said fighting a smile from appearing on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes, "Yes, it is when it's about our sex lives." Lando shrugged as he was debating whether or not that was true but settled on just smiling widely at her.

"Is the sex a bad thing though?" Y/N remained silent, she was swaying side to side as if she was debating what her answer would be, "Let me put it this way, will I see you later?" She bit on her lower lip before giving him a shy nod. He nodded confidently, sneaking a kiss onto her cheek before running off into the safety of the McLaren garage. Y/N remained where she was stood for a few extra minutes, feeling it was better if they weren't seen leaving the same place at the same time, with all the cameras around it would definitely be something she didn't want to appear over social media. As she moved from behind the hospitalities, she saw Alex and George walking down the Paddock together, "Oi oi!" George shouted cheekily. She shook her head but a small smile ghosted her lips.

 She shook her head but a small smile ghosted her lips