Is that my jumper? [Daniel Ricciardo]

DannyRicFan06

~~~

Y/N was stood in the kitchen of her and Daniel's Monacan apartment preparing breakfast (poached eggs, if you were wondering). Daniel was busy packing for the Mexican Grand Prix which Y/N was unable to attend as she had to go to work on Monday morning and the jet lag wouldn't allow her to work effectively as a teacher at the International School of Monaco where she taught English.

As Y/N was buttering some toast for their eggs she heard Daniel call from their room, "Y/N, have you seen my jumper?" Y/N glanced down at the jumper she was wearing, most likely the one he was asking about. It was a jumper that she frequented when he wasn't home, "No?" Her voice was higher than it usually was, and she knew that he knew that she was lying. She heard his footsteps echo through the apartment as he walked from his bedroom.

"You know the one with '3 Ric' on it. It's white-" He voice trailed off as he stood in the kitchen doorway leaning against its frame. "Well, now I know." He shuffled closer to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. The jumper raised slightly showing off her stomach and the shorts that were drowned by the large jumper. Daniel leaned over slightly, pressing kisses to neck and shoulder that were exposed by the jumper which had slid off her shoulder. 

"Really where did you find it?" Y/N smirked. Daniel stood up, dragging his arms up her body until they were crossed across her chest. Y/N leaned back against his chest, she grabbed his attached hands and pressed a kiss to the back of them.

"This really gorgeous woman is wearing it."

"Oh, really? Did you know that she's also keeping it?" Y/N shuffled in his arms, their toast long forgotten about, until she faced him, her hands lay flat against his chest as she looked up to him through her eyelashes. "It reminds me of you." She smiled with a closed mouth and let out a small breath, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You know what would remind you of me?" Y/N hummed waiting for his answer, "Being in my garage in Mexico."

"If I could join you at every race, I would, but I can't." A loud breath escaped Daniel and he rested his head against Y/N's. "I know." He muttered. Y/N moved from his grasp and stepped backwards to resume preparing breakfast.

"Poached eggs on toast? Hope that's ok?"

"It's perfect." Daniel said and grabbed the plates to carry them onto the balcony to consume. "You can keep the jumper." He said after a moment of silence as they ate their food.

"I wasn't giving it back. What on earth gave you that impression?"

"I didn't think you were one to steal clothes, but it does explain a lot."

"Honey, what's yours in mine." Y/N teased, running her hand through his hair as she passed him on the way back to the kitchen to clean up.