Vlog [Lando Norris]

"I read your comments and I'm going to do a day in the life!" Y/N cheered as she twirled around the living room of her Surrey flat. "What am I doing today?" She tapped her finger against in lip in deep thought. It was currently coming up to noon, a later start than what she usually would've done but she had procrastinated all morning and thus this was the end result. Y/N had not planned anything for her day with the exception of answering emails and probably visiting her boyfriend, Lando.

"Let me do an Instagram thingy, you all can suggest some things for me to do today." Y/N created a story on her Instagram asking her followers for some activities. She shut her camera off and waited for a few minutes for the replies to start coming in. As she read through them, she wasn't surprised that the majority of them involved Lando as he'd been on her channel a few times and her fans loved him. She laughed as she read of the replies suggesting that she do Lando's make up or she do a video on sim racing. As she scrolled through more of the replies, she saw that Lando had replied.

"Send me some nice pictures." She read aloud, "Lando Norris, you cheeky, cheeky, boy." Y/N grabbed her camera, turning it on and pointing it towards herself, "I read your replies. Let's go see Lando." She seized her keys from the hook in the kitchen, locked her flat and climbed into her blue Mini. Her car was what her and Lando first bonded over as he too had a mini and they had parked beside each other coincidentally meeting when they were leaving and Lando had immediately struck up conversation with Y/N, one thing led to another and 6 months later, here they were.

"So ... Lando doesn't know I'm coming." Y/N admitted with a smirk after affixing her camera to a mount in her car, "But that just makes for some great entertainment for editing me and you guys." Y/N jammed out to some music as she drove the short journey to his house. She knew that Lando wouldn't be expecting her and she told him that she'd be filming all day which meant that this would be the perfect opportunity to surprise him.

Y/N parked her car outside of his driveway as he had a stone driveway and would be able to hear her car pulling in. She walked around the back, she had planned to slip in through the back door but stopped suddenly at the corner when she spied Lando lying on the grass, evidently having just finished a work-out if his weights were anything to go by. Y/N turned her camera on and narrated her plan of attack while keeping an eye on his movement, but he was yet to move. She set the camera up on the windowsill, took a breath and sprinted across the garden, skidding to a halt on her knees at Lando's side and falling onto his chest. Lando let out a screech and sat up, resulting in Y/N falling off his chest and onto the ground beside him in a heap of giggles and laughter. When Y/N had finally gained control of her laughter, she glanced up at Lando who was staring at her with a smirk, and before she could comprehend what was happening, Lando had grabbed her wrists was straddling her as he held her wrists down.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said squeezing his knees around her legs causing her to writhe underneath him.

"Hm, I don't know. Thought I'd surprise you." She whispered leaning up to kiss him, but he moved out of her reach causing her to pout.

"You scared the crap out of me." Lando leaned forward and pressed him lips to hers but before the kiss could progress any further, Lando jumped to his feet and ran indoors, leaving Y/N to stare in shock that he had the audacity to do so. Y/N grabbed her camera and turned it to face her, "Did you see that? If I go in there and he's on that bloody simulator – there'll be words, I'll tell you that now." Y/N brought the camera in with her as she toured Lando's home in search of him, she knew where he'd be, but she knew that her fans would appreciate the impromptu tour of his home. As she neared his simulator room, she could hear the sounds of the car engines.

"C'mon Lan!" She called as she entered, he spun round to face her, smiled then turned his attention back to the computer.

"In a minute babe, I'm busy."

Y/N turned back to her camera, which had been recording the entire conversation, and spoke, "Imagine having a boyfriend who doesn't even want to spend time with you." She spoke loudly so that she knew that Lando would be able to hear. "I'm away." Y/N walked out the door and down the stairs into the living room where she sat and waited for Lando to come and beg for her forgiveness. "Give him 5 minutes – he'll be begging." It was barely 2 minutes later that Y/N heard Lando thumping down the stairs, "Y/N!"

"In here!" She called. He barged into the living room and jumped to sit down beside her. He pressed a long, hard kiss to her cheek and leaned on her shoulder, listening to her and she spoke to her camera. "I told you, he'd be grovelling for forgiveness." She said while stroking his cheek. As if she could tell that Lando was going to object, she held his chin and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Hush, I love you." She told him dragging out the 'you'.

"You know I love you." He told her with a light blush covering his face.

Comments

NorrisF1
I love their relationship!

Amy Frandle
High key jealous of Lando's house

Lando Norris
Love you
Jenny Hill
We love an active youtuber lmao

LisaLove11
So Jealous

HollyGlanders
Honestly wish I had a relationship like this!
Ciara King
Same!
Jenna Lola
Same!

HollyGlanders Honestly wish I had a relationship like this!           Ciara King           Same!          Jenna Lola          Same!