Daddy

Jughead's POV

"Has she said anything else since you called me?" Charles asked. I nodded. "What is it?"

"She's taking me to meet someone on Thursday. I don't know who it is, but I have a feeling it's her dad." I said. He nodded.

"You're getting us closer, Forsythe." He said. I sighed.

"Yeah, I know," I muttered. "She's also constantly trying to get me to stay at her apartment."

"Why do you think that is?" Betty asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know," I looked at Charles who shook his head. I nodded. "I'm gonna try and get a few things done. Wait a while and see if she texts me. Also, she starts her new days next week." They both nodded and we all did our own thing.

Thursday

When seven came, I was already there. Sitting as everybody else came and sat down. Veronica was nowhere to be seen. Nobody questioned it though. I sighed and we started.

After about ten minutes, the door opened. We all looked over and saw Veronica. She smiled a little and took the seat next to me.

"Sorry, I'm late. I lost track of time." She said and looked at me. Everybody just carried on while we just kept looking at each other. Even when she took seconds to look away, I never did. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Once this stupid meeting was over, she immediately left. But as she walked out she looked at me. I nodded and waited a couple of minutes. I've noticed that the therapist keeps pretty good eyes on us. She had since she talked to me. I left only a few minutes later. I went straight to her apartment. Her door was already open. I slowly walked in, shutting the door, and saw her sitting on the couch. She was on the phone. She smiled at me and held a finger up telling me to hold on. I nodded and she went back to talking. I kind of just walked in the opposite direction She was in. I was just looking around more. There was a slightly open door. From what I could see it looked to be her room. I sighed a little and walked away from the door.

"Are you looking for something, Jones?" I quickly turned around and saw Veronica. She looked at me with a small smile on her face. "Come on. Let's go. We have someone waiting for us outside." She walked off. I followed her out of the building. There was a car with its back door already open, waiting for us. I looked at her. She smiled. I let her in and got in after her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her. She looked at me, still with her smile plastered on her face.

"I have someone for you to meet. Stop questioning so much, Jug. I just want him to trust you, okay?" She said. I just nodded. Him? Who is him? Her father?

When we stopped, we were right outside of a hotel place. I looked at her. Like always, she was already smiling at me.

"Veronica--" she cut me off.

"Just follow me." She said, I followed her into this building. We went all the way to the top and I found myself in a penthouse. She smiled at me once again and started walking again. I, once again, followed her. I looked out of the window and I could practically see the whole city. She came and stood next to me. "We have one of the top three best views of the city." I just looked at her. Who is this girl? Really, who the hell is she? Also, we?

"Mija?" She looked back and so did I. There were a man and a woman. I'm assuming they're her parents. She smiled and walked over to them.

"Daddy," she looked back at me, waving me to come over. I walked over and stood next to her. "This is--"

"My new errand boy, right?" He asked. Errand boy? What? She looked down a little and smiled, shaking her head.

"Yes, that too. But, what I was gonna say was that this is Jughead Jones, my boyfriend." She said. I quickly looked at her. She looked at me, smiling, and nodded. I sighed a little.