7:30

Jughead's POV

I woke up, alone again. I'm not really complaining at all. Although, I do wish I could wake up next to Veronica every morning. But, we only just started dating a couple of weeks ago. Then, the next person that comes to my mind is Betty. I'm undercover, I have a girlfriend, but I decided to fall for the girl whose family we're trying to catch and now I'm with her. So, I'm cheating on Betty, but I also kind of don't care. I really want to be with Veronica. Even though she'll eventually hate me. And I'll be out of her life forever. Why did she decide to get caught up in her parent's illegal business? I know for a fact She knows it's illegal.

Anyway, I have an idea that I want to take her out on a date. To give her a nice little night. One where her parents hopefully won't bother us. One where it's just the two of us. I don't have to worry about Betty who I never see anymore because of being undercover and everything.

I've spent the whole day planning this. While I was running errands and being a paperboy for her father, I didn't stop thinking about where I want to go, what I'm gonna do? During the times that her father didn't have something for me to do, I would talk to her mother about it. She got a little happy. Although I did have to tell her when we actually got together and that we lied a little. She didn't really care. She said she kind of expected that we were lying. She still helped me and a little. Telling a good place to take her.

Since it's only noon, I guess I could run back to the apartment and ask her if she wants to go on a date. I quickly made my way back as fast as I could. I didn't see her so I went to knock on her bedroom door. About a minute later her door opened. She looked up at me and smiled a little.

"Jug, what are you doing here? Aren't you still working?" She asked. I nodded and she walked out of her room.

"I am. But, I wanted to ask you something." I told her. She smiled again.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well, first off, do you have anything planned past seven?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"Umm, no, I don't think I do. Why?" She asked. I smiled.

"Do you want to go on a date with me? Like an actual date. Not just someplace we meet to talk about business or something. Just to talk and get to know each other more." I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes. That would be amazing, Jug." She said, a little excitedly. I smiled too.

"Perfect. I'll be back here by seven-thirty." I told her. She nodded.

"Don't be late." She said. I shook my head.

"I won't be. I promise." I promised her. She walked into her room again and I left.

When I was able to go home, at around four, I went home to change into a new suit and leave as fast as I could. Veronica wasn't there which was kind of helpful. I left quickly just in case.

I came to pick her up at seven-thirty. I knocked on the door and waited. She opened the down and my mouth just dropped and my eyes widened. She just smiled.

"Oh, my God! You're beautiful." I said. She laughed a little.

"How many times do I have to say it, Jones? My eyes are--" I cut her off.

"Your eyes are up here, I know. That's three." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go, please?" She asked. I nodded, snapping myself out of it.

"Yeah, let's go," I said. I told her exactly where her mother told me to. She looked at me.

"Let me guess, you asked my mother for help, didn't you?" She asked.

"What? No!" I said, sarcastically. She laughed a little.

The whole time we talked about ourselves. Just to get to know each other more. I mean, we've been dating a little over a month and I've been living with her for two and half months, maybe we should get to know each other more. Although, with her family, I'm not sure if they try to get to know anybody at all. I asked her about how she got dragged into her family business. She sighed and looked down a little.

"Well, I was thirteen almost fourteen when I found out it was an illegal business. I was so mad at my parents. They were jeopardizing my life for their business. But, I soon realized what it was doing for me. It was supporting me and my family. A lot. Maybe a little too much, but I didn't understand or know any better. So, when my dad asked if I wanted to be apart of the family business I said, yes. I was only Fourteen and I didn't want to disappoint my father. Now, it's all I know how to do. I'm not sure if I would have it any other way." She said. I just looked at her and nodded. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a sob story or a story that's supposed to have a happy ending, but I'm pretty sure it's neither. It's a weird, twisted story.

"I'm not sure if I should be saying sorry or congratulations," I said. She just smiled and shook her head.

"You don't have to say anything. Okay, it's getting late. Maybe we should head back, don't you think?" She asked. I nodded.

When we got back to the apartment, she stopped and smiled at me. I smiled at her and started walking to my room, but she stopped me. I looked at her.

"Thank you, for tonight. I'm glad I got to know more about you." She said. I nodded.

"You too," I said. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I don't know if I should.

"You know you can kiss me." She said, with a small smile on her face. So I did. I quickly grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back, slowly wrapping her arms around my neck. She slowly pulled away. "I'm gonna go to bed." She said.

"Me too," I said, she walked away and I watched her. She stopped at her door and looked at me. She rolled her eyes.

"Eyes are up here, Jones." She said, with a small laugh.

"Four," I said quietly. She laughed a little and walked into her room. I did the same. I'm glad I did this. I'm glad I did all of this.