Only

Jughead's POV

Veronica and I haven't done much since we got here. We've kind of just screwed around in bed all night. We've only been here a couple of days. We have gotten in the hot tub once. The day after we got here. But, right now, we are lying to bed. I have her cuddled into my side and my arms wrapped around her, and just running my fingers through her hair.

"Jug," she mumbled.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Let's go in the hot tub again. We've only been in once and we've been here for four days." She said. I chuckled.

"Okay," I said. She quickly sat up and looked at me.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said. "Why not?" She smiled a little and got up.

"Don't move." She said, walking a little closer to the door.

"Why?" I asked her. She stopped and looked at me.

"Because I said so," she said.

"You always say so," I mimicked a little. She giggled a little. I rolled my eyes. She slowly started to take off the shirt she was wearing, which is mine, and threw it at me. The moment she threw it at me and she ran out the door. Maybe because she only had underwear on, but why does that matter? I decided to just change into my swim trunks and go tell Veronica that I'm not waiting for her. I went and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, Veronica," I said. I heard her sigh.

"You're supposed to be in the bedroom!" She said. "But, what?"

"I'm telling you that I'm not gonna be in the bedroom. I'm not waiting for you." I told her.

"Ugh, fine. I'll meet you out there." She said. I smiled a little, knowing I just might've annoyed her a little.

I walked out to the hot tub and got in myself. I just waited for her. It seemed to take longer than I thought it would. What could she possibly be doing that could take so long, just to get in the hot tub? I don't understand her sometimes. After a few minutes, I see her out of the corner of my eye.

"Finally you're here! What could have taken you so long to--" I stopped when I lo looked over at her. I couldn't help but look at her body. She was wearing a two-piece which showed a lot of skin. She smiled at me, slowly getting in.

"Jones!" She almost yelled. I quickly looked her in her eyes.

"I am so sorry, I just..." I trailed off. "Is this why you wanted me in the room?"

"No, not really. I just really felt like making you want for me. To see how long you would wait for me." She said.

"Well, I guess I failed at that," I said, looking her up and down again. She rolled her eyes.

"Jughead Jones!" She yelled, laughing a little and hitting me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I swear!" I said and laughed too. We both just stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"It's fine," she said and slowly started moving towards me. "At least I know what I wanted is working."

"And what is that?" I asked her, watching as she slowly moved towards me. I put my hands on her waist and she continued slowly to straddle me.

"I see the lust in your eyes, Jug, don't think you were hiding it." She said. I chuckled.

"I don't think I was trying to," I said.

"Oh, you were. Now, shut up and kiss me." She said and I did exactly that. It was really heated and passionate.

We spent about thirty minutes, sitting in the hot tub, making out. It was only making out because she was being very cautious about a few things. And I understand it. Plus, I don't really mind. I just want to be in the same room with her at least.

Right now, we are eating lunch, and my phone buzzes. I looked at it and it was a text from Charles which is kind of weird because he never texts me. I read it and realized it wasn't actually him.

Charles

C: Juggie, I know you blocked my number. Did you do that? Or did Veronica make you do it?

I sighed and rolled my eyes, putting my phone down. Veronica looked at me.

"What is it? Was it my dad?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No. No, it wasn't him. It was just something stupid. I'll worry about it later it's fine." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes, baby," I grabbed her hand. "It's all fine, I promise." She smiled a little.

"Okay, I'll believe you." She said. "But, has my dad texted or called you while we've been here?"

"Uhh, no, not at all. I'm actually surprised he didn't." I told her.

"Me too. I thought he would still try and get you to work late nights." She mumbled.

"Well, if he has, we probably never heard my phone go off," I told her.

"Why wouldn't we hear it?" She asked, confused. She looked a little confused too. I just gave her a little look, waiting for her to figure it out. "Oh, shut up!" She yelled. I laughed a little.

"What? It's not a bad thing!" I told her. She sighed and smiled a little.

"Well, you don't have to say anything about it." She said. I chuckled.

"Relax, the only people here are you and me. Unless you invited some secret people over that I don't know about." I said. She rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

"No, I don't. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I want to spend this whole week with you and only you." She said. I just looked at her and admired her. I admired her beauty and her imperfections, but they're all perfections to me. She smiled and looked at me. "What?" She laughed a little.

"Nothing, just I love you," I said. She smiled even more.

"I love you, too, Jug."