Bored

Jughead's POV

We're together. I can't believe we're actually together. I never thought that would happen. Although, it shouldn't be happening in the first place. I'm only supposed to be undercover. Not trying to date the daughter of the criminals we're trying to catch. But, I don't care. But also, what about Betty? We didn't really talk yesterday. We kind of just sat there doing nothing.

Veronica and I were leaving the apartment because we finally have things to do again. I kind of just wanted to stay at the apartment again and do nothing. But, then that would make trying to catch them take longer. What would Veronica say when she finds out that I'm undercover? How would she react? What will she do? See, this is why we should have never started this. I mean, it all just started maybe I could end it now. But, I don't want to. I really want to be with her and that's what I'm gonna do. I'll be with her until she hates me.

"Hey, you okay?" I looked over at Veronica. She drove again. I nodded and looked away from her again. "Hey," I looked back at her. "I don't know what you're thinking and stressing about, but it's okay. Is it us?" She asked.

"Only a little part of it," I told her. Is that the truth? It is about us, but a little? I'm not sure.

"Relax. We're fine. Besides, we've just started dating. So, please don't tell me you're having second thoughts." She said. I quickly shook my head.

"No, not at all. I'm just thinking about how our lives could change by being together." I said. She smiled a little.

"I wonder," she said. I chuckled. "Let's go."

Throughout the day, all I did was errands and other things like that. Like always. It gets boring, but you get used to it after a while. Sometimes Veronica came with me which actually gives me company. She still makes fun of me and says things about me, but like always I still laugh along.

"You're mean, you know that?" I asked her. She smiled and looked out of the window.

"I do, but you can't do anything about it." She said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Also, thanks for letting me drive again. I appreciate it." I said. She now rolled her eyes.

"You were in the car before me. I decided I wanted to come with last-second sadly. If I came with you I would be driving." She said.

"Why do you always drive?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Because I always do. You're not changing that. Unless you beat me to the car." She said. I chuckled a little.

"Whatever," I said.

"Also, you're annoying you know that?" She asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks, I try to be," I said. She laughed a little.

I did the things I needed and then we sort of just drove around for a while. She just looked out of the window the whole time. I kept looking over at her and smiling. She would notice it and smile back.

"Do you think we had more ae needed to do today?" She asked. I looked at her. She was already looking at me. "With my dad, I mean."

"Uhh, I wouldn't know. But, if he does I guess he could call us." I told her. She smiled a little.

"Can we go back to the apartment? I'm kind of tired." She said. I nodded.

"I guess running around and working all day does that to you," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"It does," she said.

When we got back to the apartment, she immediately went to her room. I did the same and went to mine. It was quiet for what seemed like forever. Until she came into my room unannounced. I just looked at her as she walked in.

"Yes?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Nothing, but I'm bored." She said, leaning up against the wall. I chuckled a little and sat up from the bed.

"And? What do you want me to do about it? You're the one who wanted to come back." I told her.

"I know," she sighed. "But, why can't I have someone to talk to?" She asked.

"You have friends, right?" I asked her.

"Okay, rude. But, I want to talk to my boyfriend instead." She said. Wait, what?

"What did you just say?" I asked her. She smiled a little. "Did you just call me your boyfriend?"

"I'm pretty that's what came out of my mouth." She said. For some reason, I got all excited inside. "We talked about this last night."

"Well, you never said that," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so now it's got to be specifics?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah," I told her.

"You're only trying to get on my nerves." She said. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said. She laughed a little. "Okay, what did you want or need to talk about?"

"I was hoping maybe you could start the conversation." She said. I chuckled a little.

"Let's talk about how much of a pain you are," I said.

"I don't think I want to talk to you anymore." She said, getting ready to leave the room.

"Well, no, wait," I said. She looked back at me.

"What?"

"What if I want someone to talk to?" I asked her.

"Don't you have friends?" She mocked.

"So damn rude! I'm sick of living here. I've been living here for over a month and all you do is bully me." I said. She laughed a little.

"Because it's what I do best. I'm surprised you're still living here. And especially that you're even with me." She looked down. I slowly got up and walked over to her.

"I'm with you because I want to be. And I've liked you for a while, okay?" I asked her. "Plus, you are beautiful." She smiled a little.

"Okay,"

"Good," I kissed her lightly. "Now, come back to the bed. We're gonna talk."