Visit

Veronica's POV

I walked into my room and I heard his door shut too. Great. I quickly changed into something I was usually wearing when I'm working with my parents. So, just a black shirt and jeans. I slowly and quietly walked out of my room and left the apartment. I then went to my parents.

I know going to see them at ten-thirty at night is a little much, to say the least, but they called me while I was on my date with Jughead. Well, Daddy did. I'm kind of mad now. It cut our date short. I also know my mom will want to talk about it since she helped him with it.

When I got there, they were standing there waiting for me. I sighed a little and walked over to them.

"You two really got to stop waiting for me like this. It's kind of creepy." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"How was the date with your boyfriend?" My mom immediately asked. See, as I said, she was gonna ask.

"It was great. Until someone decided to interrupt the amazing time." I said, looking at my father.

"I'm sorry, Mija, but this is more important." He said. I rolled my eyes. Business is always more important than anything else. I looked at my mom who just shrugged.

"Well, make this quick, please. I don't want to be here all night." I said and followed them.

Jughead's POV

I woke up the next morning to silence. I sighed a little and got up. I slowly walked out of my room. I didn't see Veronica. She must still be sleeping. I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone. I had a dozen texts from Betty. Why is she always doing this? Do I time to respond now? I started to respond, but there was a knock at my door. Then, Veronica walked in. I sighed, turning my phone off and setting it down. She walked over to me with a small smile on her face.

"You look like you got no sleep last night," I told her. It's true. She kind of looks dead. It's a little funny. She rolled her and laughed a little as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Because I didn't. After our date, I had to leave. You remember when I got a call?" I nodded. "Yeah, it was my dad. That's another reason why I ended the date so early. I didn't want to do it, but you know my dad." She said. I nodded and smiled back at her. I just admired her. "Stop looking at me like that!" She giggled.

"Like what?" I chuckled. "How am I looking at you." I was slowly getting closer to her. She stood up. I knew she was getting ready to leave. The smile on her face told me she was up to something. She was getting ready to leave, but I grabbed her and kissed her. She smiled through the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I just held her close, not knowing how much longer this will be able to last. I was so lost in my thoughts until she grabbed my shirt and pulled back on the bed. I was hovering over her. She smiled up at me, started kissing me again, and rolled on top of me. Our make-out session was interrupted by a knock at the door. She sighed and got up. I did too.

"This better not be my dad or one of his workmen," she muttered angrily under her breath. I'm just going to Well a little bit of a distance. She opened the door and to both of our surprise, it was the therapist. I rolled my eyes and I could tell Veronica did too. She smiled at her.

"May I come in?" She asked. Veronica smiled at her and let her in. She walked in and immediately noticed me. She then had a sort of disappointed look on her face. I chuckled a little.

"Can I ask why you are here?" Veronica asked her. She quickly looked back at Veronica who glanced at me. I shrugged.

"Well, I notice that the two of you have stopped coming to the rehab therapy group. I have a feeling that you two didn't care or won't help." She said, calmly. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"How about trying both," I said. They both looked at me. Veronica just smiled. The therapist sighed.

"Both of your guys' parents wanted you to get help. Now, I will expect to see you tonight at seven." She said, and left. Veronica and I just looked at each other. She rolled her eyes.

"I have places I need to be tonight." She said. I chuckled.

"I'm going to be leaving for a while. I'll be back by noon, I promise." I told her. She nodded

"Okay, whatever." She said.

When I left, I went back to the precinct. It was empty. Which was weird considering they never told me that they had anything else they were working on. Are they trying to work on two cases at a time? The last time they tried to do that, it didn't go so well. I sighed and went I sit at my desk.

About ten minutes later, the door opened. I looked up and saw Betty walking in. She smiled excitedly and walked over to me.

"Juggie!" She said. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for Charles," I told her. She went to kiss me, but I quickly turned away. I could tell She got a little upset.

"Well, he'll be back in a minute." She said. I nodded and the doors opened.

"Anything new, Forsythe?" Charles asked. I sighed and stood up.

"I'm still delivering drugs and money for him. I'm still trying to figure what Veronica does when she's not with me. Her parents have this weird little room full of a whole bunch of things I'm not allowed to see. I'm trying to find time to sneak in there, but it's not working." I told her.

"Well, keep trying. We need to catch these guys. Before they hurt another family." He said, muttering the last part. How many families have they hurt?

I went back to my desk. I glanced over at Betty who was giving me this weird look. Like she knew something. It was kind of creepy. I ignore it, for the most part. She looked at me the whole time I was there. Which is why I left earlier than I wanted, but it was almost noon anyways. Veronica might be gone I don't know.