Shopping

Jughead's POV

It's been two weeks since Veronica and I have gotten back from our little trip, as she likes to call it. Was ruined it all wasn't even us coming back, it was having to go back and work for her damn father. He really does know how to ruin a moment. Especially when you want it to last forever. He just comes along and runs it. I have had to do about three-night deliveries in the past two weeks. Veronica isn't very happy about that. She once again talks to her dad about it. But this time she didn't tell him privately. She told him about that one time I had gotten beat up by a few guys. I just stood there thinking, it was one guy and I was fine. But, I didn't feel like being killed so I kept my mouth shut.

She really does care about me, doesn't she? It seems like she's always worried about me. It's kind of adorable. Constantly asking where I'm going, what I'm doing if I'm going to be safe. I get into one little fight and she is worried about every move I make. Then, I have Betty on back, but let's not talk about her.

Right now, Veronica and I are in the kitchen. I'm sitting at the table on my phone while she's laying on the counter once again. But, this time, we both are half-naked. We got up like two hours ago and didn't leave the room for about an hour not wanting to move. And I swear since we've woken up she's fallen asleep on the damn counter. I can't blame her, last night was long.

"Jug," she said tiredly. I looked up at her and she was ready to look at me.

"Yes, baby?" I asked her, chuckling a little. She slowly climbed off the counter. I just looked back at my phone.

"I want to go shopping." She said. I smiled a little.

"What could you possibly need to go shopping for?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Nothing, I just want to do something and I love shopping I guess." She said. I sighed.

"Alright, get dressed," I told her, getting up and walking to my room, and got dressed.

I drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on her thigh. I could hear her humming quietly to the radio. I smiled at that. She smiled the whole drive and without even doing a thing she was being absolutely adorable.

When we got to where to wanted, I didn't really do much other than follow her around and stayed looking at my phone. I didn't really care. She asked me to hold things for her, I did and she moved on to try and find something else. I eventually realized that I had been looking at my phone so long, I didn't even notice we were by the dressing rooms now. I didn't let it bother me and just kept minding my own business.

"Jug, what do think of this?" Veronica asked. I didn't even look up at her.

"It looks nice," I told her.

"You're not even looking at me." She said. I quickly glanced at her.

"Beautiful," I said.

"Okay," she sighed. Then, came a couple of minutes later. "What about this?" Once again I didn't lookup.

"You look, great baby," I said. I heard her sigh and didn't even try to get my attention this time. Until I heard her again.

"And what about this one, Jug?" She asked.

"It looks great," I said, still not looking up. She quickly pulled my phone out of my hand. I looked up at her and immediately looked her up and down, forgetting about my phone. She was wearing black lacy lingerie. I stood up and slowly walked closer to her. She bit her lip a little. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

"Jughead, stop there are other people here." She whispered to me. I chuckled and just pushed her back into the dressing room, shutting the door behind me. She had a small smirk on her face and I pushed her up against the wall. I quickly kissed her and she kissed me back. I quickly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I slowly started kissing down to her neck and she moaned softly. I chuckled and whispered in her ear.

"You're gonna have to be quiet, Princess," I said. "You don't want anybody to know." She whimpered a little and I chuckled a little knowing her little noise problem. Let's just say she's very vocal.

~~~~~

She picked up her shirt, which she wore when we got here. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She smiled a little.

"You're getting that, right?" I asked her. She knows what I'm talking about.

"Obviously, why wouldn't I?" She asked. I chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Good," I said, putting my shirt back on. We had to leave the dressing room discreetly so we wouldn't get caught. She paid for what she wanted and we left.

We got back to the apartment, and she immediately walked to her room. I went to mine too. It was quiet for a while and we stayed in our own rooms. I actually fell asleep at one point and woke up with a sleeping Veronica in my arms. I looked at her and chuckled. She was too adorable just cuddled up to my side, her arms wrapped around me, and of her legs over one of mine. I can't believe she's asleep again. I guess last night and what happened just a couple of hours ago was enough to make her fall asleep anytime her head would hit a pillow. I just wrapped my arms around her pulled her closer to my chest. I noticed her smile a little. I smiled a little too and just admired her until I fell asleep myself.