Lifetime

Jughead's POV

I held Veronica in my arms after a long night of activities. She was dead asleep so I decided to get up and get around. I got in the shower, ate a little, and just waited for Veronica to wake up. It felt like forever later when she woke up. Because it was. She woke up three hours after I did. She was still half asleep what down the stairs. It was cute, funny, and adorable all at the same time. She glared at me. I chuckled.

"What did I do?" I asked her, as she sat as far away from on the couch as possible.

"Why did you leave me in bed alone?" She asked. I sighed a little with a small smile on my face.

"Well, you were asleep. And I knew you wouldn't be up for a while, and I was right. I woke up three hours ago." I told her. She looked at me.

"Three?" She questioned. I nodded. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I knew not to," I told her. She looked away from me. "I'm sorry that I'm an asshole, but it's eleven. You should go get around."

"For what? We aren't going anywhere today, are we?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. My sister texted me earlier. Wondering if you and her could hang out for a little while." I told her. She got up and started walking towards the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"To hang out with your sister," she said.

"What did I do to you? Why do you not want to hang out with me?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"You know why," she said. I sighed and followed her into the room again.

"I'm sorry, baby, I can make it up to you tonight if you'd like," I said, wrapping my arms around her. She smiled a little.

"Maybe. I'll have to think about it," she said, kissing my cheek and started to get undressed right in front of me. I sighed, rolling my eyes, and left the room. "Little tease," I whispered.

Veronica and I both left. She and JB left while I stayed behind with my dad. It's a good thing that he doesn't know that I'm undercover or else there would be a lot of questions.

"So how long have you and Veronica been together?" He asked. I smiled a little.

"A little bit over a year now," I told him. He nodded.

"You seem to really love her," he said. I nodded.

"I do love her. She's my whole life!" I told him. He shook his head.

"No, no, no, you really love her. I've noticed every time she is around or is brought up you can't wipe the stupid smile off your face." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said to him. He chuckled.

"Sure you don't," he said. "How long do you see yourself with this girl?"

"I mean, hopefully forever. Why?" I asked him. He nodded.

"If you look at your life about five or ten years or now, do you see her standing next to you?" He asked. Now I'm starting to get confused.

"Well, yeah," I said, still being a little questionable. "I hope I could get to marry her one day start a family, maybe."

"Do you see a whole lifetime with her?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just said that," I told him. He shook his head.

"No, you didn't. A lifetime with someone is way more important than thinking about marrying and having s family with them. And yeah, that's fun and amazing and has its ups and downs. But so does just being with someone. You have to figure out how much a lifetime with someone is before you make any more choices." He said. I sat up a little.

"Dad, where is this coming from?" I asked him. He sighed.

"It's just from experience, boy," he said. "I want to make sure you know the differences at a young age. You're like 24 almost 25. I guess you could have learned that sooner if I wasn't such a horrible father." He said.

"You weren't a horrible father. You may have been an asshole sometimes, but you weren't horrible." I told him.

"Am I supposed to say thank you to that or something?" He asked, be both started laughing a little.

"I don't think so," I said, shaking my head. "But," I said, trying to get serious again. "But, thank you for that, Uhm, I'm not sure what to call it. Just thank you for it,"

"Just remember that. I don't want you to turn out like me, alright?" He said. I just nodded. Just then the door open with Veronica and Jellybean walking in. Veronica smiled walking over to sit next to me. I gave her a quick kiss and looked at her to Jellybean.

"How was your day together?" I asked them. Veronica opened her mouth, but JB beat her to it.

"It was amazing!" She said. "She's really smart about a lot of things. Jug, I'm telling you, keep this woman in your life forever. For me." I chuckled and Veronica and I looked at each other.

"I think you're gonna get lucky, JB," I said, looking back at her. The huge smile on her face just amazed me. She really seemed to like Veronica. And I'm glad she does. "But, I think we should get going." Veronica and I stood up.

"When are you guys leaving town?" My dad asked.

"In about three weeks maybe," I said. He nodded and I could just see how happy Jellybean was. With that Veronica and I left.

We walked through the front door and I had let her go in, in front of me. The moment I shut the door I pushed her up against the wall. She smiled at me and bit her lip a little. I let my lips linger right by hers to where they were almost touching. She whined a little, and that's when I kissed her. It was passionate and heated. I quickly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked up to the room and layed her on the bed and started kissing down to her neck. You know what happens next.