53. Torture

The following morning (y/n) woke up in his strong grasp. He was spooning her tightly, and as she wiggled around a bit she blushed as she felt him against her butt. 

"Don't make it worse, brat." He mumbled with his eyes still closed, in a low voice. She thought back to the evening before, and her stomach flipped, really waking her up. I can't believe that happened last night, I'm so embarrassed! 

She sat up, stretched, and looked to her side at Levi. He looked back with narrow, sleepy eyes. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were sleepy. Levi subconsciously reckoned that she always looked cutest on these types of mornings. He noticed her looking flushed, and guessed her thoughts, causing him to smirk slightly. 

"Ch-, wipe that smirk off your face..." she mumbled as she roughly disheveled his hair as well with her hand, though he could tell she was smiling. 

"Cut it out brat." he said in a low croaky voice as he pushed her hand away, sitting up. "You ought to get dressed and get back to your room, in case anyone comes down to wake you and Eren."

She nodded, and threw the blanket off her, sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from him. She suddenly felt him shift behind her, getting closer to her. He placed his hands around her waist and embraced her from behind, his face in the crook of her neck. 

"Hey what're you-..." she began to ask, but her voice hitched when his warm hands moved from her waist to her inner thighs.

"I was just thinking of last night." he murmured in her neck. She blushed, and he felt her tense up, causing him to smirk once again.

"And what part of last night exactly?" she asked coyly.

"You panting my name, and squirming beneath my hands." he spoke even lower as he kissed and bit her neck softly, feeling her rising heartbeat beneath his lips. 

Suddenly he let go and gave her a smack on the butt. 

"Go on. You need to get started on breakfast." 

She scoffed. "Who's the tease now?!" she exclaimed. 

Levi got up from the bed, and ruffled her hair as he walked past her. 

"Frustrating, isn't it?" he smirked. 

(y/n) smiled, and headed towards the cold hallway over to her and Eren's room.

As she entered she noticed Eren was already up, almost fully dressed, just putting on his shoes. 

"Morning." she said casually. 

"Morning. Had fun last night?" he asked. (y/n) stopped dead in her tracks. 

"Wh-, why do you ask? What did you hear?" she stammered, eyes wide. Eren stopped tying his shoelaces to look up at her.

What? Nothing, I just meant casually, like, did you enjoy your evening...?" he muttered, looking bewildered. 

"Oooh! Right of course," (y/n) laughed awkwardly, obviously relieved. Comprehension dawned on Eren's face. 

"Did-? Did you guys? Finally do i-" He stammered, getting up. 

"SHHH, EREN! W-, we didn't! No, oh my God, no-" Eren looked at her skeptically. "Really we didn't. And what the hell do you mean with 'finally'?!" 

Now Eren was laughing, "Sorry, it's fine, I believe you. But did something...?" he pried. 

(y/n) began getting dressed as she mumbled, "Yes okay, something." She continued blushing like crazy, smiling as she said it.  Eren openend his mouth to ask more details, but (y/n) cut him off, "No more questions! Come help me with breakfast instead."