63. The Auburn-Haired Woman

NOTE!! I've not been on wattpad long so I didn't read my inbox and didnt know what 'conversations' were, so if you've sent me something and I never responded sorry!!! I just didn't see it!
Here's another chapter for ya, shits about to get realll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi led her through a number of hallways and up a few flights of stairs. The castle was dark and only lit by either moonlight coming in from the tall windows or a few wall-mounted chandeliers. Their steps echoed slightly on the marble floors. 

"Wow, it seems like you get a whole wing to yourself..." (y/n) mumbled, since the corridor seemed deserted. 

"The commanding officers were all given sleeping quarters in this wing." Levi spoke, walking up to a dark wooden door. He stopped in front of it and opened it, allowing (y/n) to enter first. She kicked off her shoes as soon as she was inside. 

She looked around with her mouth slightly open; it was a very beautiful room. There were two large, tall windows overlooking other parts and towers of the palace, and large courtyards and meticulously groomed grass lawns on the ground below. The windows were both lined with two sets of curtains, the first being thick creme-colored drapes and the second being thin, almost translucent wispy white curtains on the insides of the creme ones, letting moonlight through.

"This room is gorgeous..." (y/n) half-whispered. After having closed the door, Levi was finally able to take off his military waistcoat. He draped it over a couch in the corner of his room. (y/n) was looking out one of the windows at the sleeping palace, holding the white, see-through curtains gently between her fingers. 

Levi walked up behind her silently, and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in her hair and in the crook of her neck. (y/n) turned around in his grasp to face him, his hands now on her lower back. She looked up at him, his expression unreadable and his stoic eyes looking down at her. (y/n) thought back to Levi's smiling face from a few hours prior and had to suppress a smile herself. Suddenly Levi kissed pressed his lips against hers, (y/n) not having anticipated it, being lost in thought. 

This kiss was nothing like the modest, courteous kiss before in the hall. Almost instantly did Levi demand (y/n)'s lips to part for him, him holding her body against his tightly, his fingers gently digging into her skin through her dress. Their tongues met and subsequently (y/n) met Levi's greed for the other. (y/n) had her hands on his collar, and slowly brought them up and around his neck as the kiss progressed. As they were pressed so close together, (y/n) could feel the heat rising between them by the second. Levi eventually softly bit her bottom lip, them pulling away from each other. Levi first looked into her eyes, before his gaze roamed down to her collar, chest, all the way down to where her dress ended.

"I never did mention how gorgeous you look in that dress, did I..." Levi murmured. (y/n) instantly blushed, and mumbled a thanks. She'd gotten compliments about it a few times that night, but those meant nothing compared to when Levi said it, even if it was with his usual stoic expression. 

"But perhaps," (y/n) began, walking a few steps from Levi to the large bed near the far window of the room, her cheeks still warm, "you'd like it even better if it were off?" she teased, a smirk on her face. Levi's face twitched in amusement. 

"Back to teasing, huh brat?" Levi spoke in a low voice, a soft expression on his face. He walked up to the bed too, assuming they were going to get ready for sleep. 

"What if I'm not teasing this time?" she spoke, catching Levi off guard.

(!!!!!!!If you're not a fan of explicit / mature scenes SKIP THE NEXT PART!!! Read on from '(y/n) woke up before Levi the next morning') yall gotta tell me whether to make it less or more explicit coz i havent done this before-