58: The FINALE...

Okay okay.....I'm back with another chappy.

So....enjoy

Inline comments kar dena please...

_________________________________________

" Well done Wakeel Sahab!"

The voice startled Naveen as he jerked his face in the direction, only to be surprised.

" You?"

" Who else Senior Sirji? Who else do you think would follow your steps here? Offcourse your beloved student.", said Kunal Ahuja, sarcastically referring to the time where he was his student and practically hated him for his ways. Today he was once again standing in front of him, hating him for different reasons altogether.

" What the hell are you doing here? And how...how did you find this place? ", Naveen yelled at him madly, pointing the gun at him. But Kunal didn't flinch at all. He stood there with the same smirk which irked Naveen.

" Tell me! How did you find me? Who else knows about it? 'Else I'll kill you. Tell me!", he kept on shouting, making Kunal laugh.

" Well...I thought you were a clever one. Indeed you are. But I think the jail's atmosphere just didn't suit you. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this mistake. ", he said while Naveen looked at him confusedly.

" Mistake? What mistake?"

" That you chose to run to the same place where you tortured me years ago.", this came from none other than Nandini Murthy who just entered the place with Arnav, Khushi, Cabir and Manik behind her. The commissioner followed him with Inspector Shinde, making Naveen's eyes widen as saucers.

" What? Shocked? Thinking how did this happen? You toh had run away right? Planning revenge on our family and then planning to leave the country? Then how did we find you so easily?", Khushi said mockingly making everyone except Naveen laugh, the latter gritting his teeth.

" Well let me clear your confusion. All this...was a trap. A trap to catch you in your own game. ", said Cabir making Naveen take a step back in shock.

" You know with the Indian Judiciary system, it would have taken ages to get you a punishment and then what? You just get hanged for your sins. Such a painless punishment compared to what you have done. ", said Kunal and the Commissioner added, " Not forgetting the waste of Government resources till you're in jail.", making everyone laugh.

" So....we decided to make all this right by punishing you ourselves. ", said Arnav in a mocking yet dangerous tone.

" Well... today when I was about to take you out of your cell, commissioner sir called and explained the plan to me and I instantly agreed. All the constables along with me wore life jackets under our uniform to save us from drowning. Then I deliberately instructed the driver to take the bridge. And that bullet? That too was fired by one of our snipers. And all that falling into water and you escaping....it was all your idea but our plan. And see...you did exactly what we wanted you to. ", said Inspector Shinde making Naveen stumble. He was tricked? And he didn't even realise?

" But you know? We were still in doubt whether you'll come here. But Nandini was pretty sure that you'll turn up here only. And see....you did exactly the same. ", Kunal said and everyone laughed except Naveen who was staring at them with a pale face.

" What do you want?", he said looking at Nandini who was silent till now, enjoying his expressions. She smiled at him.....a sinister smile that made his insides curl.