27: Saawali Si Raat

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Pata hai bahut late ho gayi main. Par kya karoon? Ye madical course hi aisa ahi.
Abse thoda late late update hoga but dont worry har week atleast.ek update to hoga hi.

Garden, Murthy Mansion

Abhi broke down in tears after telling the truth to Mukti while Mukti was numb. She could not believe that such a maasoom and happy-go-lucky girl like Nandini could have such a horrible past. Moreover Abhi's breakdown made her more scared. She has also suffered in life and she knows how it feels. But what Nandu has gone through is something she can never imagine in her dreams. She turned to Abhi and made him look at her. Abhi looked at her face and then her eyes which had some new feelings for him which made him more vulnerable in front of her. He hugged Mukti and cried hard.

Abhi: Main haar gaya Mukti. Haar gaya main. Naina Maa ne kaha tha mujhe ki main hamesha Nandu ki raksha karoon. Par haar gaya main. I lost as a brother. Meri wajah se....meri wajah se meri khud ku behan ko itna kuch sehna pada. Sirf meri wajah se.

Mukti: Abhi ( making him look at her who was still coaxing himself) Abhi. Dekho mujhe. (Abhi looked at her) Tum haare nahin ho Abhi. Tum haare nahin ho. (Abhi nodded his head in no) Suno meri baat pehle. Kya tumhe pehle se pata tha ki uss din Nandu ke saath wo sab hone wala hai?(Abhi nodded in no) Agar tumhe pata hota to kya tum us raat use wahan chhodte?( Abhi frantically nodded in no) To kaise hua ye tumhari wajah se? Haan main maanti hun ki tumhari galati thi. Tumhe uss raat itni raat ko use akela ek second ke liye bhi nahin chhodna chahiye tha. Par jo Nandu ke saath hua wo tumhari galati nahin thi. Woh to un haivaanon ka gunah tha. Aur phir tumne use apna pura pyaar deke use phirse heal hone mein madad ki. Hamesha use khush dekhna chaha. Yahi ek achhe bhai ka pharz hota hai Abhi ki wo apni behan ka haat har tanaav wali situation mein kass ke pakde aur use har wo strength de ki wo uss situation ko himmat se saamna kar le. Tum bahut achhe bhai ho Abhi. Bahut achhe bhai.

Abhi just hugged Mukti tight and whishpered

Abhi: Kya wo mujhe maaf karegi?

______________________________________

Nandu's room

Manik was lost in Nandu's pain. He was heartbroken to know how much his love had to go through. He was shocked to know that the girl whose s laughs and talks always gave him strength to face the difficult situations, herself has suffered so much in such a small age. And he was surprised to see the girl with such a horrible past stand so strong in front of him. His pain increased, his love increased and his respect increased for her. He had always thought that Nandu had some bad past, but never even thought in his dreams that it would be so terrible. The girl had to go through so much and then even loss her mother at the time when she needed her the most.
He looked at Nandu to find her lost. Her face was blank and she was looking at the horizon. He felt a sudden jolt in his heart seeing his ever smiling ever laughing Shona in this condition. He couldnt stop himself from hugging her tight.
Nandini when felt the warmth of Manik, the same warmth that she got from her mother, the same warmth that she had craved ever since Naina left her, broke down in the embrace of her love although she has not yet realised how much she loved him.

Nandu:(sobbing and hiding herself in his arms) Maine unhe bahut kaha mujhe chhodne ke liye. Bahut royi, gidgidayi, par kisine meri baat nahin suni. Bahut dard hua mujhe Manik. Bahut dard. Wo...

She couldnt speak anything more and Manik just hugged her more tightly, pulling her more close to himself as if trying to hide her inside him. She snuggled into his warmth and cried more. They remained like that for sometime but suddenly Manik felt Nandini trying to separate herself from him. Thinking that she might be needing some air, he left her but what she did the next moment boiled his blood.