40: Shut The Fuck Up!

Inline comments are required this time. Warna main gussa ho jaungi haan!

Seriously yaar matlab har update mein chillati hun ki vote and comment, give inline comments. But still results are the same. So many views still so less votes.

This is the last chance.

Do vote amd comment dher sara.

Or else next time se I'll set targets.

______________________________________

The Murthys were sitting at the table, having their breakfast and discussing something or the other when Nandini recieved some call.

Nandini: Commissioner uncle ka call?

All looked at her curiously while she picked up the call.

Phone convo

Nandini: Good Morning Uncle.

C: Good Morning Nandini. Sorry to disturb you early morning.

Nandini: Thats completely fine Uncle. Tell me. Is there any problem?

C: Ah no...... nothing serious. Its just that you deposited all proofs against Vivek Murthy. So we need to take your statement on it. You know just for the court proceedings. Tommorrow is the hearing. So can you come to Bandra Police station today to give your statement?

Nandini: Sure sir. I just got some appointments now. I'll be there at 12 today sir.

C: Good then. I'll be waiting for you.

She hung up and told everyone about it. Anjali was skeptical about her going alone. But she assured her by saying that she'll take Arya with her as he was also a part of her plan.

All finished their breakfast and left for their respective works.

Nandini entered her cabin at 11 after attending to all her appointments. She sat there waiting for Arya. She was sitting resting her head on the back rest when her mind started drowning to the memories of 4 days ago.

Nandini's pov

I woke up in the morning to find myself alone in the room. Thinking that Manik would have woken up early and left the room, I went to freshen up. I remembered I had to attend a very important conference today and started getting ready in my formals. I decided to wear something ethnic today.

I took my bag, apron and stetho and moved downstairs. I entered the living room to see all including the Malhotras and Fab5 sitting there having some serious discussion. They all seemed to be very tensed. I approached them with a good morning to which they immediately stopped their discussions and looked at me with tensed faces.

Nandini: What happened guys? Aap sab itne stress mein kyun lag rahe ho?

They looked at each other and finally I saw them nodding at each other. Yug Bhai came and made me sit on the sofa beside Navi. He held my hands and said

Yug: Shia. Whatever we're gonna say now, just listen to me carefully okay?

I nodded.

Yug: Soha came here today.

I looked at him with a shocked expression. Soha was as dangerous as her father. I can't underestimate her. She can do anything.

Yug: She was very angry with this all. Police ne tere evidences pe Vivek Murthy ke saare industries aur offices band karwa diye hain.SN Musics bhi seal ho gayi hai and that was run by Soha. So basically they are screwed now. This has made Soha mad. Tum gehri neend mein thi isiliye you couldn't know anything. She created some drama and tried to reach you but Manik stopped her. Then Niharika Murthy came here and forcefully took her with herself.